The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_vote_lcapTrivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_voting_barTrivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_vote_lcapTrivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_voting_barTrivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST} I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contest Trivent Trifecta {MEGA CONTEST}

Post by FantasyBound April 19th 2023, 12:10 am

Trivent Trifecta

April - July 2023
FIRST END DATE: May 18th, 2023 @ Midnight MST

FIRST JUDGING END DATE: May 23th, 2023 @ Midnight CST
SECOND END DATE: June 23th, 2023 @ Midnight MST

SECOND JUDGING END DATE: June 28th, 2023 @ Midnight CST
FINAL END DATE: July 28th, 2023 @ Midnight MST

THIRD JUDGING END DATE: August 7th, 2023 @ Midnight CST

THEME: Trivent Trifecta"

What are we looking for?

“From our very own ‘Si The Shy Guy’, we have an amazing set of trials that we are stoked to announce in our most ambitious event thus far.”

HI! YAY I’M BACK TO MESSING WITH EVERYONE ON HERE!
First off I would like to say this wasn’t my own idea, although as soon as I was told about it I felt like this immediately needed attention, such a lovely way to get our new members onto some great worldbuilding projects!

This event is split into three parts!

THE FIRST PART is all about telling a short story, but what kind exactly?
We have a wonderful alternate realm with an immense gate replacing a major city within the United States.
New Boston, or what's more properly known as Eugenia.
This realm seems to spin off into its open fantasy world, although we do not have a lot of information on what impossible majesty could be hiding in plain sight.
So initially we want a short story set within Eugenia! Pique interest by writing out some new locations, characters, and monsters to really give this place its own SHRP spin on your usual realm of fantasy! Once we settle out the short stories we get to…

THE SECOND PART, which is all about writing out a character application, making one of the characters you have written in your short story an actual playable character!
A PC that will be mostly measured in quality and just needs to keep the theme of being from Eugenia, fitting into that world like a proper denizen and champion! Either a champion of a virtue or your own greatness, it’s all up to you!

THE THIRD PART is where it gets explosive! Now it’s time to quickly get threads with the other characters made within the second part of the contest, the matters within the thread can be just about any topic, as long as it’s exclusive to other characters made within the contest, and it needs to be completed within the month.
Once this is done, another large reward will be given in addition to the lowered word count per exp!

You are allowed to step in for only the character creation part if you so choose, but a special rule is in place to hopefully push people to do all three sections!

Doing 1 part of the contest will grant you only HALF of the full experience for the contest, doing 2 parts will grant a full experience of both parts done, and doing 3 will DOUBLE ALL gains from the full contest!

Grading and placements will occur for the first and second phases, excluding the third.

Please expect some possible adjustments and extensions to be done for this trial, as this is a very new setup it could require some work.
Don't forget to reply below if you plan to join!
Where should I draw inspiration?

FANTASY! Fantastical mages and knights and dragons, beasties, and many many things!
Although keep in mind not to take from any sources with copyright protection, we do have to be wary of that.
We got messaged before by a major group in a not-so-nice way, it could happen again!

What do I get?

1st Place Prize

200 flat XP

2nd Place Prize

150 flat XP

3rd Place Prize

100 flat XP

Participants

50 flat XP

FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 149
Job : Gofer
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top