The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Storm front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Storm front - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStorm front - Page 2 I_voting_barStorm front - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Storm front - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStorm front - Page 2 I_voting_barStorm front - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Storm front

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Storm front

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 11th 2022, 5:51 am

Jordan nodded along to the dragons seemingly thoughtless statement. The moon looked a little bland anyway, all pale white or yellow when it was feeling special. Not that he had ever thought about actually doing anything like changing the moons color. His talents when it came to magic weren’t as impressive as others, in the fact that he had almost no talents in magic.  Sure, he was innately magical but gathering the energy to craft spells was a little more complex than he could pull off.

The rooster construct seemed to budge at the prodding, though Jordan was mostly subconsciously creating those smaller movements. Wasting his time mastering more mobile constructs occasionally led to him just crafting animal shaped constructs that tended to crawl around, even biting people if he wasn’t careful. No one around the house was too fond of that aspect of things. The mention of quintessence mostly drew a confused expression from Jordan, who hadn’t heard anything about it. Sounded cool though. Maybe gave the dragon some cool powers, which were an intrigue enough for him.

Removing his grasp from the rooster he let it fade back into whatever energy stores he had within him. ”Good question. How is your mom lately?” He turned to Aaron who seemed temporarily thrown off.

”She’s fine. Mostly enjoying her years of...retirement as she calls it.” He seemed to answer, pausing and then glaring at the dragon. With a snap of the finger the golems began moving, mostly manning the ship to return to shore proper. Jordan assumed he was at the very least no longer bothered by the nudity. ”How do you know me or my mother? Who are you, really?” Okay, there was an edge in his voice that Jordan didn’t like.

”Good idea! You probably know everyone's names here now, so it’s only fair. What can I call ya? Afterall, we did fight a kraken basically together. Pretty sure that’s worth swapping names over. I’m Jordan!” He went from worried about a fight to friendly within seconds, flashing that usual friendly grin.

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 11th 2022, 6:09 am

"No...I'm Jordan. You just called me Jordan earlier, how do you not know who I am? Oh...." He asked, confused as to how Aaron wondered about his comfort earlier, then now suddenly doesn't remember him. As he looked to the other guy who was taking his name, he cocked his head to the side like a retriever. "You're the one I don't know."

He looked to the golems and smiled before realizing that he had never actually met Aaron, he knew Brandon had a brother Aaron, and he knew Brandon had golems. He knew Arianna, but he never met Aaron. Something about not liking Zell or his family because of stealing Sean or something. He didn't much care for Sean sometimes, but that was someone special in his life. One of his parental figures, even if he only acted like an older brother half the time.

"Brandon is with my uncle, Niall. You used to date Sean. You're the smart one Zell respects...but stays as far away from as possible." He looked almost confused at Aaron again before looking at the other Jordan. "You're name is Jordan too then?" He seemed almost excited and disappointed at the same time. The thought that a common name recurring had never truly sunk in with him. He was overjoyed but also in despair at the same time.

"I'm Jordan but...that's just because the Draconic way sounds vaguely like that. Jhar'Darrnah. Nice to meetcha Greenie." He said with a chuckle and a small punch to the arm. He finished tightening up his shorts then started to look for his tank top in the bag.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Storm front - Page 2 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 11th 2022, 6:25 am

Jordan looked as confused as the other Jordan when he began talking about him being Jordan. If this were video game he would have had one of those massive question marks above his head. Instead all he could do was mimick the others cocking of the head to the side. Aaron however looked less than amused instead of confused. He was never good at reading him, not that he proclaimed to be good at reading anyone.

”Okay, that explains a lot. Brandon has been talking about that family of his, though I tend to tune out most of it,” Jordan looked to Aaron, a little less confused but still so. This could have been about his mysterious ex he didn’t talk about. Mostly because no one asked, save for him because apparently drinking could get even someone stoic like this to spill a few things.  ”Make it sound like I’m actively trying to kill him. I don't think i've tried to do that...ever actually. ” He rolled, his eyes making Jordan even more confused.

The question about his name however managed to draw his attention to the dragon. ”Yeah! Though the only reason it’s that name is because one of my parents thought I looked like a Jordan,” Not as interesting he knew but he sounded excited just to meet another draconic person with the name Jordan. ”You’re like the second...no third dragon or part dragon person I’ve met ever. That is awesome,”He had been told dragons had gone into hiding ever since mankind started developing those nastier weapons. Not that they weren’t silent before then. It made it hard to find more of his kind though.

He rolled with the punch, giving a small jab to the dragons shoulder too. Hoping he didn’t put enough force behind it to make it actually hurt. ”Nice to meetcha too...Blueie? Nah that sounds wrong. I’ll workshop that later,” He shrugged, still practically vibrating with excitement. ”So fellow Jordan, you live...lair around here?  If so, hope we weren’t like invading on your territory. Pretty sure that would be like a big...faux paus I think the word is,”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 11th 2022, 6:37 am

"I live. The city over there. Well LA specifically. I'm uh...not old enough to have a lair. Few months though." Jordan said as he smiled, the force behind the punch was solid, it took him by surprise. It didn't hurt at all, but it was still impressive. You could tell this guy was a dragon from the force alone. He smiled as he pulled out his tank top and slipped it on. "Foe paws? Is that like...a magic ingredient? Like wolf paws?" He suddenly felt very badly for wolves everywhere if that was a new and upcoming alchemical ingredient.

"My dad's lair isn't too far though. It's deep under water though. I just go there whenever I gotta do dragon things... just keep my hoard in my room. Well I took over Silus' room too. He's been sleeping in that kayak I took...." He said as he mused to himself. He forgot to mention that the kayaker was still inside it when he swooped down to claim the tribute.

"I was actually going to go to my dad's lair. I had to drop him off in London, said he had some readings and stuff to do. Catch up with family. Was on my way back and was going to stop at the lair and relax until I had to go pick up. Saw one of my cousins harassing you and...I sort of went too hard on him, didn't I?" He said, as he seems to have suddenly realized what he had done. He closed his eyes in a slight bit of pain as he shook his head and then stated hitting his palm against his head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 11th 2022, 6:50 am

”I don’t think so. I think it’s like a social thing, or something like that,” Jordan didn’t really know what the word meant but it sounded like something that fit the situation. One of those things that his parents would have dropped in conversation, even a few of the people he lived with. Definitely a Deimos word to use too. A smart person word.  He had to force his attention to the dragon as he explained his lairing situation, which he was pretty sure was what humans would call a housing situation. He was totally doing this dragon thing right.

”Woah, your dad has an underwater lair? I’ve just got a big house really. I mean, I like my big house but don’t have a bunch of treasure. Pretty sure someone told me that would require too much robbery and that it’s wrong,” It had all his favorite people there afterall, though he wasn’t sure if it would have Deimos there too. He was being weird about it, or maybe being suddenly popular was messing with his anxiety.

Aaron had taken to pacing the deck at this point, letting the two dragons by the name of Jordan talk among each other. ”Wait...that was your cousin? Well, it looked like he was trying to attack the coast, so don’t know what was up with that.” He didn’t know what it was like to kill his cousin, though he imagined It felt bad. Not something he would want to do anytime soon.  ”Thanks for helping me though fellow Jordan. Not sure how well that woulda gone if I didn’t have a helping hand.” he gave the guy a pat on the shoulder, his best work at a reassuring gesture for a stranger who was also someone he basically consider a close acquaintance.

”Circling back around though. I heard you mention you had a hoard. Like one of those hoards with a lot of cool treasure and gold right?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 11th 2022, 7:03 am

He was rubbing his head as the wave of guilt began to eat at him. Levithan's and Kraken's were descendants of Yamm as well, though not as closely as dragons. Some could even say they were children in the same sense that a chihuahua was the descendant of a wolf. it becomes so distant that it's only barely the same thing. He didn't have time to explain that though. Not did he have the brainpower to honestly.

"Well yeah. Not the biggest hoard. Definitely not like dad's. But it's enough for me. For now. It's a 15 by 15 room. Mostly stuff I found interesting and claimed. Some gold, come stuff I still need to open. I just don't wanna organize everything I open, you know?" Jordan said, finally grateful to have another dragonkin that would know the feelings of a dragon's avarice, and perhaps the general ADHD of not wanting to organize stuff. It was a nice chance to talk about that stuff.

"I mean, sure stealing is wrong. But there's also unclaimed stuff out there. Seriously pirate treasure is a thing. It's just normally white and powdery..." Jordan explained. That sentence alone should have been enough to hint at some of the obvious brain damage he seemed to show at times. Sadly, it was not actually correlative.

"Tell you what, I'm going to go get food. I need Pizza. It's genetic. We freaking die without it. I'll get pizza and if you wanna see a hoard I'll show you my dad's lair." He offered as he looked to Jordan and started to walk towards the dock, even though the boat hadn't completely finished approaching yet.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 11th 2022, 5:25 pm

”Oh yeah, that makes perfect. I’ve been meaning to start a hoard, pirate treasure could be a good start,” Just imagining massive piles of glittery gold and other valuable things. Honestly, it sounded amazing but he wasn’t too knowledgeable in how to do that. Sadly he had no learning from a draconic parent, or even any dragons. It made him feel an almost bitter longing within his stomach.

”Really wish I knew pirate treasure was an option,”

”It is. Just not what he’s talking about,” Aaron offered, though all it did was confuse him more than anything else.  He didn’t seem to notice the white and powdery explanation.

Instead his mind had already latched onto the mention of food, especially pizza. He mostly realized that he hadn’t eaten today, well within the past six hours and that was all wrong.  A dragon without food was an unhappy thing. ”Sounds great! I’ve never seen a proper dragon hoard before, could be fun. Also pizza. I love pizza, especially when the crust is stuffed with cheese,” It was easily apparent he was excited for dragon hoards and pizza. He would have been salivating if not for the fact that he knew better.

”I’ll let you two have fun with that. I have something to do with my brother, your uncle might be involved somewhere in that. I’ll have to find out the hard way I guess,” Aaron shrugged, messing with a few glyphs in the air. ”So, want me to drop you two off or do you plan to go yourselves?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 11th 2022, 6:39 pm

Stuffed Crust Pizza was the best. This new guy knew what he was talking about! Suddenly he didn't feel so bad about sharing a name with this guy. He was pretty cool so far. He had the cool green constructs that reminded him of something he'd seen in a comic book once. It was this green person that could make animals out of his skin like clay. He also wasn't a disservice to their shared name. This person had the approval of every part of Jordan that could ever Jordan.

"Right, uhm. Can you teleport us to a place you've never been to? That never goes right when Sean tries..." Jordan said, sounding a little concerned as memories flooded back, haunting him as he found himself spontaneously appearing inside the shower with someone three miles away from the target. Then there was that time he ended up halfway through a wall, stuck and unable to move inside a kennel in a different state. The one time he arrived exactly where he was supposed to be, he and Shael had changed clothes. Being that he was larger than Shael, that made the arrival to the wedding a slightly bit embarrassing.

"I mean...I know you've done it a longer time. I'm just. Magic trauma..." He said as he seemed to zone out with a thousand-yard stare. There was no mistaking the effects. He shook his head. "If you know Vinny's Pizza on the Sunset Boulevard, I can go there. Seal the Pizza up in my bag and we can dive down." He said eventually snapping back to reality after an intense moment of PTSD.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 11th 2022, 7:40 pm

”Hypothetically. You might end up sticking out of a wall though, which I’m sure you can guess why that’s not a good thing,” Aaron answered, seeming to think over something while Jordan was stuck fantasizing about pizza. ”That’s like asking to hit a target you can't see. Theoretically possible but not practically so. I’d need an anchoring point to make it work,”  He didn’t focus much on the dragons magic trauma, instead just lapsing into thought, stroking his chin. A gesture Jordan noted he did when he was thinking deeply.

”Might have been there. Brother likes his pizza, so...yeah. I can teleport you there,”

”Yeah, pizza!” Jordan cheered as Aaron started working a spell.  Something that caused the air to waver around them, glyphs in various languages hovering within the distortion.

”Since you’re used to teleportation, I’m sure the side affects shouldn’t be an issue.”

”Oh yeah, those are the worst,” Jordan nodded in agreement as the spell continued its work.

”If you don’t, well holding your breath is suggested. Don’t want you throwing anything else up,” He offered finishing the last few motions and incantations,  and with a flourish the magic coalesced around them, moving them from the deck of the ship where they wanted to go. Aaron knew enough discretion to not teleport them in the street, instead choosing some kind of back alley.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 11th 2022, 9:48 pm

It wasn't as bad as he expected honestly. It felt like going in a car really fast, then dipping down a hill. His stomach lurched and it gave him this tickling, flighty sensation that put a stupid smile on his face, a slight bit of vertigo kicked in as the world spun, causing him to stagger for a few steps as he fell over in the alleyway, the loud crashing of him stumbling into a drainpipe and small metallic trashcan ringing out.

"Hold your breath, or else it's death." He said in an almost groggy tone, his voice squeaking a little bit. Oh yeah, he just now remembered why teleportation was bad.

"So just remember that you're allergic to conjuration magic that specializes in translocation." She said a smile on her face as she began to use a lot of big words. "You're unique energy signature causes a concerning amount of resonance inside your physical body, throwing your chakra's off and causing the Quintessence to compensate. Of course all of this happens within the course of microseconds, which means that with instantaneous translocation you begin to have uncertain reactions which acts as a type of anomaly catalyst. Thereby being received by the energies that be, as a reagent that is used to later the course of magical energies."

"Might have to explain it a little more...mundane than that." Sean's voice came across. He recalled looking to Sean.

"No, Me the mentos and magic the coke." He repeated the words he had said to Sean as he la on the ground, though Sean was nowhere to be seen and the memory began to fizzle away. He felt the tingling sensation in his tongue stop as he blinked rapidly and looked around, finally looking at the other Jordan.

"Oh right...I'm not supposed to do that. My b." He said apologetically, unsure of what exactly he had been saying or doing moments prior. Starting to stretch out he cleared his throat and clapped his hands, reaching for his wallet. After turning the corner he stumbled a but before shaking his legs out.

"Jordan +1!" He shouted as he quickly stepped up to the register. He smiled as the man in the kitchen waved. That was how he ordered his "usual" and then put the credit card on the counter. He looked to the other Jordan, then motioned for him to place his order as well.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 12th 2022, 3:07 am

Jordan tried to steel himself for the teleportation. Feeling that energy wash over him, his own body trying to fight against it and then the sudden plummeting feeling. He managed to hold his breath before then, which made most of it not as unsettling. Despite that it took all his control to keep on his feet when they arrived there.  A wobbling weakness centralized around his knees also became apparent, though he managed to fight it regardless.

Jordan , the other one seemed to be speaking to himself though what it was about he couldn’t tell. All he did was nod along as if it weren't strange at all. With that he followed, around a corner and stepped up to the register along with the other Jordan. Hearing an order he didn’t really know, though it sounded like something regular enough to be understood by the person behind the register. The person in the kitchen even waved, which meant there was some history.

He squinted and finally found one that seemed like something he would like. ”Meat deluxe I guess.” He offered, hoping that was enough. He was pretty sure he’d been to a place like this before, or one that shared a name with it. Either way he was just excited and the smell of pizza was making him salivate.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 12th 2022, 3:14 am

Jordan paid for his new friend, Jordan and was all the more confused about what he had ordered. Meat Deluxe? No, just one order. How was this a dragon? He was supposed to eat a mountain of food. Jordan smiled and shrugged it off for a moment.

"Alright, so what's your story then. You're half a dragon?" He asked. Of course, this caused some people's ears to perk up, the signs of hesitation and concern on their faces. Jordan then walked over to the side and seemed to back away from the counter. There would be a few minutes before it was done, but man was it worth it.

"Half an Earth Dragon. With awesome green powers. That's a steady and sturdy motherfucker right there..." He said with a whistle and crossing his arms. He was interested to hear more about the green earthen dragons, maybe their culture, or how their half-bloods lived their lives. Every race was different, just as it was true with humans, Dragons were far more elated to learn of each other's differences. They only crossed paths so often, of course.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 12th 2022, 3:33 am

He couldn’t tell what, but Jordan felt like he committed some kind of unspoken faux pas. Quickly however the conversation shifted to him, his story and in a very vocal fashion. Mostly questioning about him being half dragon, though he was sure the people around were looking at that statement oddly. Mostly because he knew humans didn’t believe or didn’t react well to the supernatural. Especially dragons, considering all the slander written about them. Mostly true slander but still.

”I am. At least all the signs seem to point in that direction. Dunno, ” he shrugged, racking his brain for something more concrete about his kind. ”Sturdy too. I think some people used the word indestructible before or did they call me a cockroach? One of the two,”

Did he really want his story? He had just met the other dragon literally minutes ago but excitement was enough to get him to speak. The same excitement that lead him to meeting some other half dragons eventually too. ”I know I have a dragon parent but I never met them. Something about my egg being abandoned, so here I was raised by a nice mage couple. They did a pretty good job all things considered.” He made sure to at the very least make some distance between the humans before talking.

”Apparently they found me as an egg but I came out all human looking, which sounds confusing now. Only learned to do the stuff with the green energy around...three years ago I think. I was raised around a bunch of abandoned supernatural types, they’re basically my family.” He nodded, looking proud talking about his strange family. ”Tell me about you! You’ve got that cool dragon form, and the laser breath that goes all BWAH! Only time I saw that kind of thing was with Deimos but he’s like a space dragon. Also you’re huuuuge! Never seen a dragon big as you before, it’s pretty awesome,” Already he had that excitement back.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 12th 2022, 3:51 am

Jordan was rather enraptured about the story he was hearing. A Humanoid born with a dragon eggshell that ended up only recently gaining their latent abilities. Though to hear about their world being more geared to the supernatural made a lot more sense with his while upbringing. So he knew magics as well? Primordial Runes maybe, but he couldn't see any on the skin that was visible. Was it a magical ability, or was it more specified to a divine or infernal sort?

The other Jordan seemed a lot more fun to talk to than a lot of people anymore. Just in the past week alone everyone was a buzzkill. But the way his new acquaintance talked, well it was enough to keep the brain from wandering off. There was even a pang of something he knew all too well that gave him an emotional gut-punch and uppercut combo. The tone of his voice when he talked about his family. The pride he held for them even in passing conversation revealed a lot about his relationship with them. Jordan himself felt that twisting, rending feeling just above the belly, right beneath the heart. The core of his being tightened, yet somehow felt weak. It was like trying to tense up, but being reluctant to do so. Like when one sprains their hand and can't keep a grip on things.

"That's super cool man. Your family sounds like a more uh...rough and tumble type. Survivors for sure." Jordan said with a smile, genuinely interested in the family that this stranger seemed to have made over the years. But then the table was flipped. He was asked a little more about, and he wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want to be humble really, but he also didn't want to brag. He didn't want to reveal his father but...would this guy even know the name? He paused and then shrugged, reaching up and nervously scratched the back of his head as the Earthen affiliated Jordan continued to express amazement at his Quintessence.

"Uhm. Not much to tell. I'm technically half-dragon but it's strange because I was born kind of differently. I'm ALL dragon, but that's only because the other half tries to replicate the other half, it's lame. But you... uh, you've seen my breath before? Like the energy? Is this Deimos a dragon too?" Jordan said, politely inquiring more about the other Jordan's life, taking far greater interest in that, while trying to diminish his own life and importance in the conversation. That was one of the skills his dad taught him to not having to admit or say embarrassing things.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 12th 2022, 4:07 am

”They can be. That definitely sounds like Sammy, though he’s...an interesting kinda guy I guess,” Though he and his parents both worried for the cambion. He always had a tendency to get involved with shadier sorts, even he still was a big softie in his center. There were others but when it came to rough as well as tumble, there was just one sibling that really came to mind. His mom kicked ass too, though she did it more in a magical way. Throwing around spells he wasn't sure he could even shrug off, which sounded like something impressive in his own mind.

When things turned to water based Jordan, he couldn’t help internal disagreeing with there not being much to say.  He was both a half dragon and a full dragon? That sounded pretty awesome in his own book, something that shouldn’t make sense yet made perfect sense. It did explain why he was able to take on a draconic form like this. ”Yeah I’ve seen it. I was there in the water when you were doing the whole fighting thing.” Did the guy not see him in the water? It was possible, but he didn’t know how dragons like him worked. Were ocean dragons different?

”He’s a half dragon like me, but also not I guess. His wings have like stars on them and he does cool star magic. Not sure if related though. He’s also basically a big hero now apparently. ” He didn’t have too much to say about Deimos, though he was quite proud of the dragon. Putting a title on things was difficult, though regardless he couldn’t help the warmth he felt when thinking of him. He buried his hands into his pockets, swaying on his heels to release a little of his excited energy.

”Met him with another half dragon, though I don’t know her deal. I know she can breathe lightning, which is cool,” He didn’t know a lot about June, aside from her being tall for a girl and big too. ”Now that I think about it I’ve never met a full blooded dragon before. You might be the closest,” It made sense to him anyway. ”So...is your dad a dragon? Well..obviously because of the hoard thing. Um...so If you want and we have time, I could show you all of my little magic things I can do,”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity November 12th 2022, 4:24 am

He listened as Jordan spoke on the subject of Deimos. A Dragon with celestial wings, like a view into the cosmos? So he was one of the magic dragons, right? The Celestials and Doomsayers that came from beyond with foreign magics. Despite the name they were always super nice to dragons. Not exactly to people, but hey...people back then deserved it. They were quite rude from what he had learned.

"Oh yeah, I think I heard the name once." Jordan lied, trying not to be left behind from the more modern aspects of news. He only really left home once a day, and that was for a small walk to the beach to stretch his wings and possibly terrorize small humans that didn't listen to their parents and drifted too far out in the water. He simply nodded and agreed, trying to think if he had actually ever heard the name before.

"June...is a month." Was all he could say in response to the comment on the other one that joined them. He rubbed his chin slightly, pondering if that was short for anything in the old tongue. Nope. Absolutely nothing. A Dragon named June? If it was an Eastern Dragon that would really just be in bad taste on the parent's part. He was then caught off guard about the comment about the doing magic part.

"Oh, fuck yeah! You gotta show me some of that stuff. I don't get to see other people's dragon magic often. When we get to the lair you can show me there's more space there. I like Vinny's too much to do it here." Jordan said, trying to practice that contentious thinking his father always stressed on him. He smiled and let out a little sigh. The Conversation persisted a moment before Jordan's name was called. He pushed off the counter, causing the whole thing to rumble, he must have been a little too excited. He quickly walked up to the counter where there were seven very large boxes.

"Your's is the top, I can smell the meat." Jordan grumbled slightly as he tried to cradle these 7 boxes, almost encouraging the other Jordan to take it. He started his way towards the door. It would be a small walk back to the beach, but they had time to kill. "Alright, so. Let's be real here. What DO you know about being an earthen dragon? Like....did you get ANYTHING a note, or a scroll? You just popped out of the egg as a little badass and just ran with it?" He asked as he struggled to keep his grip on all the boxes as they seemed to haphazardly stretch outside his grasp a bit.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top