The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fake BFFs I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Fake BFFs I_vote_lcapFake BFFs I_voting_barFake BFFs I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Fake BFFs I_vote_lcapFake BFFs I_voting_barFake BFFs I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fake BFFs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fake BFFs Empty Fake BFFs

Post by Demonhunter May 2nd 2022, 8:36 pm

Two weeks ago…

The bar was at its usual full capacity, swarming with demons and humans alike, however tonight in particular was the rare occasion in which two vampires have wandered into the bar, lured in with the sirens song of girls, booze and most of all Nempenthe. After a long night of partying and stupor, eventually the two corner a girl in the back room.

The vampire goons lunge themselves onto the girl, jaws snapping shut as her screams are drowned out by the thumping music. They spilt blood all through the tile floor of the supply closet each trying to get their fill from the innocent party goer until she was dry but in the Nempenthe filled rage they failed to notice it, only bearing down further with their jaws until bones snapped.

Some time passes before a janitor half-hazardly opens the supply closet only to get slammed over by two rabid vampires and immediately bitten with the same ferocity the first girl was, but luckily this time the attention from three nearby pit fiend bouncers which hauls the pair up. After a solid ass kicking the two find themselves booted from the back door of the club as the pit fiends return to clean up the mess.

XXXX

Isroh settles into his desk, Bella laid over his lap, her black button eyes bright as she stares at Isroh, as if demanding some form of attention other than the lazy stroking of her back. A map of the city laid out on his desk with multiple figurines, some from popular board games such as monopoly and chess, the king sitting on the current location of the Hell Hound. A knight rests at the docks next to the pewter dog from Monopoly and on each highway leading east was a blue piece from sorry.

He picks up Bella and gazes deep into her soulless eyes. “...you’re getting fat.” Isroh shakes her gently watching her pudgy belly wiggle.

“Eh boss… Theres a vampire here to see you.”

“Ah fuck, not another one.” Isroh groans. “Tell them to buy from the damned dealers.”

“He’s not here for the Nempenthe and he asked for you by name.” The gnoll groans as Bella shoots a glare in it’s general direction.

“Ah fuck me, They always ask for me by name, don’t they?” He asks, setting Bella back down in his lap and adjusting the bow pinned just above he left toasted marshmallow ear. “Okay I guess if I’m negotiating with terrorists better get it out of the way. Let Spike in.”
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top