The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?

Go down

What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? Empty What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?

Looking for recommendations. The worst book I’ve ever read personally is Empress Theresa.

Everything said about that waste of paper is true and I regret reading any of it.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

FantasyBound likes this post

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? :: Comments

FantasyBound

Post September 18th 2021, 1:18 pm by FantasyBound

I used to be in a course where we would read scripts in these early ass stages and sent in critique as a bunch of supposed to be college students, well connections went through and I ended up being put in real early.
Now I don't know if I can name them, but I think I can say what I disliked about them without the issue of reference. Now mind you, these were actual like actual story pitches, some were good, but there were a few I hated so much I kinda couldn't say anything to the point of being dropped out of the course.
One was about a fifteen-year-old girl trying to become the most sexually active in her part of the town, it didn't have any direct romance but near the 3/4 mark they brought in a cast of mid-20 year old guys. Book was meant for around the age of the main character.
A science novel meant for a younger audience, but it had nothing interesting, so less even a book it was more a textbook with a hint of flavoring.
And a tbh really disrespectful 'coming out of the closet' story that was like, incredibly racist, I have read satire or actually bad things with less than this novel summary had.

Seeks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Katrina A. Russel

Post September 17th 2021, 1:59 pm by Katrina A. Russel

Fifty shades of Grey. That book is still, so awful. It's not even sexy!

FantasyBound, Seeks and Milk like this post

Back to top Go down

Seeks

Post September 17th 2021, 12:09 pm by Seeks

It's probably bad that I don't have one of those. But I ought to read more...okay, The Speed of Dark I guess. it's a dece story, but I hated the theme of that book against autistic people. :v

Also I feel so, so bad for you Zonkes. Empress Theresa is a personal bar of "do not write like this".

Last edited by Seeks on September 17th 2021, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

FantasyBound likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down