The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Worst in Me I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Worst in Me I_vote_lcapWorst in Me I_voting_barWorst in Me I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Worst in Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worst in Me Empty Worst in Me

Post by Chellizard June 9th 2017, 3:34 pm

Warm zephyrs rolled in from the west, sending a gentle whirlwind of debris down the old cobblestone streets of Barcelona. A lot of the buildings along the coast were newer, of course, but the older parts of this grand city in Spain was just breath taking.

The sun was just rising over the horizon, dawn yawning to make way for a new day. Stepping out onto the sidewalk was a man dressed in dark slacks, and a modernized coat. It had a collar that split just at the neck, but was fastened to his navel. The coat then split in a definitive v-shape, the coat tails surrounding his legs to just above the knee. The coat itself was a deeper purple gray with hints of black, and just the faintest touch of gold. The man himself had a very sharp face with added piercings. A pair of pouting lips were accented with a silver ball in place for his labret. His right brow was pierced through with a decorative semi-hoop, two black balls making up the ends.

His ears were also riddled with hoops and two half-inch plugs were pierced through his lobes. A decorate chain hung from one cartilage piercing on his left auricle and attached to the plug in his lobe. The mix of dark and silver jewelry made his rich brown skin look the smallest tint of red. Piercing greenish gold eyes were lined with black, making his eyes seem brighter. And, lastly, his mess of reddish brown hair was pulled back into a loose bun, a wisp of hair hanging down to cover the left edge of his face. The thick curls were hard to tame, so he chose not to worry about it too much.

The attire, the look, the hair, the eyes. It made up one man. His name being Vihaan Kharti.

Taking in a deep breath, Vihaan would contemplate his next move. He had only traveled to Spain because he had a loose lead on his father, Rishi Madan. Rubbing the bridge of his nose by pinching with his left hand, he tapped the heel of his right boot on the sidewalk before turning and heading north. He only knew it was north because of a little trick up his sleeve, and that would be his left eye. The Eye of Vashti. Imbued with magical powers, his eye allows him to decipher languages, especially those relative to magic, track magical auras of people or relics, as well as change color from time to time depending on his mood. Normally, however, the eye appeared an exact replicate of his right eye.

"Hmm..." muttering to himself, he turned down an alleyway and walked a few moments before a large spider extended from it's web to snag an afternoon snack. Vihaan jumped back in fear, gasping and pulling a pen from his pocket. He quickly scrawled out the word 'FIRE' in thin air. As he wrote the word, a ball of fire appeared hovering just above the base of his palm. Throwing the ball at the spider, it was burnt to a crisp, saving Vihaan from triggering deeper suppressed memories.

"You little bastard," he said, narrowing his eyes as the spider's legs curled up to itself. He imagined the tiny screams it would be making if it could scream. Happy with his successful killing, he produced a cell phone from his pocket and checked over an email he had received. There was an event at a night club in the more modern part of the city. He hadn't been invited, but there was a rumor of the great 'Rishi Madan' making an appearance. The man had been a stage magician for a long time before the dark magic took over him... so maybe dear old dad had come clean. Or, maybe he was luring in more victims...

Vihaan would walk there, his hands tucked back into his coat pockets, his pen secured in his grip within his pocket, of course.

Last edited by Chellizard on June 14th 2017, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Worst in Me JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Worst in Me Empty Re: Worst in Me

Post by Samael Christensen June 9th 2017, 5:06 pm

Flames flickered upwards from the lighter upon being ignited, consuming the end of the cigarette. Samael took in a deep drag, letting the buzz of nicotine flare through him. The smoke was held in for a few seconds before he let it flow through his nostrils like the flames of a majestic dragon. Taking in the beautiful sunrise, and smoking was something he wanted to do before getting to what he was even here for. Adam had brought to his attention that a sighting of an artifact associated with Malphas had come up in the city. What a demonic tool like that was doing in a city like this he could only guess, but it warranted looking into. Anything that could help deal with that massive problem was something he had to look into.

Looking over the water kissed by rising sunlight did bring him a temporary sense of longing. Dressed in the usual fashion of black jeans and a white shirt under leather jacket, nothing aside from the view felt out of the usual. Adjusting the large sunglasses, he  flicked away the smoldering ashes of the cigarette into the writhing waves beneath him. ”Welp, time to stop enjoying the sights.” Dropping the cigarette to the ground, he put it out with a stomp of his boot and twist of the heel. Slipping his lighter into his left back pocket,  he turned his mind to where he was supposed to be meeting his contact.

It felt a little sordid to meet someone in a dark alleyway, though he did have to consider who he was dealing with. No one talking about ancient artifacts of potentially great power would want to do that in the open. Throwing a leg over his motorcycle, he revved it up and was blazing through the city until he found himself in where he was supposed to be meeting someone. He had a feeling it would be a werewolf, though the question about Adam setting up a meeting with one of those was highly questionable. All it took was parking said bike into  an empty parking lot, and walking from there, through a few of the alleyways thinking mostly of if he was in the right place.

“You reek as always cambion.” He voice with a low growling quality to it, Samael turning to see the odd male seemingly having appeared from nowhere. They smelled like a wet dog, though with the undertone of brimstone he could tell what they were.

”Can’t tell if Adam’s running low on informants or he just feels like messing with me.” He discretely reached for a dagger hidden within the back of his jacket,

“Maybe you’re vampire friend just wants to help you.” The dark haired male shrugged, odd colored slitted eyes narrowing upon him.

”I trust him, just not the wolf demon standing before me.” Fingers clamped around the hilt of the dagger even more. ”So, what exactly do you have for me?” He asked, glaring from behind the shades.

A grin which revealed sharp teeth flashed for a seconds. “I’ve heard from some pretty good sources that a local night club would be the location of a transfer of a certain Raven Lords item.”

”Forgive me if i’m not too trusting on this information. Your kind aren’t exactly known for being trustworthy.”

“They say the same of you.” Okay, he had a point there. “I’m just here for the vampire, take what you want from the information.” Removing a small slip of paper from his pocket, Samael taking it and looking it over with a small nod. “Take care cousin. You’re delving into something dangerous.”Looking back up, the stranger with the trench coat was gone, leaving the scent of brimstone within his wake.

”Hate it when people do the disappearing bullshit.” He muttered to himself, though he did take the advice and took off to the club where said exchange was supposed to be taking place. There was an event happening during that, though to him it was just a cover for something he was more interested in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 11th 2017, 4:33 am

Helix stole Danny's account. As a direct result Danny will probably try to come in and stop Helix from using it in ways possibly resulting in people gaining a negative view of Danny.

Helix slammed a door shut, locking the door. "My bracelet now." A loud thudding came against the door as Camille moved faster and faster and faster. Slowly, the alley turned to an empty and desolate stop between two buildings.

After her score, Camille sat on top of a building, looking down at the streets teeming with life. The bracelet barely managed to get Camille a measly fifty Euros, so now she needed to find out what to do with fifty Euros. She wanted to go clubbing, and her looks could get her past the door- actually, she could speed by and steal any drink she wanted, but then she remembered a pamphlet she saw while acquiring her bracelet.

A magic show. Filled with people believing they were watching a show. Completely unaware Camille could be stealing from them as the show went on. Hell, even if they noticed, they would laugh it off as apart of the show. This idea caught Camille's head up in all sorts of new worlds of theft. A perfect crime for a model of perfection. "Time to go."

It took her less than a minute to return to the scene of the crime. She tore by the side of the line, almost making it into the auditorium- then she noticed a man with an interesting grip in his pocket. Camille learned a few things about people, and one of those things was finding out who held on to expensive things.

"Hi there." Camille spoke with her accent still heavy on her breath. "Are you here for magic too? I love magic."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 10th 2017, 12:50 am

Vihaan was minding his own business, waiting in the line to get into the club. His stylish looks could get him in any where, and he was proud of that fact. Now, whether or not he would enjoy it inside was another issue all together.

Scanning the crowd gathering to get into the line, he noticed a man with red tinted sunglasses just before a woman break his personal space bubble. She was cute, at first glance. He would turn to face her completely now, his hands pulling from his pockets. As they did, he produced a black, slender pen. He then tucked it back into the inside fold of his coat pocket.

"I'm here. We'll see if there's any magic, however." and he already wanted to run for the hills. He looked passed her and saw a girl cutting the line and getting in. She had a large diamond encrusted necklace decorated the first third of her chest, the chandelier styled piece laying against her caramel skin perfectly.

Pulling his golden green eyes back down to the blonde in front of him, he was sad to see her ghostly pale skin. Not sad, no. That was wrong to think. She looked like milk. Delicious and nutritious. Shaking the thoughts, he cleared his throat and moved a hand to adjust his hair a bit.

"I'm guessing you love magic, too?" asking out of courtesy, he offered a very fake smile and dusted off the front of his jacket. It was now that he finally realized what she was wearing. It looked alike to something one would wear to a convention. Then it hit him.

"You must be the magician's assistant, huh?" he chuckled, making note of her attire. It was a bit gaudy, and very out of place for a Night Club in Barcelona, Spain.

-My DeviantArt-
Worst in Me JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top