The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_vote_lcapCinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_voting_barCinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_vote_lcapCinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_voting_barCinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contest Cinder Fiend (Minion to Cinis)

Post by Nate6595 October 28th 2020, 3:22 am

Cinder Fiends

"B….buur…..buuuuuurn!"

The Bio

Title: Cinis’s Watchdogs
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Ash and Cinder
Hair: N/A
Eyes: Burning orange
Height: 4’6 to 6’5
Weight: 100lbs or so
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Cinder Fiends can take any number of shapes. Sometimes they look humanoid, males with charred black skin, lines of orange blazing through the several cracks around its body. Other times it’s a dog like creature, but much large, large sets of blazing teeth and claws. Sometimes they can fly (though they are usually smaller) and look like larger bats with long, clawed arms protruding from its front. Sometimes they’ll just be large golems made of cinder and ash, lumbering about and causing destruction wherever they can.
The Personality

Cinder Fiends are sinister mechanizations, following their master’s desires in wanting to cause pain and destruction. They, of course, don’t really have a mind though, brainless things, and only occasionally be able to mutter out a word or phrase. They seem to hold no care for life and cannot be reasoned with, not in the slightest.

The Story

There is no real story behind the Cinder Fiends. They came from Cinis’s imagination, a new twisted way to spread and cause fear. While Cinis believes himself to be strong, the Cinder Fiends do hold a greater strength than him and perform tasks that he couldn’t. Further, they serve a means to cause a great, wide spread chaos that he, as one person, cannot do alone.

The Powers

Hellish Strength: Cinder Fiends are incredibly strong. They are able to move as fast as a wild dog, about 19mph or so, and can use their claws to climb up steep or even flat inclines. A Cinder Fiend is strong enough to lift an average bus and through it could fifteen feat or so. This force can also be put into physical attacks.

Searing Pain: Like their master, Cinder Fiends can inflict targets with searing pain, fiery damage that is felt through physic force and unless a person has protection from physic attacks it will feel as through they are getting slashed by searing hot claws, burning through flesh like butter.

The Weaknesses

Blunt Force Damage: A Cinder Fiend is made via a core, which is composed condensed and hardened ash, and blunt force to a Cinder Fiend’s form will slowly start to damage the core. Piercing damage does not seem to damage the flesh as well as blunt force.

Watered Down: Strong torrents of water or getting rained upon causes Cinder Fiends a great deal of pain and will, if consistently exposed to water, will cause them to melt and turn to slurry.

Mindless Fiends: The Cinder Fiends are not capable of intelligent though and can easily be tricked. A Cinder Fiend’s goal is cause pain and destruction. While it will follow its master’s orders, if left alone it will just attack and attack, making it easy to predict overall.

Core: A Cinder Fiend is composed and held together by a core. If the core, which is usually in the chest or head, is destroyed then the Cinder Fiend just falls apart. Of course, a Cinder Fiend’s core is not required to be destroyed to defeat the Cinder Fiend, rather this is the easiest way to do so.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top