The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeath and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barDeath and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeath and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barDeath and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Death and Renewal (Invite only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death and Renewal (Invite only)

Post by Red February 7th 2021, 10:12 pm

On and on they go, loud and shrill and annoying. On and on and on. Nails on a chalkboard. Did these people ever shut up? The ones that chattered the most had the least to say, in Lucius' experience, and this one was very good at saying absolutely nothing with the highest amount of words possible. They knew nothing, yet acted as if they knew everything. It was almost sad, to see a creature desperately trying to make itself look bigger in hopes of being likable to a true superior. It was futile, of course. Lucius just ended up getting bored.

Lucius sighed and looked back at the other one at the table that could actually grasp the gravitas of the topics being discussed. Iskander radiated understanding and piercing insight. Phoenix was dull in comparison. No, not dull. Blunt. As blunt as a baseball bat. And yet, he thought of himself as a leader. No wonder none of his operations ever really solved anything. It was the blind leading the blind, Lucius had no doubt.

"More than hell. I've gone to the end of the universe and stared Gods of Death in the face. Your concerns in comparison to what I have just gotten through experiencing are trivial at best..... But, I suppose they will have to be solved eventually. We'll be in touch," Lucius said dismissively. It was then that Phoenix left their little makeshift shelter, leaving Lucius with Iskander and his three meta goons.

"Since I now know you don't intend to kill me, given the fact you've done nothing the entire time I've been gathering my strength, we can talk," Lucius said. It was true. If Iskander was currently a threat, he would have done something by now. If on the other hand Lucius was just overestimating this man's strategic ability and Iskander did in fact want to attack him, well, the Dictator was now at full strength once more, for practical purposes.

"I apologize for the interruption. Stray cats from my past. Do you have any questions for me?"

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Death and Renewal (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Death and Renewal (Invite only)

Post by Iskandar February 8th 2021, 12:29 am

”If I wanted you dead, I wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of hunting you down and making sure you healed,” Iskandar stated with a slight quirk of the lips, wondering what would have happened if he let Lucius Alba stay dead. His men stepped away from where they were standing before Patriot had interrupted them. It felt like a hurricane had ripped through the area, though he now had to make sure to deal with any information that man would use against him later. Not that he imagined the former Phoenix would be too well believed by the general public. A certain metahuman made sure of that. ”Think nothing of it. I’ve always been meaning to meet old heroic personalities, though I’m not disappointed in how things seemed to go. There’s always some world shattering event with them,” Even when he was younger and even less endowed with power, he recalled the way people worshipped heroes.

Before the tragic first major attack on New York. He sighed, wondering if that era would ever return or if people would learn their lessons. How many times would their edifices need be destroyed by men given more power than they deserved? ”I have so many questions. Such as how did you come back to life or did you die in the first place? You wouldn’t be the first person in human history to fake their own death.” He paused, blinking as if thinking over what he wanted to ask the man.

”Maybe we can talk in more…ideal conditions. I hate the arctic personally. It’s cold and nothing interesting happens here. Sans the polar bears perhaps,” Sliding his finger across a screen projected from his watch, Maximilian sighed. ”I heard you like a good scotch.”
Iskandar
Iskandar

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2020-04-19

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum