The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Establish Dominance  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEstablish Dominance  - Page 2 I_voting_barEstablish Dominance  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Establish Dominance

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Establish Dominance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Establish Dominance

Post by The Nekromonga June 12th 2020, 9:12 pm

The rods were sent flying and skewered cars and gangsters. Screams of pain filled the air as the normal humans were turned into sish kebab. Some died instantly. Others agonized as the rods immobilized them but missed vital organs.

"If you want to meet your death. You'll find it on our distribution island off the coast of Mexico. In the Wolf Mountain on the Galapagos Islands." The man transformed fully into a giant wolf, pouncing on the duo. Fire responded with a fireblast to its face, and while he tried to power through, this caused his jaws to miss Coronel by many inches. He landed roughly and unsteadily, and was open to attack.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Establish Dominance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Establish Dominance

Post by The Perfect Sandwich June 13th 2020, 11:08 am

The screams were nice and relaxing. It said to him that they were all powerless to his force. Out of no where the wolf guy exposed a location then tried attacking him, but thanks to Fire she smashed him in the face causing him to take enough damage to miss Coronel. With glee in his eyes he turned to the man or werewolf now. "Thanks for the information, but you only bought yourself a few hours of agony." He pointed at him with two fingers and a ball fist. Like a massive water fall of weight, the more he pointed down toward the ground the stronger the weight got. Before even getting past 10 degrees the were wolf was render immobile. "Hey look i made the doggy sit. So lets begin..."

Before walking over to carve fear he stopped and pulled out his phone. "Hello 911, yeah i committed theft and i cant live with knowing i done so. I'm at the docks and want to turn myself in." He hung up the phone and hoped they would only send on car. "Alrighty carving time"

After about a few minutes he was done and the werewolf was in a horrid state. One of those eye tearing out atrocities you never want to look at. Soon he heard a siren in the distance. "Perfect timing our ride is here." He stepped towards the front of the docks where the car would come to first. The car drove through and suddenly started floating off the ground. Not only was there one car, but two people. He sat the car down in front of him. He demanded for the cops to get out and like their training they flung open their door and went for their gun, but there gun was glued to their waste. "You can stop that now, you see the bodies behind us. They all had weapons. Ill let you live over the price of your car."

He lifted them from behind their car and had them float over head. Using his ability he pulled all the things they would not need out of the car. No need for a radio, guns, computer, etc. He took it all out but didn't destroy the car or items in the process. "Real simple, I will put you down and you gather all your shit. Take your radio and call for support and clean this place up. Blame it all on Coronel Liffy. If you forget that name again I will come back here and turn your city upside down.. Literally."

He now had a temporary ride but planned to drop it off at the city edge. He would aquire another car at that time. Walking around he hopped in the passenger seat and laid back. "Come on lets go see what IT is." He instructed to the girl so they could hurry and leave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum