The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A Midnight Snack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Midnight Snack

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Midnight Snack - Page 2 Empty Re: A Midnight Snack

Post by Guest January 19th 2010, 1:28 pm

Phobia stepped forward his stick had been dropped a smirk on his face as claws slid down his hands."I chose not to stop it for he was stupid to be here at night but that does not give you the right to feed off him whether he lives or dies I care not I do care however that you believe it to be ok now were going to go 2 ways with this come quietly or I will be forced to rip you to shreds".It was obvious the teen was just trying to fight for fighting sake and had no real interest at all about the person or the vampires activities.

Back to top Go down

Post by StarcraftFanatic January 19th 2010, 2:08 pm

"No, I don't plan to spend a lifetime in jail." Dhiren said, trying to keep the vampire's attention, "I'd just rather you take what you need from willing subjects rather than random passersby. I'd be willing to volunteer until you don't need it anymore. You said you won't need anymore soon."

Once he had said what he meant to say, Dhiren backed away from them both, ready to spring into action the moment one of them made a move.

"This is looking ugly. I'd better be ready"
StarcraftFanatic
StarcraftFanatic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 19th 2010, 4:30 pm

((Hey wolf you see this little dot here ►.◄? It's called a period, you should use them more often.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 19th 2010, 6:01 pm

Slam how about this worry about your stuff and stay out of everyone else's apparently no one else said anything so they don't care.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2010, 10:45 pm

((Hey Wolf. No. It's not hard to press an extra button. It's hard to make sense of what your post meant. I don't want to suffer through reading your shit trying to figure out where one thought ends and another begins. If these guys don't mind that's fine, but if you do it in my topic I'll drop you real quick. The post that I mentioned was atrocious and made my head hurt trying to read that mass of run-ons and conjoined predicates. I hadn't even mentioned that fact that you're leaving apostrophes out of words too [forming were out of we're]. You enrolled in the RP School to try and improve, did you not? Perhaps you should go review those lessons and take them into thought. I'm sorry for being so harsh but it really bugs me when I can't understand a post, it leads to this big run around where I'm chasing you down to fix and/or explain your post, which will enivitably lead to one of us getting pissed. Please just try to be wary of the run-ons in posts that are longer than 2 lines, that would at least eliminate part of the problem.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top