The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_vote_lcapYour Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_voting_barYour Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_vote_lcapYour Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_voting_barYour Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) Empty Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri)

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 19th 2018, 9:18 pm

"How evil can perfume samples be?" Danny lifted the bottle barely bigger than her thumb to her eye.

The ever so bright Tori held up a tablet detailing an incident in which a group of teenagers showing no will of their own robbed a bank- and oddly enough, the people within the bank not only allowed it to happen, but assisted in loading the van. "Something about it makes people lose their minds."

"If someone loses their mind, it typically means someone else found it." The illuminated screen lit up the inlets of Danny's bracelet as she took the tablet into her hands. "The only thing people reported-"

"Was the smell." Tori's finger slid the screen over to the next page. "A smell from a manufacturer who imported it from somewhere in Japan. They are scheduled to give more free samples as a sponsor of the Los Angeles Sports Fashion Show."

"Do we have invitations?" Danny handed the tablet back and took a seat behind a desk.

"We don't need no stinking invitations."

And invitations they did not have or need.

Instead, Danny used some quick mechanical arrangement of her bracelet to open an otherwise unworkable door. Between nervous workers, blaring music, and general crowd noise of the area, Danny and Tori slipping into the backstage barely took any work at all. No fights, no threats- Danny did jam the lock on a door keeping some models locked away while her and Tori slipped into character, but that was acceptable. They had not even noticed yet.

Danny pulled a long sleeve pink and black dryfit shirt down over a black and pink skirt. "I gotta say I love these shoes. Way more bounce than what I'm used to."

"If nothing else, we got some good samples. Do models have to give the clothes back?" Tori pulled a pair of blue athletic socks up to her knees, keeping the pleats in her field hockey skirt nice and pressed with her half sleeve snug shirt staying in place.

"If we don't ask, we can always just forget and wear them out." Danny pulled her bracelet out from under her sleeve, giving her free access at a moment's notice. "If we stop some sinister plot, it will be a very believable excuse."

Sound continued to invade the dressing room every time a door from the backstage to the front exhibit hall opened. The small dressing room Danny and Tori invaded gave them just enough room to get ready in peace- but they found they were not the only ones invading the room.

"What's that smell?" Tori looked to the vent near the top of the wall.

"Uh oh." Danny lifted her eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) Empty Re: Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri)

Post by Chellizard November 22nd 2018, 11:08 pm

A princess should never chew with her mouth opened, should never sit with her legs apart, and should definitely never forget where she put her bow or her dog.

Rubbing her head, she woke up from a nap she never knew she needed. Blinking a bit, a lithe set of fingers slithered through blonde locks that fell into view of two big, beautiful blue eyes. A yawn escaped her making her body shake as her arms stretched above her head alike to a waking kitten.

Sniffling a bit and then rubbing a knuckle into her eye, she stood up. She found herself in the back of a truck, a few boxes of clothes surrounding her. She looked down at herself and noticed that her current attire was ripped, muddy, and disgusting. Peeling out of it, she rummaged through the clothes and pulled on an adorable Tennis dress with a big Nike logo on the low collar. She found a pair of under armour shorts and slid those on underneath of the tennis dress, and then tucked her feet into a pair of shoes to match.

As she was about to figure out how to get out of the back of the truck, the doors opened and a shocked intern looked up at Mirshann in all of her glory.

"Uhm... I think I found the other model," he stammered, holding a tablet and checking off a few more things while a man, that looked exactly like Stanley Tucci, sauntered over and sized Mirshann up.

"It seems that she's perfect. No one cares what your name is darling, just get in line and put on a good show." he said, offering a hand to help Mirshann down.

She accepted, of course.

Bouncing a bit as she landed, Stan whipped Miri around and pulled her hair up into a sporty ponytail and then plucked a few strands to fall around of her face.

"Perfect, darling. Now get out there!" he whapped Miri on the ass and sent her off toward a line of other girls waiting to go onto the runway.

Confused, but eager to please anyone who seemed to be in charge, she went over and got in line. As she did, she noticed what looked to be her bow poking out of a duffel bag! She broke rank just long enough to grab it. As she did, she heard a whimpered cry that sounded like a scared animal. It sent a wave of pain through her entire soul.

"Ryzo?" she asked aloud, looking around with urgency. Where was her dog?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri) Empty Re: Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri)

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 23rd 2018, 12:09 am

I don't know where Ryzo is. Stop asking me.

"Does that smell terrible?" Tori wanted to keep her handed over her nose, she really did, but something about that smell called to her.

"We went over this enough! Evil perfume! Mind control! Do. Not. Want!" Danny grabbed Tori by the collar of her shirt and pulled her to the door.

"But, but it smells so-" Tori stumbled back, putting up somewhat of a struggle against the pull from Danny, but not enough to keep Danny from getting her to almost safety.

"We are not smelling the thing we are trying to keep from getting smelled by-" Danny stepped out of the room, holding her hand over her face. Her elbow caught a tall blond woman in the face before she could take any direct look at her. "Oh! Blond lady!"

"We're keeping blond ladies from smelling this stuff?" Once the door closed, Tori stopped struggling to get out of Danny's grasp.

"No- well, I mean, yeah, we don't want her getting mind controlled, but- um, I mean." Danny took her hand off of Tori's collar, flashing her bracelet in front of Miri. "Hey lady, if you smell something- don't smell it. Cool?"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 9th 2018, 4:06 pm

Mirshann had obtained her bow! The simple yew bow would find it's way across her torso, her left thumb running along the bowstring to make sure it was secured around of her bosom. She then flicked her hair back out of her face and her very pointed ears were now likely going to be the topic of conversation.

Instead she found herself meeting with an elbow to her jaw.

"Ow!" letting out a disgruntled exclamation, she narrowed her eyes and looked down at the brown haired girl in a very sporty outfit.

"You do not dare strike me and tell me what I can or cannot do." she said, piercing blue eyes catching a glimpse of Danny's bracelet. It looked similar to her old one. It made her question if Danny were also an Elf Princess from another world. If Mirshann existed, why couldn't this girl be a princess?

Grabbing for the bracelet, Mirshann yanked and with enough vigor, felt it release and pull free from Danny's wrist.

She wasn't sure what to expect, but what she saw next was quite... unimpressive.

The girl remained the same. Mirshann was expecting a burst of color and light and a full on transformation to occur. There was nothing. Not even a breeze to blow Danny's hair out of her eyes.

Raising a brow, Mirshann would clear her throat and offer the bracelet back.

"My apologies, lady. I hope that I have no offended you. I was only attempting to free you from the prison on your wrist. Once, they had imprisoned me in the same way." she would gesture to her own wrist and then attempt to give the bracelet back.

It was when she was handing it back over that she caught a whiff of an intoxicating smell. She almost gagged in response, her nose scrunching up in annoyance. She let out a noise of distaste and covered her nose with her arm, breathing into the pit of her elbow.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 13th 2018, 10:32 am

"Oh sorry, I wasn't trying to tell you what to- what are you doing?" When Miri grabbed Danny's wrist it only slightly alarmed her. When she began to call her an elf princess and unsnap the links, it did more than just startle her. Without her bracelet a whole lot of nothing came to be. "Hey! Give that back!"

"I don't think she's right in the head." Tori tried to lean in to whisper to Danny, but halfway through stopped caring and just let it linger in the air.

"It doesn't put me in a prison!" Danny snatched the bracelet back. "It lets me put other people in a prison. Well, if I want to and can focus enough energy on- doesn't matter. The thing is, it is magic. Good magic."

"Well it is- Tori took a sniff of the air.

"Oh my god. Rule one of the mission." Danny quickly put her hand over her nose- leaving her bracelet off her wrist. "We need to find a way out.

"Do we actually know which way the smell is even coming from?" Tori looked down the hallway to see a locked door. Then down the far end to see a fire escape at the very far end. "I mean it could be the fire escape that-"

"Sounds good!"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 4th 2019, 6:03 pm

The life of a dire wolf is a rough one, especially in modern day society. Even if one possesses the ability to shrink down to the size of a very annoying Pomeranian, Ryzo did not enjoy hiding as a toy dog in someone's purse. He would fold his ears back and let out a loud bark, his voice getting lost among the shrill laughter of the evil person that captured him.

She had pink and blue hair and it stood up in a few places that it shouldn't. She was mean, and she insisted that Ryzo would become the best weaponized dog, ever. She would escape through a fire exit, leaving behind a device that would spray a mind controlling scent every five seconds. This was only one device out of ten she had left in the entire building.

Ryzo, luckily for him, was not affected by the smell. Dire wolves had a much higher sense of smell, and he was proud of that.

"You are an evil lady and I do not like you." he would think to himself, hopeful that Mirshann could hear his thoughts.

--

Mirshann found herself being dragged toward a fire escape, Danny and Tori being her guide. The smell was intoxicating, and the more that crept into her nostrils, the more she liked it. Part of her knew that she shouldn't breathe it in, but she also knew that it was just so good!

"It smells so good! I think we are getting closer! Maybe we could find it and wear it as perfume!" she said, making a motion to move her arm from in front of her nose. As she kept on, her eyes would go from a bright beautiful blue to a dull dingy dark blue that had not a single sparkle effect to be seen.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 7th 2019, 2:56 am

"Oh no, the princess!" Tori let go of her nose to try and grab Miri as she ran. "She's so regal!" Tori's nose began to lift her head to a more fluffy plane. Why stop an elf princess? Tori was not an evil bracelet. Danny had a bracelet. Maybe Danny was evil.

"Part one of the plan!" Danny yelled with her hand over her nose and mouth. "We can't even get past part one because an elf princess showed up!" Danny looked over to the corridor the hapless partners ran down, opposite of the fire escape. "Stop! Stop!"

Danny ran after, thinking long and hard about putting up a turquoise barrier in between herself and the door. "Okay, stop! Last warning and then I have to be super!"

Danny had to be super. She put wrappings around Miri and Tori's legs and barred the door. "There! Now you-"

The air began to seep into Danny's nostrils.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 13th 2019, 7:08 pm

Mirshann felt herself slip off into a slumber, her mind drifting into a blissful subconscious where she was looking through a blurred lens. Everything felt fuzzy and warm, her lips curling up into a bright smile revealing perfect porcelain.

She felt something wash over her, enveloping her entirety. She would lift up the bow, an arrow being pulled back when a familiar voice entered her thoughts.

"Ryzo?" she said, the arrow pulling back as the bow in her grip transformed into that of Thir'ku Mal'rak, her trusty magical bow.

As she let go of the arrow, Danny did something that caused Miri to fall forward, the arrow missing her target, which was the other girl named Tori. Mirshann felt a pain pierce her chest and she shook her head. Her eyes would burn for a few moments and then they would shine that brilliant cerulean blue again.

"Do not breathe in the toxic perfume! It clouds your mind! It makes you... want to hurt others!" she threatened the other two girls, looking around to find anything to use as a breathing apparatus.

"We need something to mask our mouth and nose! We mustn't succumb to the evil scent! Someone is behind of this! I will find them!" she said, sliding her bow around of her torso and trying to get her legs unwrapped so that she could stand back up and put something over Danny and Tori's faces.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 16th 2019, 11:10 pm

"Hey!" Danny looked happy with her hand over her face. "You aren't delusional anymore." Danny kept her shirt over her nose for the time being.

"She was going to shoot you with a bow. Made of magic." Tori took the cue to get her shirt over her nose as well. "We're just overlooking-"

"It was magic, Tori. And she is really pretty, and let's be honest, pretty people can get away with a certain number of bad things. So, we'll just look the other way on that one." Danny started to look for something as her current plan would not work out. She needed to be free for ass kicking.

"Let's go find some scarves or something."

"Nice scarves!" Danny tried opening a door to the side, hoping to find scarves- and not evil people.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 7th 2019, 8:25 pm

She was frantic, but she took a moment and calmed down. She would breathe into the collar of her shirt, making sure to filter the air. She didn't want to go fuzzy again. She hated the feeling. It made her feel sick.

She looked over to Danny, noticing she was going to open another dressing cabinet filled with clothes for the models. Inside were more sports inspired clothes, but on the less contemporary side. Mirshann would come over and reach into the wardrobe and rip apart one of the longer tennis skirts. She would tie it around of her face and rip off two more for Danny and Tori as well.

Mirshann moved around to tie Danny's around of her face, being careful not to make it too tight, but definitely made sure it was secure. She would then move to Tori and tie her's as well.

--

As the three girls were finally equipped to deal with this terror, Ryzo was whimpering, shaking inside of the bag he was being carried in.

"This is stupid. You are stupid. I'm going to bite you, I swear. As soon as I get out of this bag." he would let out a little bark this time. He thought the smell didn't affect him, but it was actually stunting his ability to shift into his larger self. The smell didn't make him lose his mind, it made him lose his abilities. He was stuck as a tiny little dog, and boy was he adorable.

--

"This way! I hear my good boy!" she said, sounding just like the crazy cat lady living in Danny's apartment complex, number 13.

Miri wouldn't even give them a chance to react. She would bolt off toward a door that said "FIRE EXIT." She was sure Ryzo was this way. She heard a little bark! It had to be him!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 12th 2019, 2:34 am

"And she's off." Danny spoke from beneath her makeshift gas mask as the elven princess broke into a sprint to get to her dog.

"White girls really like their dogs." Tori moved next to Danny, watching Miri as she tore through the fire escape with a fury no cat owner could ever dream of moving with. "The ears mean she is an elf and not crazy right?"

"We're going with that and hoping she didn't get some experimental surgery." Danny began to smell something less fragrant and more sinister hit her nostril. "It will be so much worse if she is crazy."

Tori began to take off after Miri, while Danny hesitated for a moment. She looked down a hallway and even took a sniff of the air. None of those things filled her with anything good. "Tori!" No response came from the swinging fire escape doors. "Well dangit." Feeling her gumption take over, Danny made her way down the auxiliary hallway, getting closer and closer to a shrill laughter ringing through the halls.

Someone locked a door. Maybe locked to normal people, but to Danny- and her bracelet forming into a crowbar- no door would ever be truly locked. The hinges budged and the handle shook as Danny kicked in the door she pried open. For such a smart girl, Danny really did not know what the words 'subtle' meant, but she did know what 'punch' and 'face' meant.

"Just to let you know, as a superhero, what you're spraying in here is enough to warrant the full capacity of a beatdown!" Danny cracked her knuckles. "Now turn on a fan or open a window and I might go easy on you!"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 19th 2019, 2:29 am

The world was always so dull, wasn't it? Boring people living their boring little lives.

That's what Naomi thought, at least.

Staring down at the idiots running around and losing their minds, a masked villainess would smile with a joy so pure it would send a shiver down any sane person's neck.

The woman was clad in a clinging suit of purple and plum hues, her bodacious body tucked into the stretchy material with easy. She wasn't the tallest person, but she had legs that stretched for miles. Or so a cheesy writer would say. Stark white hair would almost float around of the girl's face, a big golden visor covering her eyes. She had a half cape draped over her shoulders, it billowing in the wind as she hovered above the crowd.

She did not look like a villain. She looked like a hero. And it was her guise all along.

Naomi had always found it kind of funny to blend in and appear like a good guy, when in fact she just wanted to disrupt the flow of normalcy and see people squirm under pressure.

"Fools. All of them. I bet they think someone else is behind of this. I bet they haven't even thought of Dreamweaver as the one responsible. Bah. Fools." scoffing, she would float down and move into a room, waiting for a precious package to arrive.

Naomi had her eyes on a very special dog that could easily be a ticket to trade in for a favor with a little person she had heard of: Samhain.

She just needed that witch to show up with the dog and get out of dodge before anyone foiled her plans.

The perfume was a diversion, after all.

---

Mirshann made her way outside and she came face to face with almost a hundred different dogs. There were dogs barking, running, chasing each other, and owners chasing them. There were ribbons and combs, hair dryers, and a lot of clothes made for dogs of all sizes.

This was a dog show, but Mirshann had no idea what this was. She did not indulge in television entertainment pertaining to canine companions, nor did she ever hear about it from anyone she had talked to. It never occurred to her that dogs would even compete in such a way, especially with people helping them. It made her wonder if Ryzo could compete and win. That would be fun!

She would mentally remind herself to remind herself to talk to Ryzo about it later. It was a done deal.

But she had lost her dog! She couldn't hear him any more. No more little barks. She could hear big barks, and medium barks, and a few yips and yaps. But no Ryzo sounding barks.

Furrowing her brows, she would start to go from one dog to the next, looking for any dog remotely related in looks to Ryzo.

"What is this! You are not my good boy!" she would pick up a smaller husky looking dog. It was actually an Alaskan Klee Kai. Very cute, but not what she was looking for. Not at all. Her search would continue.

--

The door would bang open and in would come a very familiar face.

"Oh. We meet again, do we. Hah! You fool!" Naomi would produce a box of purple energy, surrounding herself so Danny couldn't wail on her just yet. Naomi wanted to talk.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx March 19th 2019, 2:39 am

"We meet again?" Danny shook her head to try and get a grasp on the situation. "Which one were you again? I go through a lot of villains on the regular, and I don't remember Princess Prince being one of the ones I beat down recently. Or, were you like an outcast and we went to high school together and now you're trying to get me to notice you?"

Danny kept any turquoise weapons from sprouting out or hitting Naomi, a good sign of peace, but more out of confusion than mercy or the path of least resistance. If it did turn out to be some crazy stalker, sending someone to the asylum with a body cast would not look good for a hero. "Are you the villain formerly known as Perfume?"

Tori would trail Miri, hoping the princess would stop sooner than later. "A dog?" Not what she expected, but definitely a good sign. "He looks like a good boy! Look how excited his tail- oh, you're moving again!" Tori ran behind Miri, trying to keep up with her long legs while also wondering where Danny scuttled off to.

Following Danny around always had a way of making things go from strange to strange from a stranger, but this time it lacked the Danny element. A usual precursor to the signs of something getting far worse. "Princess Elf, do you have your dog chipped? I think it's the law that you have to do that. We can just check the app; let me see your phone."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 19th 2019, 9:44 pm

Fuming. She was mad! How dare this insolent fool forget who she was!

Her shoulder slumped and she held her hands out and let her face contort into a scowl of disgust.

"How can you even forget someone like ME!? It is I! Dreamweaver!" she clapped her hands together and the room burst into bloom, tons of flowers appearing stuck to every single surface that wasn't occupied by a human form.

Butterflies floated around of the room and birds appeared out of nowhere. Their songs would fill Danny with joy, if she enjoyed birds, that is.

As the false sense of security enveloped Danny, the butterflies would warp into that of smaller shadow creatures, wicked smiles curling over their faces. The flowers would all wilt and decay as shadows started to swallow the room. All that was left was the light glow of Danny's bracelet and turquoise energy, and Naomi's plum box.

"You need not insult me. I'll squash you again!" This time Naomi would probably have an upper hand - she didn't see a single shred of evidence that Tyuki was around!

--

Mirshann would keep picking up dogs and moving them from place to place, being rude to the owner's as she did so.

"This is stupid! I do not like this one little ounce! It is not very... how do you say? Cool!" she huffed, looking at Tori as she finally started to talk to Miri.

"Chipped? The only chips I have seen are the ones that Bliss eats some times. They taste very good, and usually of different flavors! Dogs do not have chips like that. I believe I have seen a dog eat a chip, though." she said, nodding with confidence.

She didn't skip a beat, either. She started to go for other smaller dogs, grabbing a pug this time by mistake. It let out a bark and snorted in protest, but wagged it's curly little tail.

"This is most cute! I do like this one. Little smashed face. What a cute creature. How can I get one of these? Is there a way?" she said, smiling wide.

As she held onto the dog, a sudden change in atmosphere occurred. The people and their pets started to vanish, turning into small puffs of plum colored energy. The pug in her arms was the last to vanish, it's little face smiling the entire time.

Tori and Miri stood in an empty room, not a soul around of them.

What was this sorcery?!

"Witches! I will kill them!" she drew her bow and started to scout the room, her pointed ears tuning in on small sounds round of them.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx March 19th 2019, 11:31 pm

"Dreamweaver?" Danny sounded out each syllable. "If you're a villain why not Nightmare instead of dream. I guess it is pretty long. Do you weave though? I'm just not really following the logic of this idea." Instead of wailing on Naomi, Danny continued to wrack her brain to remember this villain. "How about you tell me where we met. Was I with someone? Maybe I just found them more interesting than- were you a henchwoman?"

The joy of the surroundings faded around Danny and her oblivious station towards them. The birds chirped in unison with their merry song with their distorted smiles now taking shape. "Okay, Dreamweaver, so this stuff is fake." She sniffed the air around her. "But, that is the same smell. Got it. The perfume is making people see things. I don't get the end game of all of this though, so instead of getting it." Danny conjured up a giant turquoise mallet. "I'm just going to beat you down now."

"I think 'cool' would be what you should go with. An oldy but a goody, and not so trying that you come across as out- um, can you say 'lit', but say it like a joke, but only you are in on the joke." Tori followed Miri through her dog search, hoping they did not come across a Petsmart.

Tori let out a gasp and grabbed for her phone. "He is so cute. Let me get a picture of him. Hold him up! Hold him up!" Tori swapped through filters to get the best look. She took the picture, then noticed the absence of anyone other than Miri in the picture. "I think people just- the pug is gone! I didn't even get him in the picture!"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top