The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Copper I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Copper I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Copper I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Copper I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Copper I_vote_lcapCopper I_voting_barCopper I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Copper I_vote_lcapCopper I_voting_barCopper I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Copper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Copper

Post by Pluto August 10th 2018, 5:55 pm

THE BIO

CHARACTER NAME
Copper

"Insert Character Quote or Title here"

The Bio

Hero Name:  Copper
Title:  hero
Alignment: neutral good
Race: African American
Hair: black
Eyes: light brown
Height: six foot three
Weight: 120 pounds
Blood type: unknown

The Looks
Blake is relatively tall and skinny. He has yellow eyes and can be seen wearing a green shirt and bright  blue jeans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality
Copper can be best described as...quick. He constantly changes from conversation to conversation faster than a speeding bullet. Because of this he is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because he uses this to confuse enemies. A curse because he still does it all the time, Even when he's not in a fight this ends up causing fights for him...a lot

The Story
ore Copper was...well Copper he was  a young lad who went by the name of Blake Sulfur (Weird name I know)  Blake grew up in a kind of magical family. His parents were Selena and  Connor Sulfur, Excellent earth mages  parents were well known in the police department for helping them find and defeat criminal necromancers. Eventually the parents had a child which they named Blake. When Blake was born  he was shooting copper shards everywhere. The parents were feeling kind of sad to know that their child was a copper mage, still they sought out to train him to be the best that he can be. They soon discovered that Blake was a natural at  using his imagination to manipulate the element copper.

They trained and trained with him for thirteenth years, until something horrible happened. Their past had caught up with them and a bunch of Escaped necromancers burst through the house and began their assault! Blake was caught in the crossfire and was almost killed! This  angered his parents so much that  they then fought even harder, and Began beating up necromancers like no tommorow,  Eventually the away but were severely injured in the process.  

Blake's mother crawled over to his dying body, grabbed his hand, and put it in the mixer.  As Blake's mother crawled toward the other side of the mixer a penny fell out of her sleeve and into the mixer. Blake's mom's eyes widened as she realized what she Had done, And almost immediately the transformation begun and as Blake let out a howl of pain the copper fused with his body befire passing out.  later, an old woman entered what was left of the house and found Blake and his family lying on the ground.

The woman took young Blake and nursed him back to health after three weeks. Unfortunately for Blake  the necromancers came back and found Blake. After killing the old lady they  captured him and knocked him out. They  tied him to a car and drove down the street. While they were driving, Blake's powers activated and he escaped from the car and rolled down the street, bleeding heavily in his leg. The monsters turned the car around and chased him all over town. After a while Blake got heavily tired and ran into an alley.  The necromancers  came bursting through the alley. Just when they were about to kill him,Blake had a realization. After they kill him they will more than likely hurt other innocents.  Blake uses his powers to trap the monsters in a giant copper ball. From that day forward He decided he needed a name for himself, and that name is Copper,

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers
Metallokinesis: He can control and manipulate objects made of copper via his mind. He can use his abilities for many things such as using chains to climb, making pennies form into batons at will, and  creating makeshift  cover for himself.

Enchantment: he can enchant objects to be made of copper. For an example let's say he decides to enchant a bar of gold. The gold would originally be very heavy and dense. However if it's enchanted and becomes copper it becomes extremely weak and weighs a lot less. Also copper can now manipulate it. (note, only works if someone gives permission)

The Weaknesses
Copper has the strength of a regular human despite his abilities. He also is very fearful of witnessing someone die. Along with a fear of heights, water, and rodents.
In order for copper to create an object he has to replicate it in his mind perfectly. And because of that making exact replicas  is rather difficult for him.
The Items
Has a backpack filled to the very brim with pennies, however since he cant carry it with him everywhere he has a ziplock bag where he puts  a couple of pennies in.

The Minions
N/A

The Fluff
Copper is deeply very scared and frightened about Being a hero. He  only wants to be one so that he can help others. has a weird fascination with birds, and will do anything in his power to save one in need. He seems to put everyone before himself.

The RP Sample
Copper ran around the building searching for a possible way to get in.  Eventually he found a vent and crawled in it. "Ah geez how long till I get there?" He asked himself. Suddenly the floor gave way and Copper fell and found himself  right in the middle of a room filled with gang members wielding steel pipes.  "Uhhhh...You guys are going down!" Copper said squeakily, trying to hide his fear.  One of the gang members charged at copper and threw a punch. Copper didn't react in time  and got  hit right in the helmet. The gang member screamed in pain and clutched his bruised arm.   Copper felt Extremely dizzy, and he began to stagger. The gang member Threw the crowbar at Copper. Copper ignored the dizziness, conjured a copper baton, and blocked the attack. The crowbar bounced off and hit the gang member square in the face, knocking him out.the the gang members charged copper. With no other way of defending himself he
Reached into  his pocket and pulled out a small baggie filled with pennies And threw it at the ground. To the gang members shock and suprise, the pennies exploded into copper batons  which began savagely  beating them. After all the gang members were knocked out,  Copper looked at the batons  and they turned back into  pennies which then magically floated back into the bag. "Cool!" Copper said to the pennies. Copper then covered himself in a copper ball before rolling out of the building.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Pluto on November 20th 2018, 10:51 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to fix some stuff)
Pluto
Pluto

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2018-03-30

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Copper

Post by Shadowoof August 22nd 2018, 10:33 am

Welp, from what i know, you do need to put the code into a app thread, if you're not sure how, their is a tutorial video and it can be easily linked. otherwise, if you could explain the water weakness a little more as to how it is a weakness to him, and make the turning things copper permission based when it concerns things like other players items. Should be fine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto November 19th 2018, 11:30 am

Can I get a link to the video for how to put the code into a thread
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 19th 2018, 12:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you can find it in here.

(although your app is looking good so far btw. would still like to know a bit more about his copper manipulation and what you mean by Enchanting stuff.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto November 19th 2018, 9:29 pm

Ok I fixed it. Any more problems?
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 19th 2018, 11:21 pm

What does he do when he manipulates the copper? Does he emulate weapons? Does he make it molten copper? Does he create a shield? Does he use the pennies to make flying bullets? I need you to list a couple of things he uses the copper for.

After that, we should be good for the final review. (:

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto November 20th 2018, 10:51 am

Alright done.
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto November 20th 2018, 6:07 pm

Anything else I should do?
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 22nd 2018, 3:36 pm

Approved and moved.

Happy RPing!

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top