The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Guardian WIP I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Guardian WIP I_vote_lcapGuardian WIP I_voting_barGuardian WIP I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Guardian WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guardian WIP Empty Guardian WIP

Post by KDon96 July 21st 2018, 4:34 pm

CHARACTER NAME

"No one is obliged to call me a hero, though I feel I have an obligation to do the things they think make me heroic."

The Bio

Hero Name:Guardian
Title:The Vigilant Protector
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Race:Metahuman
Hair:Jet Black Dreadlocks/w faded sides
Eyes:Steel Gray/Cobalt Blue
Height:6'1"
Weight:148 lbs
Blood type:O+

The Looks

Asir is a very handsome yet serious looking man. He has very sharp and chiseled features, and a hint of maturity added by his goatee. He's seemingly always bruting, but when you get him to smile he can capture the attention of an entire room. He has a very calm demeanor with to the swag of a billionaire Playboy. His good looks are rugged and unkempt preferring a natural look over the grooming of a pretty boy. He has an oak brown skin tone and an lean yet athletic build. His torso and biceps are riddled with scars. His hair is nearly always in samurai-esque ponytail. His steel gray eyes which are usually dull change to a deep blue color while using his abilities and burn with a deep passion. His casual attire usually consist of a simple blue scarf, a black peacoat, a blandly colored tshirt, slacks, and a pair of black combat boots.

The Personality

Asir is a kind yet hard man often showing his feelings through action rather than expressing them directly. He can be quite stoic at times as well remaining calm while panic rushes over everyone else. He is valiant sticking up for others whenever it's called for, though he can be quite hot headed. When it comes to authority he has been known to be slightly rebellious and he has been known to be quite prideful. There have also been times in battle that he let arrogance get the better of him. He is honest but bluntly so.
The Story

Asir was born to a wealthy family. They acquired said wealth through their company Arkwright Industries which engineers the latest and greatest in technology. Asir's father assumed he'd go into the family business like his older sister, but he had a different calling. While he was visiting his father one day Arkwright Industries was invaded by terrorists and an invention meant to supple unlimited energy exploded with Asir in it's vicinity which is what gave him his powers. This is sadly what also took his father's life. He went on a journey around the world after this in order to find himself. He trained with many different Masters and learned much not just about how to fight but, how to be exactly what he needed to be. He returned after 3 years of self Discovery and training, and from that point on Asir began donning his cowl. He vowed to never let what happened to his father happen again, with his sister by his side creating his gear for him. He became the Guardian a watchful protector who would never let his city come to harm.
The Priority

1. Strength
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Reaction

The Powers

Ergokinesis: the ability to create and manipulate energy.
The Weaknesses

Extreme Fatigue: If he over uses his powers his body will go into a sleep like state so he can recharge.
Arrogance: Asir has been known to underestimate his enemies or overestimate his own abilities which has costed him dearly in the past.
The Items

Khali Sticks
The Minions

None
The Fluff

None
The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

KDon96
KDon96

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-07-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top