The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Of Lambs and Lions (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Of Lambs and Lions (invite only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Of Lambs and Lions (invite only)

Post by Shadowoof May 17th 2018, 8:22 pm

It took a while, but Ashford was finding his way across the maze like facility. He could feel it in his bones that he was close. Might have been all the noise.

And seeing as he didn't make a loud bang, that whole alarm thing wasn't his fault. Which meant something else was at fault. Not that he had much to think on that, his mind was on other things. Like how the other noise he could hear was screaming, yelling, crying. Growling. Kicking doors in to a ward. Huh, a hospital. He didn't remember these things having so many guards.

He was also sure that elderly woman were not meant to be eating people, nor in general was anyone meant to be eating anyone.

Only Four did that. And she didn't look as bad as these people did. "Hi..." Ashford attempted, not that it seemed this woman would respon-

Ashfords metal hand shot up to catch the woman mid lunge by her throat, leaning back as she attempted to claw him, fruitlessly prying at his metal hand, any attempt on his coat was fruitless and his face was away enough that he was mildly safe. "Look... Lady. Please stop... Stop yelling... Look, I don't wanna kill anyone right now but ahhh... You're making this.... Very hard. Oh..." Attempting to talk to the obviously very sick woman, Ashford looked behind her to find that she wasn't the only one that was starting to pay attention to him.

Careful not to rip the woman's throat out with the drills of his hand, Ashford swung her to the side, before throwing her at another sick looking person that lunged at him, knocking the two down, he backed though the doors he had kicked open and closed them, before attempting to keep it closed with his own strength, which seemed it would work, only seconds later, it was as if everyone in that room was entirely focused on knocking this door down, growling and screaming. Bracing against the door, Ashford looked behind him and back to the door, frowning. "I'm... Going to be here for a while... Arn't I? Bollocks... Err, help!"

Prepared to be here for a while, Ashford braced agaisnt the door more, right before realizing something. If these people were sick, what were the chances others were sick... Maybe he shouldn't have knocked all those guards out. He was gonna need help with containing these people, cause he really didn't want to kill all those people.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Of Lambs and Lions (invite only)

Post by Nate6595 May 30th 2018, 11:01 pm

Isaac listened carefully to the doctor's explanation of the serum and what it would do to the brain. The breakdown of different parts and how it could make for a very durable and easily commanded goon. While amoral, this was a very efficient way of doing things. A bit grotesque, but efficient. There had to be flaws in it though, something this grand could not be without flaws. He'd wait till the end to figure that out though, a way to sweeten the deal on his end towards the finale when they'd go over the pricing and trade deal. He was sure he'd come up with something from those files at the very least to determine what he could use a way to better negotiate.

And then...hell broke loose. Before he was covered with the coat he turned to see the orderly get attacked. The fingers bitten off, the others moving in only to also get bitten. It was a blood bath. It was horrifying! It was...a good bargaining chip, granted, if they managed to get this under control. If not, well, he'd just have to find some way to make this trip worth it. He had a few ideas of how to do so, but for now it would be best to just...get out of this lab. He didn't want to be near that thing, nor did he want to suffer the same fate as the others, who, Isaac had gotten one last glimpse of them being torn apart. Yeah...best not to let that happen to him. However, given the first chance, Isaac would make his move.

He'd follow Klaus to wherever they were leading him. Klaus knew this place better than him, but as they moved Isaac could hear gunshots and screams coming from behind. They passed through a set of double doors and the screams grew a bit quieter. This room they were in seemed a bit more tame, there was no else left in here, they must've made a run for it. There were three other doors in here as well, most likely leading off to other locations in the facility. This would probably be Isaac's best bet to...he'd have to act here.

Isaac would attempt to jab elbow into Klaus's gut and break away from him. Either way, he'd do his best to free himself from Klaus. If he managed to, he'd draw his revolver which always kept on his person, hidden away in his inner jacket pocket. He pointed it at Klaus and motioned to the small table in the room. He didn't want to flat out demand for the documents or serum, but he did need to get them. "Alright. I don't know what the hell went on back there, but whatever it is, this not alright." That was a lie of course, Isaac couldn't care less. "I am not taking another step until tell me what's going on or you give me some sort of insurance that you're not going to feed me to the wolves." He eyed the notes in Klaus's hands. "I want the sample and the notes, just some sort of indication that you're not going to back stab me, alright?"

(I am so sorry for the delay in this, I didn't know it was my go and then just these last couple days I had a personal issue come up! I hope this post is alright, and if not, I will edit it!)
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2