The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Dead man walking I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dead man walking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Dead man walking

Post by PropTop December 18th 2017, 5:21 am

The sun was just cresting over the tallest buildings in the city of London, casting golden glows down the strange mishmash of architecture, from the towering peaks of the Gherkin, to the spires of the O2 arena, the city was taking shape for the day, the noise starting to rise as people got into their cars for the morning commute, ready to go about the same day they had experienced week in and week out, the traffic jams in the outer reaches of the city, and the trundle of buses in the inner sections. From all angles it was obvious the mechanisms of this business machine were starting to grind and whir as it kick-started itself into action.

Meanwhile, unknown to many people, there was a companion on the streets with them, most would walk past him either looking straight through him, or they would think it was just another bobby on the beat, but those who were more attuned to things supernatural may feel a little shiver as they walk past the dead man, his visage see through, and his face burned on one side. But Marcus did not mind too much, after all, it's not like he could very well explain what was happening to him, so for now, he just stood hiding in plain sight, watching over the citizens of the city, of his home eternal now.
PropTop
PropTop

Quote : "Am I dead? Or is this just another state of living I wonder."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2017-12-13

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Dead man walking

Post by Apeking4 December 19th 2017, 8:13 pm

Michael was visiting London for one reason and one reason only, he was bored and did not feel like fighting crime. As he was walking around the street in no particular direction he saw a man on the street with his face burned on one side. Michael was sure this man must have had a interesting story as to how he got that burn mark so he walked over to the man. Excuse me sir if you don't mind me asking how did you get that burn mark? he asked curiously.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Good Devil
Apeking4
Apeking4

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2017-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop December 20th 2017, 2:12 pm

Marcus leans against a wall with his hands in his pockets, he breathed out, his breath not creating the usual smoke like effect that the winter months of Britain had on most people, he looks over to the approaching man, nodding politely as he tips his hat. "Nono, I don't mind at all. I got this little beauty spot from taking the brunt of a grenade explosion. Nasty little death eggs that they are." he replies casually, his eyes still scanning the crowds, his hand resting against his taser, just in case.
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apeking4 December 20th 2017, 5:26 pm

A grenade explosion! What on earth were you doing that lead to you getting hit by a grenade explosion? Michael asked. He noticed the man's hand resting on the taser. Also forgive me if I'm mistaken but doesn't most peoples breathe a smoke like effect around this time of year?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Good Devil
Apeking4
Apeking4

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop December 20th 2017, 5:45 pm

"Well I was doing my job. Putting myself in harms way to protect the public. Also came as a bit of a surprise. Especially when the building fell on me." he stops, thinking as he nods "Yes I suppose that is quite off, isn't it? Suppose its just one of those things."
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apeking4 December 20th 2017, 6:11 pm

A building fell on you. That must have hurt.How are you still alive? Michael never encountered a ghost before but the more this guy talked the more suspicious Michael got. However he could also be a metahuman with regeneration or had a really good doctor help him. By the way how do you feel about metahumans and the supernatural.

The Good Devil
Apeking4
Apeking4

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop December 20th 2017, 6:23 pm

"Actually it barely hurt at all. Didn't have time to register any of it. As for how I survived, that is a simple answer. I didn't." the next question caused him to think for a few moments "Hmm... Well people are people. Judge em on race instead of character and you get problems."
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apeking4 December 20th 2017, 7:11 pm

Your the only person I know who would tell someone they are a ghost as quickly as you told me. Michael held out his hand as he said I almost forgot I'm Michael and you are?

The Good Devil
Apeking4
Apeking4

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop December 20th 2017, 7:19 pm

"No point lying about it. I'm dead, so what?" he goes to shake Michael's hand, his hand just passing through though, likely sending chills down Michael's spine. "Oh yeah..." he closes his eyes as his body slowly becomes more opaque, the burnt area of his face seeming to heal before pale blue flames engulfed it, burning away at the skin eternally. He shakes the hand now, his body physical "Name's Marcus. Or well, it was when I had a body."
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apeking4 December 20th 2017, 7:52 pm

PropTop wrote:"No point lying about it. I'm dead, so what?"
Most people might think your crazy or call whatever fake ghost hunters they know of.  When the burn marks turned to blue fire Michael started looking around to see how people were reacting. While looking around he said  since you told me what you are so quickly I suppose I should tell you I'm not human either, at least not fully human I'm half demon.

The Good Devil
Apeking4
Apeking4

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop December 20th 2017, 7:58 pm

"Well I am nonliving proof that those ghost hunters may not all be conmen. And if they think I am lying then it means my camouflage is working." he says calmly as the fire fades, his form becoming almost see through again "I'm not meant to be seen by the living." he states as the people keep moving, too fixed on their lives to notice something in the corner of their eyes. "And that don't surprise me; everyone and their dog have special powers and lineages."
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apeking4 December 20th 2017, 8:08 pm

Michael smiled your ok in my book but what do you do now that your a ghost besides just taking physical form on Halloween and saying the fire is part of your costume?

The Good Devil
Apeking4
Apeking4

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop December 20th 2017, 8:19 pm

"What do I do?" he shakes his head with a smile as he reaches out, grabbing a handbag from a hooded figure who was sprinting past, tossing it over to the elderly owner just behind them. "I still do my job. Work doesn't stop for your pulse." he watches as the woman hobbles away.
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apeking4 December 20th 2017, 8:27 pm

Michael smiled at Marcus's comment abut his pulse. His stomach then growled and Michael said I'm feeling do you know any good food places around here?

The Good Devil
Apeking4
Apeking4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum