The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.

Post by The Nekromonga January 2nd 2018, 6:25 am

Once Lorenzo and his gang were making their way to the car, they spread out to surround the vehicle.

The Old Man driver, who was handling the pump, eyed the hooded menaces who were too obviously coming their way. His breathing was heavy, knees weak palms are sweaty... nervous instincts caused him to take out his electronic key and lock his passengers in. For their safety.

Diana herself tensed at the sight of the gang. She wanted to open the door but found herself locked in the big van with the new models, for their own safety. Unwilling to be victimized, she reached into her coat and gripped her karambit- an Indonesian Tiger Claw- a small hooked blade that was vicious in the hands of a blade master.

Once the tension could not get worse, they whip out their... spray bottles and sponges? and began spraying soapy water on the now sort-of-dusty windows, while other members began handing out pamphlets to the old man and anyone who'd gotten off. Mitsuko in the store, among them.

The washers were all enthusiastic and smiling, while another pamphlet dude was knocking on Danny's window trying to get her attention. "Hey there! Can we ask for a minute of your time, miss?"

Diana let out a sigh of relief, and returned the karambit to its sheathe. Solicitors. Who only happened to look like gangbangers. Maybe she'd been too paranoid.

Lorenzo had approached the old man non-threateningly and offered him a pamphlet with too small print for the visually impaired uber driver. "Hello sir, I'm sorry to disturb you but we're a 24 hour car wash fund raiser. My name is Lorenzo and we're with the California Animal Rescue. We wash your car for free, and in return we'll take any donation you'll offer... even if you don't."

The Old man could only stand there is disbelief. He relaxed his fist. "...Fund raiser? A-Animal rescue? are you for real?" He grunted, trying to wonder if this scam was a scam or just a genuine fund raiser kids these days are so fond of.

"Oh yes sir, definitely... We'll have your car clean as a whistle, and you don't even have to pay. But we'd appreciate it if you would. It's for the animals you see."

While everyone else was distracted, Chip lowered his sponge and bottle behind the car, and touched the vehicle, reaching out with his power. At this distance, his power allowed him to focus on any credit card in the car, and with relative ease lift the information stored in their chips...

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 4th 2018, 5:28 am

Danny kept her head against the headstop of the van. Her eyes rolled over to the incoming crowd. Most likely it would pass as a benign signal of creeps wanting to get a quick look of some girls to talk about on the way to the next gas station they would loiter.

A tap on the window brought Danny's eyes back to the group. Some kind of group homelessness? No. She brushed her eyes from member to member, never once feeling alright with the ploy. "California Animal Rescue? And, you're dressed like that, at night?" A part of Danny wanted to play along, but that part did not get to vote in the Danny poll. "As someone who has done her fair share of car washes for animal groups, no one would ever do it like this."

"But. And this is important." Keeping the window closed, Danny pointed to the man by the pump. "That dude owns the car. He's an Uber driver. This is an Uber. Ask him about washing it and getting paid. Maybe he's nice."

Mitsuko walked back to the car with a cup of coffee and a bag of gummi straws. The group of derelicts she spotted on the onset had relocated themselves to the Uber. Wonder how Danny feels about those guys for a little- oh nevermind. Something felt odd about the one near the back of the car. Looked like he was grabbing for something, but nothing materialized. For about three seconds Mitsuko stayed behind him, staring, until she finally spoke. "What are you doing?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.  - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top