The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_voting_barMetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
MetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_voting_barMetaHuman on the Loose - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

MetaHuman on the Loose

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: MetaHuman on the Loose

Post by BCAjax October 8th 2017, 3:50 pm

Steelshade cocks and eyebrow at the strange kid in the blue mask turns his head slightly, still keeping an eye on the developing brawl. "Is this really the time to debate such things?" he asks with just a hint of menace in his voice.

"Beware of his lead-shooters" comes the sinister whisper that slides between his thoughts. "Even I cannot shield you from them for long"

Steelshade slowly shifts his feet as he speaks, ready to assume a Penglai stance at a moments notice if the interaction goes sour.

BCAjax

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 9th 2017, 1:53 pm

Arrowman chuckles watching him "If i am correct, they have it handled, and then you come along from an alleyway, and since you are not answering my question, i guess your someone here to do something harmful." The grappling hooks shoot out of both his left arm and right arm readying for something to go down. "So Mr cryptic, what is it gonna be?" He ask.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 9th 2017, 5:12 pm

While the other two are arguing Cebra is in the some painful but most annoying process of being slammed into the wall repeatedly by the meta in an almost humorous way. He speaks out between the sounds of crashing brick coming down around him.

"Hey! Ugh! You! Gah! Guys! Ugh! If you're not! Hah! Too busy! Rgh! To lend a hand!"

Cebra is punched through the building inside, the building now being empty of people. He crawls to his knees a little dazed trying to get his bearings. Cebra gets back up as the meta comes through the hole made looking rather pissed. One could guess he wasn't too pleased Cebra tore a chunk out of his metal armor. Cebra ducked and dodged avoiding the Meta's strikes. The meta takes aim with it's rocket weapon, Cebra quickly responds by grabbing a girder. The girder quickly gets a charge and molds into a makeshift wall before Cebra. The meta fires a few rockets that are absorbed by the metal barrier. Cebra makes a quick jump over the barrier narrowly dodging a rocket, grabs a metal poll and whacks the Meta upwards through three floors of the building. After that Cebra takes a knee and breathes in deeply.

"... I'm getting sloppy."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Number of posts : 621
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax October 10th 2017, 3:57 pm

"Leave him!" Kabali orders from within Steelshade's soul. "He is of no consequence to our goals!"
Steelshade spits on the ground near his feet and gives the man in blue one last murderous glance before dashing off towards the building at full speed. He enters the ruined structure and skids to a stop as he notices the hole in the ceiling.
"Is it going to come down?" he asks the black-haired kid in front of him sarcastically.
BCAjax
BCAjax

Quote : Oof ba boof

Job : Boot
Humor : Indaloot

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 10th 2017, 4:37 pm

Arrowman rushed after The man "Oh no you don't asshole." He shoots the grappling hook on his left arm and shoots it near the man landing near him while getting ready to punch him in the face. "You don't spit near me dickhead." Arrowman attempts to punch him in the face with his left hand while also trying to kick him in his right leg.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax October 10th 2017, 7:37 pm

Steelshade takes the kick on his leg with a pained grunt, and attempts to lean into the punch and block it with an arm to absorb some of the blow. While he is doing this he makes an attempt to grab his attacker's wrist with his other hand and toss him to the side with a joint-lock. "This is what happens when you cannot control yourself fool!" chides Kabali inside his head. "End this farce quickly!, Before the beast returns!"
BCAjax
BCAjax

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 10th 2017, 8:01 pm

Arrowman gets toss to the other side of the room hitting the wall behind him, he quickly lifts his head up and shoots his arm up pointing his grapple hook and shoots it at his legs trying to trip him up onto the floor. He looked at his other grappling hook noticing it was damage, there was no way he would be able to repair it at this point in time, so he retracted his grapple hook and presses a button on his headphones to play "Sweet Dreams" and looked at Steelshade "Sweet Dreams are made of these." He gets up in time with the music. "Who am i to disagree."
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax October 10th 2017, 9:51 pm

Steelshade grunts as the grappling hook whips around his legs, binding them together and sending him crashing hard to the ground and bloodying his nose. He rolls over to the edge of the hole in the ceiling and begins to struggle with the rope, attempting to remove it from his lower half. "Are all Americans so petty?" he says venomously to himself as he glances around for any sign of the meta that had been causing all the destruction and mayhem.
BCAjax
BCAjax

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 11th 2017, 1:49 am

Cebra and the meta both pause momentarily, dumbstruck by the two others who started fighting each other. The both stand beside each other staring at the combat, the moment however is broken when Cebra turns to the meta and rips another big chunk out of its armor. The meta yells out before whacking Cebra away making him slide and skid on the ground. He gets back up just in time to bend backwards dodging a incoming right haymaker. Cebra backs up dodging one swing after another, he counters once in a while carving at the meta's metal tearing bits away.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Number of posts : 621
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 11th 2017, 9:52 am

Arrowman chuckled at the man who was tied up. he was trying to pull him over but this works too, he walks up to him and looks down at the tied up ma, remembering that Jordan said something close to that statement, "Well i think so but here is the thing, i'm not an American, i'm British."
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax October 11th 2017, 4:15 pm

Steelshade attempts to roll his way out, both to get out of his advancing opponents melee range and also to try and get a good vantage point so he could find out just where the hell the fight had moved to. "You unworthy fool of a boy!" hisses Kabali from everywhere and nowhere all at once. "How quickly you lose sight of our true goals"
"SHUT. UP." grunts Steelshade under his breath as he struggles to escape the grapple cable. "Fucking imperialist pig-dog ropes who makes such a thing?"
BCAjax
BCAjax

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 11th 2017, 4:45 pm

Arrowman walks up to him chuckling at his struggles while trying to tie his hands together behind his back "Well my friend, I think i found your worse enemy." Arrowman mockingly pauses "It is rope!" Arrowman looks at the man curiously "It seems like you have a bit of internal struggle there mate?"
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax October 11th 2017, 5:42 pm

Steelshade closes his eyes and exhales slowly as Arrowman binds him.
祖先给我力量" he chants in Chinese. "Ancestors give me strength."
A aura of mavolent, sinister energy surrounds Steelshade, surrounding him with a blue, smoky field that extends a few centimeters from his body and gives off a sickly glow. "Do not waste my magnanimous gifts,
cockroach"
sneers Kabali, but snide remarks aside, Steelshade can feel the spirit pouring unnatural negative energy into his body. He feels his bones thicken, and his muscles course with the power as it floodes through him like a roaring ocean wave. He tenses, and then attempts to kip-up to his feet and explode through the ropes and hand bindings in a display of supernatural strength.
BCAjax
BCAjax

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 11th 2017, 5:58 pm

Arrowman watches what Steelshade was doing and watches how he brakes out of the ropes. As the song changes from "Sweet Dreams" to "Paint it black" he pulls out his two pistols and points it at Steelshade "Well.. this is going to be fun, teach me more Chinese mr I am the greatest Chinese man alive hear me roar." Arrowman smiles as watches him "Hey, your not the first and would never be the last supernatural dickhead i have to fight so come at me" Arrowman had a plan cooked up in his head, looking at all of his surroundings.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax October 11th 2017, 6:25 pm

Steelshade wipes the blood from his nose and fixes Arrowman with an even stare. "Your friend above struggles with the beast and you issue me a challenge?" he scoffs. "How easily the hero abandons his honor." He again assumes Penglai fighting stance, rocking easily on the balls of his wide-set feet and holding his hands loose in front of his face. He feels Kabali's blood thirst begin to grow at the prospect of a fight, and drinks deeply from his ancestor's insane well of dark power.
BCAjax
BCAjax

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 11th 2017, 6:44 pm

Arrowman looked at him confused "Mate, you do know i am not from this universe, they have powers, I have no powers what do expect me to do, and also you are here for a reason right? trying to hurt one of them. I am trying to stop you and save them." Arrowman is ready for a fight, and he knew he had to protect the guy who Steelshade is hunting.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top