The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Death likes company.. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Death likes company..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death likes company.. Empty Death likes company..

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 4:49 pm

Nightkill walked a city street. He entered a bank and chuckled to himself. He blasted the cashier into nothing and started helping hismelf to the money in the register. After he was done, he walked outside and looked around, it was night and not many people were out. After this, he shot a wire out of his hand and took every last bit of information the bank computers had to offer and started to walk away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Death likes company.. Empty Re: Death likes company..

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 5:04 pm

Wolf stepped in front of the thief and smiled his eyes glowing yellow in the dark street."Ah Nightkill we meet again".Wolf looks around smiling."Huh no one here to save you this time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 5:06 pm

Nightkill shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me." he stated. "I am not here to fight you, Wolf, tempting though that might be. No, you see, I am here to gather and collect data. Once I have that, the demon invasion will be useless, as I will have created creatures to combat the demons and serve me. But, If you insist." he said, firing a energy blast of medium power at Wolf.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 5:13 pm

Wolf moved around the blast faster than before and ran in bringing a wrecking ball powered punch for NightKill's stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 9:30 pm

Nightkill sidestepped, and used his speed to throw a energy chraged punch at Wolf's stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 9:44 pm

Wolf grinned as his body hardened the other would hit a body that felt like Granite,Wolf brought his hand's up and came down in a open hand chop smashing them into his opponent's shoulder blades where the neck meet's shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 9:45 pm

Nightkill's fist impacted, but it didn't really hurt him. He jumped back, and dodged Wolf's attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2009, 9:53 pm

Wolf smiled as he looked at the other and walked towards him."Oh come on your fleeing again such a wuss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2009, 6:38 pm

Nightkill grinned, and wires came out of his arms and tried to capture Wolf and drain his life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2009, 12:07 am

Wolf bent his legs before jumping flipping over the wires and landed behind NightKill bringing a sledge hammer punch right for the creatures spinal cord.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2009, 12:08 am

Nightkill grabbed a child and put her in Wolf's way. Wolf's punch killed the chiild, and Nightkill was unharmed, and serveral wires tried to grab Wolf.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2009, 12:23 am

Wolf growled his eyes murderous his footsteps cracked the ground something changed Wolf's eyes had turned Yellow with slit's Black fur pushed out of his body the changed now Anthro Wolf threw back his head and howled a predator howl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2009, 12:25 am

(Since you didn't dodge.)

The wires grabbed Wolf's arms and legs. Nightkill smiled sadistically as he began draining Wolf's life. "Take that, you hero." he said, as he wrapped Wolf with more wire, as tough as iron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2009, 12:27 am

Wolf growled grabbing the wires and yanked NightKill close smashing hsi fist into the beasts face since they were tied together,The blow hit the man like a wrecking ball dropped from the empire state building."I'm going to kill you this timed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2009, 12:28 am

Whether damager Nightkill took was instantly healed because he was draining Wolf's life. He sent a energy wave through the wires.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top