The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Digital meets Cybernetic I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Digital meets Cybernetic I_vote_lcapDigital meets Cybernetic I_voting_barDigital meets Cybernetic I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Digital meets Cybernetic I_vote_lcapDigital meets Cybernetic I_voting_barDigital meets Cybernetic I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Digital meets Cybernetic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digital meets Cybernetic Empty Digital meets Cybernetic

Post by Shatter April 15th 2017, 12:48 am

Lilith had ventured to Montreal, Canada of all places to meet up with some hacktivist friends of hers. They'd gotten together and swapped stories, and even did a little North by Northwest as they swapped tasks with one another to change things up a bit. That way MO's couldn't be traced, and would make their activities that much more clandestine. They just finished up as the sun was lowering, Lilith said goodbye to her internet friends as she wanted to look around town.

She'd ventured to a few places and while wondering heard about St Helen's island, which had the Montreal Biosphère and although Lilith preferred technology. Beautiful things of nature calmed most people down and were quite serene, in fact one of the hacktivist missions she'd gotten was environmental in nature so she felt this could be good to get an idea of things. She made her way over to St Helen's Island as they were starting the dawn events, while also getting ready for nighttime.

She'd made her way into the stunning Biosphère, looking at all the plants and animals. When she heard a commotion at the door, one of the security guards had noticed something strange about a group of people trying to gain entry to the place. They were wearing matching outfits, which looked like something handmade. Before the security guard could react, one of them kneed him in the stomach and took him out. Pushing him out the door and forcing the door girl into the sphere, telling her to close the place down. She said it would take a few moments before it occurred and all doors were closed, so the group moved further in and left someone with the girl.

They split up and armed themselves as they walked through the Biosphère, the leader had picked up a portable microphone receiver. And started talking "The Montreal Biosphère is now under our control, we are the Yellow Workers and we're here to take control of this homage to man's a front to nature" claimed the man as his word blasted through the Biosphère. Meanwhile Lilith who'd seen the commotion had snuck into the trees area, so as not to be seen by the Eco terrorists and hid in a group of bushes. She enacted her transformation and became the digital hero Shatter, this was the first time she'd fight Eco terrorists though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lets get our Shatter on
Shatter
Shatter

Quote : Always watching the data

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 21
Job : Hacktivist
Humor : Limited
Registration date : 2016-11-04

Back to top Go down

Digital meets Cybernetic Empty Re: Digital meets Cybernetic

Post by ShoddyHuman April 15th 2017, 9:30 pm

Anthony was walking around the town, doing what  he considered to be his new hobby, checking out the local food trucks. He had just grabbed him a hot dog, when his sensors detected a commotion at a nearby building. “I can never seem to get anything to eat” he grumbled as he dropped his food and leaped to the top of a nearby building. He deactivated his chameleon device and scanned around for the disturbance. When he had pinpointed it, he super jumped his way over to the biodome.

Anthony arrived just outside of the front doors.He was scanning and attempting to lock onto the nearest threat when his scanners picked up an abnormality. It appeared to be a person but, there was something.. off about her. Anthonys scanners picked her up like it would a computer. “Probably a meta, I’ll deal with her in a minute.” He said to himself. Anthony jumped and crashed through the windows on the side of the building. He landed on one of the uniformed people, just in time to hear what he assumed was the leader shout something about taking control of this place. One of them opened fire on anthony, he lengthened the blade out of his arm as the bullets pinged off of him, jumped into the air and brought the blade down on him. He looked over at the meta “Hello miss need some help?” He said grinning.
ShoddyHuman
ShoddyHuman

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top