The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse)

Post by Chellizard March 19th 2017, 4:26 am

Wrapping her head around of that, she had to take a moment to think of how long she had been in the "hero" business herself.

It was, what, when she was eighteen years old when she started all of this? And now her birthday would be coming up. Or had it passed? She didn't really pay attention to the days. So, if she were doing her math correctly, she would be twenty-three, and so that meant she had been doing this for five whole years... and it all started because she wanted to see if she could make a difference in the world.

And here she was, making a difference in her own life first. She felt selfish for a split second, but it passed as she landed next to Damian. The frigid winds doing nothing but tousling her hair around. She felt a little silly in comparison to him. He had on regular clothes, and she was stark in her hero costume. It was all she had, really, so she wore it the most. The older lady she had chosen to stay with had offered her a few dresses, but it wasn't ladylike to be showing off your under garments mid-flight now, was it?

Chuckling inwardly, Tyuki would look to Damian as he instructed her on how to properly begin to lift the boulder. She would come up to one about half the size of his and position herself, her wings arcing and preparing for the weight to be lifted up. As she lifted, she would use her core instead of her knees, and she would shift her wings to use them against the lifting muscles. All of these faults caused her to struggle, but she did lift the boulder.

"... Okay! I.. got it!" she would say, straining a bit. It was a bit heavy, but she knew she could do better. She had surprised herself in other situations - but she wasn't just lifting for fun or for learning at those times. She was exerting her strength in dire situations that demanded she do it. Maybe she needed a reason to lift the rock. A purpose.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse)

Post by Atlas March 22nd 2017, 3:09 am

Atlas had never expected to be training anyone, yet here he was showing Tyuki how to lift something heavy. Perhaps the possibility had just never actually come to his mind before, though the idea now was something that filled him with a certain amount of pride. The hope that his current pupil was a quick learner did flare up within his head, though even if she weren’t, he was willing to take a little time to teach Tyuki the art of lifting heavy things. As Atlas lifted the heavy rock above his head, he became aware of the cool breeze blowing down his neck, creating a tiny shudder as he set the massive hunk of earth down once again with a loud thud.

That was when the strong female waltzed over to one about half as large as his, bending over and practicing the form that he taught her. There was another display of strength, beyond human but not as amazing as the times that he had seen from the occasional video of Tyuki that showed up on the internet. This should have been no problem, but Damian could not think of why this was the case. This lead to him stroking his chin, falling deeply into thought as if that would help him figure out some way to help. Perhaps the positive reinforcement was not positive enough, though something told him that was not exactly the case with things.

”Off to a good start, but you’re still ways off from doing what I know you can do.” Damian said snapping from thought when she finished lifting the large rock. ”Maybe I’m doing this training all wrong.” A few ideas began to brew within his noggin, malformed at the start but they quickly began to gain traction.

Either he was overestimating Tyuki’s strength or it came more as a need rather than just whenever she wanted it to. If it was the latter then he was not about to assault someone, and likely do something he would regret later. ”I have an idea, so you’re…going to have to trust me on this one.” So he grabbed onto the rock he had been lifting only moments ago, lifting it above  his head with the same minimal effort as his body itself moved off of the ground.

”I’m gonna push this rock down on you. Only way to stop it is to push it back. Real simple right?.” He smiled in the usual fashion, turning his position of flight to where the boulders was pointed downwards towards Tyuki and the brought it down. Not with anything near his full strength but enough so that it would require more than what he had been shown so far. The tactile telekinetic field around the rock would keep it from falling apart.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 25th 2017, 4:32 pm

She would drop her own boulder, an earth rattling boom resonating around of the mountains. It sounded alike to thunder, but the sky was as clear and beautiful as it had been all day. Not a single cloud ruining the gorgeous hue of robin's egg blue.

A bit of snow sticking to the peaks would whisper down the sides of the mountain, scared of the sudden impact the boulder made. Tyuki would take a deep breath, the frigid winds actually stinging her chest. It was cold, but only when she would breathe in.

The tip of her nose became a slight red, but it wasn't too bothersome. She would simply rub over the flesh to warm it up before looking over to Damian. His face was full of judgement, but it couldn't all be bad, could it? She watched his features change gears as his mind looked to be working on something a bit better to help Tyuki out.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" she asked, a sheepish look on her face.

"And trust you? Sure..!" she readied herself, standing a little taller as she let her wings fold behind of her. The warmth they trapped against her skin felt marvelous. She would then look at him with a bit of shock on her face.

"O-Okay!" she said, nodding and raising her hands to grab hold of the rock as he lowered it down onto her. She would feel the weight, and at first she thought it was easy. But then it got heavier and heavier. She would brace herself, holding onto the boulder with all of her might. She felt her knees get weak, and her arms felt like spaghetti, but she couldn't give up! Not yet! Not now!

She would push back, her wings opening and flapping to add pressure to her push. She would keep herself steady, a groan curling out of her gut and rolling out of her mouth. The groan turned into a yell filled with determination. Her voice would echo off of the mountains, driving her to push harder and use more of her strength!

"You... can... do... this!" she told herself, her wings pumping again as she pushed back against Damian, actually moving herself, the rock, and Damian up off of the ground.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas March 31st 2017, 12:16 am

Sometimes a little criticism was required, though he tried to avoid the whole sounding negative. ”No, you did pretty good.” He said trying to sound supportive, which hopefully helped in the following part where he pressed a giant rock down on Tyuki. Which started as well as he had expected, with the person being crushed under the rock buckling under the overwhelming pressure that it brought along with it. Trying to make things challenging while also not squashing his protégé was difficult, but he went along with it anyway. A minute or so passed with no actual resistance, but eventually something did come up.

A primal roar echoed through the cold mountain air, and then the massive rock actually began to push back against him. With each flap of the wings, another inch was gained followed by another. An impressive change compared to what he had been dealing with before, starting to push him back. ”You’re doing it!” He said with unrestrained enthusiasm, a little curious as to how far her strength could actually take her. So he did push back a little, eventually both of them reaching a stale mate again, though not without making Damian have to put effort into it.

Okay, she was way stronger than he thought.

This test of strength went on for a bit, but eventually he had a good enough gauge of the female’s strength, and disengaged from the whole power struggle. ”Okay”, that was pretty good. He said rather complementary, hovering back to the ground before making contact. ”You learn pretty quick. Like super quick actually.”
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 2nd 2017, 3:44 pm

Tyuki would feel a wave of exhaustion creep over her muscles, but she had to keep pushing. She could feel the resistance becoming more and more as she fought back the boulder from crushing her. She was sure she would... likely survive? Well, possibly survive. She had to think of all of her options. Did she really want to be crushed by a giant boulder? No. Of course not! And that meant her plan to give up just wasn't going to fly.

Gritting her teeth, she would push back, her wings opening and bowing downward, her shoulders shifting as she added more grip with her hands to the rock. She pushed, and pushed. She was finally standing up straight, her arms lifted over her head. Determination was strong in her soul, and she was never going to let herself fail. Not when she knew she could do it! But, it wasn't that she knew she could do it, she HAD to do it!

Once the rock was off of her, however, her upwards force made her rocket into the air and she had to redirect herself to stop from flying into the stratosphere.

Laughing out loud to herself, Tyuki came back down to Damian with a grin one her face.

"I feel lighter than air now that the stupid rock isn't on me!" she said clapping as her wings folded to her back again.

"And super fast, huh? Thanks. Heh... Sometimes I wonder how I'm even a functioning person. Ya know?" she said, bringing herself down and basically rejecting his compliment after having accepted it. Tyuki had always felt not-so-bright. Damian telling her she was actually excelling in a particular subject, albeit strength, just baffled her and she couldn't believe it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Not a Man of Violence (Starring: Damian as Atlas and Tyuki as Eclipse) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas May 6th 2017, 3:28 am

Tyuki had shown that she wasn’t using all of that strength, and Damian couldn’t be prouder for her. Even if she wasn’t quick to accept the praise that he was showering upon her. It was something that he liked having for himself, and so he gave it out as much as he could. ”Seem pretty functional to me.” Damian noted with a grin, somehow now floating upside down after having put down the massive boulder. At times he tended to forget when he started flying and stopped flying.

”That’s a good start on the whole lifting part of the training.” He then added, thinking over what else one could do in this kind of training. Maybe he could get into the punching. That was pretty important things to know when controlling ones strength and he used that often. ”So, wanna keep going or feel like takin a little break?” He continued, locking eyes with Tyuki. He would have been fine with whatever she said, but he was looking forward to more of the training.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 6th 2017, 11:14 pm

"We keep going!" she said, looking to Damian as he floated upside down.

Their training would continue. Damian would demonstrate how to properly throw a punch, and would insist on doing it a certain way. Tyuki caught on insanely fast, making sure to show him just how strong she was!

Of course their training turned into horse play, and then they were flying up in the air, sparring one another. Punches were thrown, and finally Tyuki was hit one good time, knocking her out of the sky with a loud 'oof!' escaping her. She was sent flying, the clouds they had been surrounded by dispersing as she was sent through them. There was a tunnel through the clouds as Tyuki fell, crash landing into a lone monastery nestled into the beautiful mountains the super powered duo had been training over.

Tyuki's body was implanted into the ground, laying semi-unconscious at the feet of a few monks that had, luckily, not been harmed during the crash landing of the heroine.

Looking around, disoriented, she blinked and rubbed at her eyes a bit.

"Where... am I?" she asked, trying to find Damian.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top