The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Observer I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Observer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Observer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Observer I_vote_lcapThe Observer I_voting_barThe Observer I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Observer I_vote_lcapThe Observer I_voting_barThe Observer I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Observer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Observer Empty The Observer

Post by Uryurvkos February 6th 2017, 8:26 pm

The Observer

"Over the thousands of years I have observed, not once have I seen a person not fall for human temptation."

The Bio

Renegade Name: The Observer
Title: The God of the Pantheon Realm
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Looks like a human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 1.84 metres
Weight: 90.7 kilograms
Blood type: No blood.

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

The Observer appears to be completely devoid of the most basic human emotions or personality. Whenever encountered, he seems to be completely bored or unamused, looking for the few things that may interest him. The Observer watches the SHRP realm from his own private realm, willing to reach out to draw those who interest him into his domain. The Observer seems interested by those who many alter the course of history, and willingly extends them magical powers in the hopes that they abuse them for his entertainment.

The Story

Thousands of years ago, the Observer was born to an ancient pantheon in a pocket realm where only Gods lived. In a dark struggle for ultimate power over these godly people, one by one were the gods of this realm killed by one another for a power they all desired to have. This struggle of emotion and power impressed the Observer in two ways.

The first: that emotion was inherently ungodly, and must be cast away from those who desired to be gods.

The second: that power can only be used by those who have it to destroy.

Over the course of human history, those with magical gifts and sorcery have risen from the gifts of the Observer to abuse their powers for their own gain. And so, the Observer watches on, only interested in the chaos of the human realms. Few know of his existence, and even fewer use his powers to affect the world that they live in. To them, the Observer serves as their religion, their God. However, the Observer isn’t the only being who can give powers to the inhabitants of the world. Some in the SHRP are born with a gene, a sequence that gives them unique powers and abilities that allow them to operate beyond humanity. The Observer looks at them much like he looked upon his own people, hoping that they will be the ones that will bring around only misery and chaos. So bored he watches on, living as a god.

And this is what he desires to be, forever.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

A God: The Observer is a god in the aspect that he is immortal and invincible. As long as his emotions remain separated from him, the Observer can live for eternities and cannot be harmed by the weapons or powers of nobles.

Realm Manipulation: The Observer has the ability to manipulate the destroyed pantheon realm where he resides. He can also look into the SHRP realm at any point, however his scope of view is limited to either his disciples, or as a wandering spirit with average human sight. He cannot infer information about people by looking at them.

Unto Me: The Observer has the power to draw people into his realm.

A Gift: The Observer has the power to gift powers to those he draws into his realm. This powers are approved on a permission basis.
The Weaknesses

But Mortal: The Observer’s mortality stems from his emotions. If his emotions are reunited with him, the Observer is forced back into a mortal state until he separates his emotions from himself once more (may take threads).

Only One: The Observer’s powers can only affect his realm. He cannot directly interfere in the SHRP realm, nor can he enter the SHRP realm. He can only look into one point of the SHRP realm at a time.

But you are Free: The Observer cannot use his realm to directly affect or harm those who he draws into his realm, and they can choose to leave at any point they like, so he cannot trap them there.

Rejected: People can reject the Observer’s gift at any point. Weaknesses based on permissions. Abuse of powers will contribute to character degeneration, (not instantaneous, but slowly ever slowly over time).

The Minions

Happiness/Joy/Gladness: The Observer has cast his emotions of positivity onto one being, Lori Garza. A 23 year old female living in America.
Powers: They have the power to manipulate the will of others (doesn't include PC's/registered NPC's without permission).
Weakness: Happiness can only feel joy and nothing else. The bearer is also only human with the exception of the powers they have, and can easily be killed. Their personality is a 'yes man', which leads them to be convinced to do actions that are dangerous or life threatening without even thinking about the consequences.

Depression/Sadness/Sorrow: The Observer has cast his emotions of negativity onto one being, Dave Roy. A 32 year old man living in Europe.
Power: He has the power of manipulating storms through concentration, whether they be rain or snow, with lightning or without based on whether or not there are clouds that allow for these activities in the area the person is in.
Weakness: Bearing this makes the person have several chemical addictions which blocks their concentration and thus usage of the power, and can only acts based on what they have the confidence to do, which they lacks due to their depression.

Fear/Psychosis/Afraid: The Observer has cast his emotions of being afraid onto one being, Alexi Nemsov. A 45 year old man living in Ukraine.
Power:He has the power to reflect his fears as realistic illusions onto others as visions, whether it be insects, animals, etc that attack the person. This however has no affect over their physical state, only their mental state temporarily.
Weakness: The bearer cannot stand their ground against others and constantly flees, only acting if they have nowhere to go. Everything they see is a nightmare to them, which usually leads the bearer of the emotion to be placed under intensive care.

Anger/Revenge/Hostility: The Observer has cast his emotions of being angry onto one being, Nicole Turner. A 27 year old female living in Australia.
Power: They only have the power to manipulate flames based on how angry they are, and can guide the flames to attack targets. However, there must be a source and intensity to allow for this, and the flames can only attack flammable objects.
Weakness: Their life of anger leads them to live in a life of crime, as they constantly gets in trouble with the law. Getting them too angry may make them too reckless, and may lead them to make mistakes that can easily open them up to attack. Can only manipulate flames that are there, cannot conjure them.
The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Uryurvkos on February 7th 2017, 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Simple editing)
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "No one should be allowed to violently trample on the law."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Observer Empty Re: The Observer

Post by Thorgron February 8th 2017, 7:29 pm

Approved good sir, can't wait to see this guy in action

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top