The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_voting_barWho let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_voting_barWho let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Sage
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite)

Post by The Hound October 23rd 2016, 4:08 am

The chime of the doorbell echoed through the room, a light orange gold falling over the room before fading and clashing with the other mixtures throughout the diner. There were a few people that had been here and seemed to be of relative interest, although it was actually quite difficult to be uninteresting to extradimensional travelers, especially one such as the pup. He found himself wandering in beside Flynn, whom seemed to be fixated on the cellular phone he heald in his hand. It was going to be quite a while before he actually managed to hunt down the superpowered tracker, and subsequently the object/person of their choice. Of course they made their way over towards the diner counter and took their seats at the very end.

Flynn hadn't noticed the fact the little pup had already begun to look about with narrowed eyes, his togune slipping through his lips as he seemed to taste something a little off in the area. He looked about slowly and discretely as he seemed to try and discern what seemed to be so off about what he was sensing. Flynn didn't get the chance to put the phone down until a woman walked up to them with a nice little pad of paper and a mini-pencil.

"I'll have whatever you'd recommend. Pepsi to drink." Flynn said as he moved back to his phone, the little pup took a break form looking around to look up to the woman and smile.

"Chacolate milkshake please." He said, immediately Flynn interjected.

"No."
"Awe, c'mon. Why!?" The pup snipped as he looked to his handler and not seeming to understand why he couldn't have one.

"Because it's not even time for dinner yet and you JUST had coffee. The last thing you need is more sugar or caffine." Flynn said without looking up from his phone.

"But I need it!" The pup whined as he seemed to plead with his mentor and protector, who simply brushed him off.

"No. You don't. Craving it and needing it are different."
"Try remembering that while you're drowning yourself in whisky every night." The little one said with an irritated rumble in his voice, planting his elbow on the table and his cheek in his hand before staring at the waitress.

"So melodramatic, all the time. He can have a salad or something. He probably won't eat it anyway. Water's fine for him." The Hound replied to the waitress with a smile before pushing the phone in his pocket. The waitress gave them a confused look before nodding and walking away. She didn't say they were awkward...but they were awkward.

"Seriously. You have no idea how bad this tastes...This is a curse when this happens." He said, the Hound immediately closed his eyes and let out a long hissing through his nose as he seemed to be practicing some form of deep breathing self-soothing method.

"No, seriously. YOU have no idea how many times I've heard that as an excuse for you just to order a milkshake. Everywhere we go you order one."
"Oh that's not true."
"Really? You tried to order one from the intersection of South and 5th."
"W-well yeah, he looked like he'd have one."
"It was a hot dog cart."
"Next to an Ice cream stand."
"That you immediately jumped over to and asked if they sold milkshakes."
"It was an ice cream stand. It's a legitimate question!"
"You're missing the point."
"No I know the point."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah. I want a milkshake." The Pup said before taking the glass of Pepsi the waitress placed in front of his handler and guarded it. Their argument had been rather hushed and contained so far, even when he proceeded to add to his previous statement. "...and you're a dick."

The little pup listened around, hearing something that caused a strange and almost bitter taste in his mouth. It tasted like a lie, but he couldn't tell where it was coming from. He heard people talking about their pets. A rather nice looking young man and a beautiful young woman. the Hound looked about and saw two old men talking about fishing and then a couple more people at the counter near them talking about the newspaper or some form of modern events. The waitress had left them for a moment and The Hound moved to take his glass back, the pup quickly recoiled with it, his eyes narrowing. The Hound rolled his eyes and insisted the glass be returned to him, to which the pup responded by sticking out his tongue and proceeding to rup the rim of the glass with the slick pink membrane and then sliding it back to the older companion with a rather satisfied grin and a twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm honestly repulsed...but at the same time I can't be bothered. Keep it." The Hound said, conceeding defeat, leaving the child to enjoy the soda while The Hound had to settle for a plain old water and lemon it would seem. As he attempted to slip the phone out of his pocket, the condensation on the exterior of the Hounds ice-water slickened his fingertips, making the phone start to fly diagonally down, sending the phone down on the diner floor and sliding with a crack and a slight skidding. The little pup hopped down and walked over to the table with the young man and the woman talking, the phone having slid underneat it.

"U-uhm. S-sorry about that. It slipped from his hands." He said shyly, partially seeking permission or assistance to retrieve the property, taking note of the two in an apologetic fashion.

The Hound

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-08-13

Back to top Go down

Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite)

Post by Hyperion November 4th 2016, 1:12 am

The two would continue their veiled conversation, dirty blonde taking breaks between sentences to enjoy their odd shrimp dish. This seemed to vaguely interest the dark haired woman, though her attention snapped to what looked like a phone sliding across the floor and under their table. It was the male that seemed to snap from their conversation, looking down to the phone as he leaned over from their seat and grabbed the phone from under the table. Dull grey eyes shot to The Hound and the back to the pup, a smirk playing across his lips.

”It’s alright, not like you flung it at my head or anything.” he said, offering the phone bac to The hound, silently waiting for him to take it back. The woman looked visibly annoyed, but then again it wasn’t as if he cared overly if she had her problems with it. ”Unless that’s what you were trying to do, then you might need to work on your aim.” He then added in an almost good natured fashion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hound February 21st 2017, 6:18 pm

The Hound looked at the little one with extreme prejudice, a stern and unforgiving glare as his jaw seemed to jut out just a little and a scowl played upon his lips. The little pup just laughed a little and scratched the back of his head, his tongue sweeping the inside of his mouth to try and get the taste of cinnamon out. Why he was tasting cinnamon and everything had a sepia outlining tone was beyond him. It wasn't until the man spoke to him that he was suddenly caught off guard. The man turned his head and the pup's eyes widened as his jaw dropped a little, having caught a glimpse of the piercing grey eyes and the blonde hair.

"I just can't get my puppy to sit still. I tried everything, but eventually I just learned to let it roam a little. They'll learn patience on their own." He said seamlessly to him as he looked to the child. To the child he was witnessing the face of someone he knew very well, someone he had once considered to be family. The sheer shock alone was enough to render the pup speechless, although he couldn't help but hear what the man said. He was wondering what exactly those words meant. Was that him talking about him as a puppy, his iconic nickname "pup". He knew it was differently, the taste of cinnamon and he could practically see the sound waves distorting the sepia hues. This was an illusion.

"Uhm...I...I guess that's good advice?" He said, stammering a little before thinking to himself At least stop the audible illusions when talking to someone.... though the thought was to himself he couldn't help but smile a little, looking back to the man and then over to the woman that was sitting with him. The Hound was watching, though once he squinted a little he managed to see exactly who it was that the pup was talking to, making him very nervous.

With a sense of both haste and hesitance the Hound stepped up form his chair, his overcoat dropping down to his lower calves once more as he walked over. The state of the current situation was a touchy one, with everyone. Traversing universes and seeing people you recognize is a tough situation to find yourself in. There were quite a few ties The Hound had seen more than a familiar face. There had even been the time that he tracked himself down in this universe to see what he was doing. It was about what you'd expect honestly. As he approached the man he placed a hand on the pup's shoulder and spoke with a voice that was a rather foreign one from what typically came from him. The Pup had never even heard this voice before as he seemed to smile, showing off his teeth and even laughing a little.

"Hi there. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. My son had a small accident. Rough housing a little and it seemed to get out of control a little. I hope we didn't get either of you. Do you folks need anything?" He asked, of course he would wait to see if they said anything, but the light-hearted and sweet personality with the nice voice was still oh so foreign to the pup, so much so that he could only watch things transpire, trying to wrap his head around the fact that his mentor wasn't a total dickhead.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who let the dogs out? (PM for Invite) - Page 2 Hounpu10
The Hound
The Hound

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion March 4th 2017, 10:17 pm

The dirty blonde haired male considered the smaller male with an arced brow, forgetting for a moment that he hadn’t done anything with the illusion itself. Subconscious scans of the boy’s mind did bring about the fact, causing him to smirk in a somewhat awkward manner as he sighed letting the illusion drop somewhat. Enough so that at the very least the two could understand what he truly was saying. It’s a little tough sometimes, when you have so many things to think about. Was what he telepathically responded with, expecting some manner of surprise about him speaking directly to his brain.

Someone else was talking, though all he took note of them was some handsome, older looking trench coat type. Not that Travis was ever one to judge a person that had an interest within their trench coats anyway. He could feel the apprehension that his business associate was dealing with, though that was just ruffled feathers he was not too concerned with. ”He hasn’t bothered me. Reminds me of my little brother actually.” Son didn’t actually fit with someone that looked around his age, so he made the story itself fit. Not as if he needed to really explain himself anyway, unless these people knew more than they should anyway.

”I…actually need to go.” The woman did say, seemingly standing up wand walking up as Travis watched her do so for a few seconds before turning to the two.

”So, why don’t you two sit down?” He then suggested with a motion of the hand, though they would find that they had little choice in the matter.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top