The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Slaerihn  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Slaerihn  I_vote_lcapSlaerihn  I_voting_barSlaerihn  I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Slaerihn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slaerihn  Empty Slaerihn

Post by Dragontithe February 18th 2016, 3:40 am

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Doesn't have one yet
Title: Demon
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Half-Demon
Hair: Black
Eyes: Cold and pale Blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135lb
Blood type:N/A

The Looks

When in his human form, cloaked by the demon magics,  "Aaron" appears as a shorter lanky teen with black hair that falls just under his ears.. His charcoal hair parts to his right.  Aaron can commonly be found sporting a "Goth-Punk" look. A very Hot-Topic-esc look. He always walks in a way that commands your attention and demands respect, all tho he is often not taken seriously due to his size and stature. When in his Semi-Demon form, Aaron gains more abilities and his looks change to accommodate these abilities and reveal his true nature. In this state his skin becomes a sick grey. His teeth sharpen to a razor point, as well as his nails. His black hair turns bleach white and his eyes completely black. Horns jet out of his head above his ears pointing twords his back. Around him is a grim black mist that swirls and traces off him.

The Legacy

Personality:Cold and collected. Pretends to be forgoing and nice to get social bonds he can use to his advantage.

History: Slaerihn's entire life was planned from the start. Born to be the only demon that could walk in the human realm. The first Half Human, Half demon in eons. The Demon king Gilgamesh stole a woman from the human realm by transporting her to the demon world in a dream. He gave her his seed, and birthed the child prince Slaerihn. The child would be trained from the day he was born to be the strongest, he had to be. Growing up, Slaerihn was never told of his great purpose. He was not told until he was to leave his home. 100 years of training and nothing but. His father explained it all. At first Slaerihn was furious that he had been used like a tool! but eventually he realized this was it, his escape from the  years of  fighting and killing. Now he could start his own journey, and do what he wants. He agreed to the kings terms and upon entering the human realm, completely forgoes the intended destruction and chaos and decides to instead discover this new world.  After 19 years of research "Aaron Black" is ready to get a job and start his new life as a low-key vigilante. Or crook, it kinda depends on the weight of his wallet at the time.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:Shadow force

A: Superhuman Strength: Being a demon outright and trained under the harshest conditions, Slaerihn's body has become very strong.     Though this is mostly through his connection to the Shadow Force, or what he calls the power of the demon realm. Without it he can loft a total of 5 Tons., but if connected he could lift a total of 500 tons.

B: Super Human Durability: Much like his strength, the durability of his body is tied to his link to the Shadow force and his weapon.  Bullets  are not very effective and neither are traditional blades . If Slaerihn were to be exposed to high-grade explosives he would be hurt.  whilst dis-connected, he would take reduced damage but still be effected by bullets and blades

C:Fire Manipulation: Even now in his weakened state Slaerihn can control and produce the element of fire,  but can only produce flames from himself. This power includes a resistance to fire as he can manipulate and create fire of his own to counteract that of another.

Power 2:Regeneration
Small cuts and bruises heal within seconds, broken bones and internal organs in minutes to hours depending on the damage done to them. And lastly missing limbs and vital organs in days or weeks.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:Frenzy
During his years of training, Slaerihn at a point lost control of his overwhelming power and needed a catalyst to help him hone his power. The demon sword "Agares" was forged of a special material that helped to keep control of Slaerihn's powers. After a day of being separated from the blade, Slaerihn will begin to lose control of his powers getting worse and worse over time he engulfs in flame at random and crushes the ground. He switches forms from human to demonic constantly trying to beat back the beast, but finally after 3 days he becomes a monstrous demon and goes on a frenzied rampage.  During this rampage he destroys all things indiscriminately and will kill without thought if provoked. At this point he must have the sword or something like it brought to him in order for him to take back control of his body and revert to human form. After an event like this, Slaerihn will be out cold for another three days recovering and re-connecting his tie with the shadow force.[/b]

Weakness 2:Weakness Two: Wrath of the gods
Any holey item or damage will deeply hurt Slaerihn and if hurt enough, it could temporarily weaken his tie to the shadow force for a time, reducing his powers and burning him with the wrath of the gods.

Weakness 3:Human Form
While in public Slaerihn will try to look more human, by pulling back his powers and adopting the more "human" look of Aaron Black, his Alter Ego. Whilst he is in human form, he is able to be knocked unconscious or hurt in ways that dont threaten to cause Fatal wounds as if he were human.

Weakness 4: Mental Weakness
Due to Slaerihn having to constantly fight his mind to keep control of his powers, he is vulnerable to mental attacks. Any kind of telepathy could enter his mind easily.

[b]RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):If he were to die, Slaerihn's soul would travel to the demon realm where he would wait to be revived over a month. His soul can be captured and he could be killed by destroying it.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility-4
Endurance-2
Reaction-3
Strength-1
Dragontithe
Dragontithe

Quote : "My bikes name is Vera, because she is VERA rusty! F**k off i thought it was funny!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Unemployed
Humor : dark, raunchy, wierd, whatever you want baby ;)
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Slaerihn  Empty Re: Slaerihn

Post by Lucas February 18th 2016, 10:16 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Links:
Lucas
Lucas

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2015-09-09

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top