The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle)

Post by Humanity January 17th 2016, 5:00 am

"If you believe you can kill all dragons that way then you've answered that question for yourself. As far as treachery I have no intentions of killing Ma-" Samhain let out a little frustrated sigh before shaking his head. "Killing the boy gives me nothing. Now, far be it for me to rain on your parade, I'm not going after just ANY dragon. The dragon I'm going after can only be hurt by Excalibur. Your blade would bounce and break before it even scratched it's underbelly. Not that it's not a lovely blade I'm sure, but this one needs one blade in particular. It just so happens to be that one." Samhain tried to explain, though was rather frustrated at the turn of events. It wasn't exactly as if he wanted to outright explain the entirety of his plans.

"As far as not getting the damned blade myself...I think we both know that you have a certain dislike for said sword. And you seem to strike me as the kind to keep an eye on things you dislike...am I wrong, your majesty?" He asked, his voice finally calming down back to it's usual self, his frustrations having had their fleeting moment no longer took space in his mind. Truthfully it wasn't that he didn't know where it was. It wasn't that he couldn't simply take it as he saw fit. The problem was that there were eyes on this blade, and if he made a move he was exposing himself to the wrong person at the wrong time. His entire plan was foiled.

"When you make a deal with the Eldritch you make a deal that WILL be upheld. I will restore the boy and he WILL join Thrones; and If your blade is that much better than I think we both realize that this is a steal. The boy and his abilities to Thrones, restored. In exchange the real Excalibur. That is the deal I offer." Samhain said a he began to write in mid air, suddenly the words seeming to scratch the air like a dagger through flesh. The letters were an eerie sea foam green color that glowed. It sounded almost like there were whispers coming from them. When he was finished his speed writing he rolled his wrist, flourishing his hand as the letters seemed to pull in and warp the perception around them before the light bled out and formed a rectangle. Once perfectly formed the light dimmed down, revealing nothing less than a piece of parchment with the terms of the deal and a place for Chelle to sign.

"This is a contract. It binds us to do as we've said. I find many question an Eldritch's loyalties...so to ensure I uphold my end of the bargain I shall preform my end first. Then you preform yours. Failure to comply with your end of the bargain is met by the resetting of my end to the current status quo. Failure to complete this deal by sheer hubris; or refusal to do so on EITHER side, both you and me dearie, results in the resetting of the deal to the status quo and the party whom refused loses the thing they love most until such time as the conditions of this arrangement are met..." Samhain placed the paper at the side table and lay the pen there beside it for the Queen of Thrones. He took a step back and sighed as he looked to Matthew and shook his head, turning back to Chelle as she no doubt had modifications or ends to tie up of a clerical nature.

Still have that pesky guilty conscious do you? Bah. It's just a boy. If you were going to end up with regret why did you do it? The voice refused to leave him alone. Samhain closed his eyes and perhaps the most genuine thing he could have ever said at this moment slipped through.

"This is necessary." of course he didn't say it to Chelle, but she likely heard. Of course that in may have just sealed his fate, as now Rochelle knew that he needed the blade just as desperately as he said, and that perhaps there was guilt in his mind. That could be manipulated for a better deal, be held over his head for any which reason she chose. Finally back to his normal self he opened his eyes and took in a deep breath, putting on his old smile and clearing his throat. "Clericals or amendments I assume?"

Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle)

Post by Chellizard January 17th 2016, 5:25 am

Chelle watched the words etch into the air. She was not very interested in this magic. It had been many, many years since she witnessed anything like it. But, she was familiar, so that's what made it uninteresting. It wasn't new to her. It was neat, but nothing too special.

Once the parchment was before her, she read over the exact details of the contract, taking in every ounce of detail - making sure to read and reread anything she found confusing. Obviously it only took one glance over - she was not an imbecile.

"One Excalibur for the life and devotion of one man, this man in this exact bed, named Matt. Interesting. The most interesting deal I've ever made." She chuckled, growing silent as she picked up the pen.

Using her thumb, she slashed her claw along her index finger, drawing blood. She dipped the quill into her blood and signed the paper, making it indefinitely binding now, if it weren't before.

"I'll need a way to contact you. Something more modern than scrolls and blood sigils, please. I may be ancient, but I'm the proud owner of a cell phone." She chuckled, rising from her seat as she offered the parchment and quill back to Samhain.

She was so lucky to be so old - she knew exactly where Excalibur was, and she was going to make Samhain wait and sweat for a while before she coughed it up. But she would not break the deal - oh no. She would make sure she delivered it. Just not yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 17th 2016, 5:55 am

Once the deal was signed then Samhain took a slight bit of relief in it. Of course the torment was just about to begin. Of course he would be drug into an airplane in order to ride to Italy. Samhain being a proper gentleman graciously accepted the ride. On the inside he was like: What's the point of being able to omnipresently relocate if all y'all bitches won't let me use it!. Of course then he realized that even in a Scottish accent that sounded really, really redneck.

Actually, I don't think Rednecks even use that many syllables for words. Om-Ni-Pres-ent. Four. That's three too many. Unless their drunk, in which their sentences were just one long word with a grotesque number of syllables.  The ranting in the back of his head wasn't going away anytime soon and it was only making it more and more clear to Samahin that this event wasn't going to work.

"Oh Come now don't ignore me. I told you she'd have Excalibur. At least thank me for that." the visual manifestation here to haunt Samhain as he moved about, examining the surroundings in his other-worldly garb. Quickly taking his thumb and forefinger to rub the bridge of his nose.

"Well I have to say...all in all I do appreciate you taking the time to even hear me out." Samhain said, his voice cracking just a little bit as he placed down a business card for his pawn shop in Chicago. Amused enough, the other version of him heard this it froze in it's steps and turned to look at him with wide eyes and a slight smile, as if saying. "Are you effing serious bro?", though the man sitting down ignored it.

"Oh look at the little glimmer of light trying to squeeze throu-NOPE!" The thing said, snapping a finger and immediately causing Samhain to grab at his chest and begin coughing, pulling his suit jacket out and tucking his head into it. This sent the "hallucination" into a myriad of sadistic giggles and laughter. With a firm cough into his arm. Samhain then fixed himself and sat upright. Every time he tried to be polite... he could swear this was becoming more common.

"Excuse me. Sorry about that." He said, trying to immediately cover it off as a type of coughing thing he had going on. "So now perhaps you'll sate my curiosity; Maybe I could in exchange sate yours, if you have it of course.  Why on Earth would you pick a human? Of all the people willing to bend a knee to your power. You pick a human that would do no more than bow." Samhain himself had no clue what it was that she thought Humanity would contribute. Of course their end goal was the same and their methods clearly akin. Perhaps it was a change perspective, or perhaps it was willpower. Perhaps she just wanted someone to sit there and play the sock puppet while she barked orders. Who knew? But soon enough they would see just what this deal had wrought the both of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 20th 2016, 5:37 am

The queen rose from the garish throne that was the hospital lounger and smoothed out her gown. Placing her thumb in her mouth she licked away any blood residue that was left behind. She had wiped the majority of it off with a handkerchief. The white silk now stained with her blood was neatly tucked into her handbag.

"It's not a problem. I just find your request a bit..." cutting off, she looked at him as he coughed. "... odd. Are you alright?"

She wasn't entirely concerned with his cough. Perhaps it was signs he has been nervous this whole time. Either way he needed some water.

Raising a brow she let a soft chuckle escape her crimson painted lips.

"I want someone I can trust. Someone with a soul untainted by otherworldly powers. I'll contact you as soon as I get the sword."

Accepting the card she then glanced over toward Matt one last time. She would likely never:have to witness him in this state again.

. o O ( I made this post from my phone. Omg it was hard. )

-My DeviantArt-
A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 20th 2016, 10:42 pm

"No. Far from alright. I appreciate your asking, however. Thank you." He said with a sigh and then hearing out what she had to say. Of course it was in fact part of their deal. With a satisfied smile and a sigh of relief he nodded and extended his hand. "Well, I'm a small bit old fashioned." He would note, of course going through a very old, cordial sign of respect. An old fashioned, royal tradition of taking the woman's hand and planting a kiss on it, both a sign of respect and class, regardless of differing opinions. Of course should she not allow this, it was not a thing in which he would press upon.

The next thing Samhain knew, he was alone in Matthew's room with him. Sooner rather than later the nurse herself entered the room to see Samhain looking over the young man with a rather entranced, deep in thought look sculpted to his face. Of course the nurse said nothing at first. She simply made her way to the bedside machine, looking over some of the devices, placing a blood pressure cup around the young man's arms. She looked from the needle as it rose and fell, listening to the rhythmic beats caused by the constriction. The more she stole glances, the more she began to see small differences in the eldritch gaze. Eventually she couldn't help herself. Removing the stethoscope buds from her ears, she pulled and draped an end on either side of her neck before patting the young man on the side of the face.

Spoiler:

Oh you big baby. The voice said, though it was immediately silenced when Samhain closed his eyes and forced himself to think normal thoughts. To focus on the reasons he was doing this. The ends that would justify his means. The light he was traveling through darkness to return to. The end of the chapter. Well Tick-tock. Because you're not the only little bird looking for Excalibur. But if you find Excalibur before "Her majesty" I think you'll find something quite interesting... something that might help you- oh- I don't know...help your little predicament.

The endless droning actually caused Samhain to harden as his mind wandered to what the voice meant. He needed to find Excalibur before Chelle. If he found it he would find something else that would help him. But how was he going to do that? Of course he knew how...of course it only made sense. Bidding the nurse a good evening, she left and it was once again just Samhain and Matthew. Closing his eyes and opening them, Samhain's eyes were now a bright, beautiful blue, shining as his entire form began to glow, the wings appearing from his back significant of one person, and only one. The light was only a herald to the power that followed as there was a bright and brilliant flash. Light radiating to every end of the room, not a single shadow cast as then light was expelled and then turned into shimmering flakes of light, all of them dancing as a beautiful crescendo of aurora's. Brilliant colors of all kind dancing as a small little light show snaked and swirled through the air, all for the light to wisp away and fall down to Matthew's forehead.

Then...he woke up.

A game for Thrones and the angles of Angels. (Chelle) - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top