The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Doctor Disco steps out! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Doctor Disco steps out! I_vote_lcapDoctor Disco steps out! I_voting_barDoctor Disco steps out! I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Doctor Disco steps out! I_vote_lcapDoctor Disco steps out! I_voting_barDoctor Disco steps out! I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Doctor Disco steps out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor Disco steps out! Empty Doctor Disco steps out!

Post by Troglodyte September 23rd 2015, 5:41 pm

--------------------------------Times square, New york, 20 minutes ago------------------

New York, New york. The city that was so good they had to name it twice. Disco grinned as he stepped out of the Taxi after paying the bemused driver for the fare. He had been on quite a few misadventures lately. Getting involved in buisness that had little or nothing to do with his love and passion for the Dance. It had felt good trying to help all those people, but that feeling of doing the right thing was nothing compared to the high he felt when he danced, the more people that joined up the better it would feel! He smiled as he adjust his sunglasses. The tall man strutted confidently to the middle of the square, gazes turned to him, and quite a few pointed and stared, more than a fair share sniggering or mocking him, and part of him could understand why. The purple, faux-fur tiger-striped pimp-coat stood out, as did his mighty afro-haircut and his tight, silver jumpsuit with the flared legs. But it did not matter now, and it would matter even less in a few seconds. In a few seconds Times Square would cease to be Time's square and become Funk-ville!

Disco grinned malevolently as he noticed a young, beautiful woman interviewing a rather stout gentleman in a buisness-suit. A camera-man stood right next to the pair and filmed them as they spoke.   apparantly it was some sort of soft-news coverage. The Doctor would change all that. He was first-page material. Disco approached them,s trutting confidently, his head bobbing along to a faint disco-beat that started to accompany his movements. It was already starting, and the urge was growing almost unbeaerable. He leapt forward, effortlessly snatching the microphone out of the hand of the reporter. The woman lunged towards it, attempting to retrieve it, but with a quick uppercut to the stomach, Disco had incapacitated her. The stout fellow and the cameraman looked on in a mixture of horror and admiration. Doctor Disco smiled as he saw the looks in their eyes. They where HIS now.

With a Disco-beam he quickly wrecked the engine of an approaching van and as it slowed to a halt next to the group he leapt atop of of it, to give the people a better view of him. He raised a fist into the sky and started swaying his hips rythmically as he spoke into the microphone, that, despite being used for recording sounded like it was connected connected to a rather massive loudspeaker.

"Listen up squares! Your ungroovy way of life ends here! You have all caught the Disco fever, but have no fear, for Doctor Disco is here! Here to prescribe a CITY-WIDE DANCE PARTY!!" Disco announced his deep, sensual voice echoing all over the square, not so much reaching all of the people as hunting them down. And no sooner than he had finnished his little speach, a heavy, Disco-beat could be heard all over the square, and nearly all of those present was overwhelmed by his power and gripped by the euphoria of the dance. They stopped their cars and got out to dance.

And so the world ended, not with a bang, but with disco.

---------------------------------------------Times square, new york. Now--------------------------

The Dance-party had turned into a carnival, and the contagious euphoria of the dance had spread throughout the streets of manhattan and it's effects had begun to been noticed as more and more dance-crazed lunatics danced through the streets, busting moved in intersections. A gang of Riot-cops had been sent to restore order, but as soon as they arrived at Times square they had thrown their shields away and joined the festivities, rather than deal with it. A few dancers on the fringes had caused traffic-accidents, and most of the reports of this peculiar phenomenon came from there aswell, since nobody that ventured into "the ground zero" of Times square was heard from again. It was widely assumed that they too had been gripped by the dance madness. . .

Doctor Disco was feeling on top of the world, as he looked out onto the sea of writhing bodies, moving to the beat of the music from his throne. . . Or rather the rather funky-looking couch placed on top of the van where he had first started this party up! He was pleased to notice that his influence seemed to be growing with every minute that passed.  The music was almost deafeningly loud, and seemed to be ever-present, comming from nowhere, as where the lights. Even though times square was under an open sky, there shone down rays of multicoloured lights, seemingly from invisible disco-balls and strobe-lights in the sky. . . If not for the ridiculousness of the situation it would have been rather scary.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Doctor Disco steps out! Empty Re: Doctor Disco steps out!

Post by Sakka September 23rd 2015, 6:09 pm

A rift in space opened and Jordan stepped out of it, he entered the living room of his apartment and tossed aside his carrying bag. Today was a busy day for Jordan especially, even if he can travel half way across the world in seconds. He had the pleasure of delivering various pieces of science equipment all over the world. Tired, he began to stand up, looking around the apartment noticing that he should probably clean up. In response to his need of tidiness, he opened his hand and waved gently, several figures appearing made from his energy, forming constructs that then began to clean up as he moved to the kitchen, fixing himself a snack. As the constructs silently cleaned up and properly cleaned, picking up pop cans and old chip bags that were empty. They vanished as he began to heat up some tortilla chips with cheese on top to create some nachos.

After the microwave went off he opened it and removed the plate from the microwave and opened a brand new jar of salsa and poured just enough on the chips. Once he finished doing that he picked up the plate and walked over into the living room with the plate in one hand. He then used his free hand to push his bag out of the way and promptly sat down. He placed the plate on his lap and leaned forward to grab the TV remote and flicked it on. He immediately switched the channel to HBO, wondering if any interesting was on, and as to be expected, nothing was on of interest. So he sighed and switched the channel to CBC and began to watch the news. A TV news host began to speak about some kind of metahuman epidemic in the form of forcing people to dance saying,
"This just in, reports of a local New York news reporter was attacked and her news team was then taken to film the entire situation, many reports follow the same format speaking about a 'disco fever', forcefully causing people to dance relentlessly, just in New York."

After hearing all he needed to know and also finishing off half of the nachos, he placed the plate on the coffee table and walked out of the room, entering his bedroom he opened his closet and backed into it, feeling the electronic "cradle" attach his suit to him. Once fully assembled, the pieces then locked into place and he stepped out of room and into the living room. He charged up some energy and closed his eyes, a portal then appeared infront of him. He looked into it, seeing the otherside where he could see New York. He then walked through.

Upon entry he felt the climate change slightly and closed the portal behind him. Looking around he appeared to be just outside times square. Already he could see people dancing about. Jordan began to walk further into the times square, watching as he passed by. All these people appeared to be in their own fantasy land, not even pay attention to what is going on, besides the dancing. Jordan looked around and began to look for the source of this all, and put an end to it...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sakka
Sakka

Quote : "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

Number of posts : 18
Job : Courier
Registration date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte September 26th 2015, 11:48 am

Doctor Disco was sitting on the funky, leopard-print couch on top of the van, currently wiping his brow. He had been dancing for fifteen minutes straight, and he had wanted. Despite his sunglasses the bright green light illuminated his face. His magical dance-powers were at their zenith. Oh yeah. This was really it. He leant back in the couch, looking almost criminally comfortable. Some of the dancers had started to sprout side-burns, flared pant-legs and afros along with other, similarly antiquated 70s/Disco regalia. Disco saw that and it was good.

Even though the square was jam-packed with people, it was hard not to notice when a portal suddenly opened in it's mist. Disco raised an eyebrow quizzically as it was not something he had seen before. Somewhere in his addled brain a tiny voice shouted something about this being trouble, and that he had gone too far this time, but he would ignore it. "Too far?" Pah! More like "Not far enough!" However, he wasn't quite daft enough to think that this Teleporting Troublemaker was here for the ambiance. Especially not since he wore one of those high-tech fancy robo-suits

"Groovy entrance, baby. Welcome, to coolsville! Say, you ain't lookin' so hot. Squares got'cha down?" Disco spoke into the microphone, his deep, honey-sweet voice echoing across the square, easily audible over the thumping disco-music.

"Lucky for you, Doctor Disco's got the cure for that, baby. Just get out on the dance-floor and bust a move, and you'll feel totally tubular. All your worries will melt like snow on a warm spring morning. There ain't nothing but euphoria on the dance-floor, baby." Disco continued, this time subtly lacing his words with his hypnotic ability attempting to get the newly arrived hero to join his army of the dancing. After all, he would be happier amongst the Dancers. Everyone would be happier amongst the dancers
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakka September 26th 2015, 12:10 pm

The square was filled with the hideous sight of the 70's and early 80's style emerging from everyone. Jordan shook his head and sighed. Jordan watched the man on the leopard print couch and observed him and watched as the man began to watch him. The man seemed to be the one in charge, he was the only one besides Jordan not dancing, and it seemed he enjoyed all this. Which represents someone that must have something to do with all this.

The man began to speak and Jordan couldn't help but crack up with a small chuckle, listening to what he has to say, Jordan had to pause for a moment to get his bearings again, feeling a bit of a tingling sensation, Jordan could feel the man try to put him under and make him dance, but Jordan's mind and body rejected it. Afterwards Jordan sighed,
"I'm not into this disco vibe you're trying to send out to me, but you must tell me, are you a time traveler from the 70's? Because honestly, there's a reason why disco isn't a thing anymore. Now, you can go ahead and let these people go, or I'm going to show you a new form of dance, and 'tango' so to speak."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sakka
Sakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte September 26th 2015, 6:15 pm

Disco chuckled and leaned back further into the couch, sprawling half-lying all over the thing. Even though the other fellows resistance to his disco-inducing powers and Disco-hypnosis made him rather worried, one could not notice by looking at the almost criminally comfortable looking master of funk. He grinned broadly, his pearly white teeth easily distinguishable from his dark complexion. He theatrically adjusted his sunglasses.

"Time-traveller? Hah, I wish! that'd be totally groovy, baby, but unfortunately that's not the case, baby." the pimp-coat wearing afro-having Discomaniac said in an amused fashion.

"Nah, I ain't nothing but your run-off-the-mill fella possessed by an ancient totem-spirit of the war-dancing that has a hard-on for retro seventies-music for some reason. Still, what can ya do. I mean, like y'can't choose yer ethereal possessors from the other side, can ya" He snapped a finger and immdiately a woman who had probably been a model of some variety, climbed onto the van, giving him a beerbottle, the cap seemingly popping itself open when doctor disco snapped his fingers. Even though he appeared to be off guard to the untried eye, Disco's eye never lef the other man, he had secretly charged up his disco-powers, just in case the fellow would try something

"Let them go? C'mon man, quit crampin' my style! I ain't makin' 'em dance. Well, not actively anyways. It's kinda funny how these powers o' mine work, y'know. Still, I ain'gonna stop this totally gnarly party just cuz some whacked-out square in a tacky robo-suit tells me to, so just open another portal of yours and go back to squaresville, alright?" Disco said, and even though this was basically a declaration of war, he still sounded ridiculously laid back, his deep, sensual voice echoing across the square. The dancers and revelers were seemingly all unnaffected by this little back-and-forth between the two men, for them nothing excisted beyond the disco-music and the euphoria of the dance-floor.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakka September 26th 2015, 6:48 pm

Jordan watched the man seemingly command a random model of sorts bring him a beverage as he stayed seated in the chair on the vehicle. In order to match the disco mans height on above that vehicle, Jordan slowly floated to his height and seemingly began to walk on air, moving closer to the Disco guy. Jordan then tapped the side of his suits helmet and let it retract, revealing his face. Looking around he sighed and gazed at the disco loving maniac. "I suppose that no one is really getting hurt, and if I were to try and stop you someone would probably end up getting hurt.", Jordan stayed levitating, and smiled, "You're an interesting guy, I'm a man of justice, I don't want to have to hurt anyone, so if you can prove these people are all dancing under their own will, I'll leave, if you can't, well... We'll go from there shall we?"

Jordan's hair was styled and shined quite nicely under the lights of the times square as he stayed in mid air, his blue eyes seemed to glow brighter than usual as he used his powers. The entire area was open to his mind, he could see where each person was due to various factors, he can even see where electrical lines lead to, everything was visible to him. Even the fact that the disco man was slowly gaining energy, Jordan was able to see it build up slowly. After all, Jordan is energy, pretty much all forms of energy can be seen by him. So in return Jordan moved his hands out slowly and closed them into fists and stayed levitating, absorbing the electricity from the times square grid, he let it form and combine with his already massive amount of energy that seems infinite. "So, do you want this to get ugly? Or can we reach a reasonable compromise?"

Sakka
Sakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte September 26th 2015, 7:52 pm

Disco took a sip from his beer-bottle and put it down on the roof of the car he was currently sitting on. He snapped his finger yet again, holding out his left hand this time, and a guy in flared jeans and magnificent sideburns handed him a pimp-cane with the handle in the shape of a magnificently cut fist-sized emerald. Even though it was a cheap knock-off it still looked pretty cool in the eyes of the discomancer. To most other people it prubably looked like nothing but a gaudy and ridiculous trinket. He twirled it around nad put the tip against the roof of the car, leeaning his  forwards and resting his hands and chin on top of it.

"By all means, Baby. Ask any of 'em." Doctor Disco said benevolently, the smile on his lips grew, as he flamboyantly waved his hand  towards the crowd around them. They were all under his power, and their dancing was proof that they had already surrendered to the urge of the dance-floor, and were now rewarded with the greatest high, the greatest sense of euphoria of their lives!
Hopefully the portal-using party-pooper would do do as he said he would, ask one of the party-goers and simply portal off. A tad anti-climactic maybe, but Disco would definately chalk this one down as a win in his book

It was one of the more insidious sides of his powers, Unless he used his disco-hypnosis he did not force anyone to do anything. It was all voulentarily. Sure, his powers might give them an extraordinarily powerful nudge in one direction, but in the end it did not take away their free will or anything like that. . . Though if he wanted to, he could take that away too.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakka September 26th 2015, 8:23 pm

Jordan observed and watched as the crowd turned. They all seemed to be mindless dancers at this point. Obviously they were under his influence in some form or another. Jordan raised a brow and turned back to the disco man, looking him over he sighed and his suits helmet began to piece it's self back together, covering his face. At the same time he lowered himself to the ground and took another look at the people in the area.

Afterwards he turned and began to walk away from where he came, making it several feet before he quickly turned around and said, "I'm not convinced." and then shot a concentrated beam of energy in the form of plasma directly at the Disco man with precision. He was able to skip charging the blast completely due to the fact he just got done absorbing a ton of energy. He was already primed and ready to fight. This would all be done in one quick motion, using his super reflexes it was all quick, Jordan was specifically aiming for Mr. Disco's chest.

Sakka
Sakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte September 26th 2015, 8:58 pm

Disco smiled even broader as the man lowered to the ground to talk to the people. He was not defiantely feeling on top of this situation, even though a small nagging part of his brain was telling him to watch his back. After all, the man in front of him seemed to be immune to his Disco-hypnosis and Disco-fever alike. And there was no doubt that the robotic suit he was wearing was good for more than just looking cool. However, right now the prognosis seemed rather good. Perhaps this guy wasn't as much of a square as he had thought at first.

However, Disco's smug grin dissapeared at an instance as he heard the man utter the words "I don't believe you" From then on it did not take a genius to figure out that shit was going to go down presently. Disco desperately activated his defensive measures. A rainbow-coloured, semi-tranclucent energy-barrier that would hopefully take the brunt of the blast. "Disco Shield!" He shouted dramatically as he extended his hand. dramatically. He hoped the shield would hold long enough for him mounting a counter-attack, but this would not be the case. at first the beam shattered against the shield, like a jet of water against a wall, however the haphazardly made shield could not withstand such a degree of force for long, and soon exploded under the pressure. The robo-guys attack may have been severely weakened, but he could still feel one or two of his ribs crack as he was blown off the van, landing in the crowd of dancers. The couch was blown away aswell, shattering into pieces. His two attendants were also hurled from the blast, the magnificently sideburned man, writhing in pain on the ground, and the Model-looking girl lying motionless, either out cold or dead.

Disco coughed as he got back on to his feet, rather unsteadely, The grin on his face gone. What the hell had he gotten himself into now? However, his fear soon gave way to anger as he once again floated up from the mass, a rainbow light trailing behind him as he flew. How DARE this square try to kill HIM off just like that? He quicklky activated the shield again. He was not going to be taken off guard again

He quickly found his enemy in the crowd and wiped the blood that was trailing down from his broken down. He glared at the man, his face filled with fury

"Totally uncool, man! I thought we had a deal!" He shouted at the man, his deep voice being less sensual and more menacing this  time around.

"I'll get you, bitch! clear out from around him, guys! This'll get ugly!  Go, Disco-Beam!" he said, firing a a powerful beam of magical disco-energy at the man- It was powerfull enough to rip through a brick wall, so he had no doubt it would be enough to obliterate a normal man in a normal robo-suit! Fortunately the dancers surrounding his opponent did as they were bid and would thus avoid getting injured by the blast
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakka September 26th 2015, 9:14 pm

Jordan watched as the man went flying backwards. Jordan wasn't comfortable with the idea of people being under a spell of some sort. So it was time for action. As he looked around and watched a people backed up, it gave him a higher opportunity to really let out on this guy. Jordan began to watch as the man got up, slowly strafing to get around the van to see the Disco guy. It would seem he was ready to fight even more. Jordan prepared for the worst and his body emitted a glow of blue, irradiating off his suit.

The next event was to be expected and his super reflexes kicked in and he heard the words come out of the mans mouth, so he created a portal next to himself and leaped into it quickly, avoiding the blast. He exited closer to the Disco man, more specifically to his right, being about 20 feet away from him. He then created three semi-living contructs that took form of a humanoid and began to rush at Disco in a full on charge while Jordan stayed back.

"Give up now and I'll let you go after you release these people from your powers."

Sakka
Sakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte September 26th 2015, 10:22 pm

Disco swore under his breath as the man jumped into one of his portals ot avoid the blast. This guy obviously had the advantage when it came to mobility. Fortunately he had a few tricks left in his own sleeve too. The first thing he did was seemingly starting to moon-walk on the spot, in the air, his wounds Healing instantly as he used his disco-healing ability. However, it was painfully clear that he would not be able to just steamroll over this guy nor would he be capable of charming him into joining the dancers.

"no way, square! I ain't afraid to stick it to the man!" He replied stubbornly. He was obviously still rather upset at being attacked, but it seemed that he was less angry and more in controll now. He was still dancing in the air, his hips swaying rhythmically as he faced the other man. The other fellow then somehow created three humanoid creatures seemingly made of energy and no sooner than they where created they charged at him.

"Disco barrage!" Disco responded and pointed the pimp-cane at the energy-creatures and released a barrage of energy-blasts wich flew towards them, hopefully enough to smash them to smithereens. He then proceeded to hover higher into the air, With any luck they were unable to fly and thus he would be somewhat safe up there.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakka September 26th 2015, 10:35 pm

Jordan watched as the disco man danced. A bit odd to see to be quite honest, but Jordan wasn't too concerned about that. Jordan sighed as the guy seemed to be persistent. 'This guy really doesn't want to give up', Jordan thought. Suddenly Disco said something out loud again, making him predictable whenever he attacked or did anything really. But it would seem he decided to make a blast of energy to combat Jordan's ENERGY constructs with ENERGY. Of course, the blast didn't really do anything, the energy just ended up passing through the constructs. But after the disco man took off and began to fly above the ground, the constructs disappeared away. So in response, Jordan began to fly as well and matched Disco's height.

Jordan charged his energy in one massive blast of an attack in a cone shape, aimed directly at disco to provide little chance of avoiding the attack. This blast alone would be able to vaporize metal easily, but Jordan used his powers carefully to focus the cone shaped attack at Disco to prevent any unnecessary damage to their surroundings or others. Jordan wasn't going to back down, and he sure as hell wasn't going down easy if he did. At the same time as the attack, Jordan prepared himself for his next move after the blast was sent out.

Sakka
Sakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte September 26th 2015, 10:57 pm

Disco snarled as the blasts went straight through the vaugley humanoid creations of robo-dude without making any damage whatsoever, he was rather worried until they dissapeared below him. his areal escape seemed to have rendererd them useless. In his book that would constitute a win. The other guy did not seem to share his creations weakness and came flying up after him, seemingly not willing to give up just yet. From the dancing crowds came whooping, and a repeated chanting of his name. "Doc-tor Dis-co!!! Doc-tor Dis-co!!" It was rather clear who the crowd favoured.

Disco halted in the air, and this time he was ready for his opponents attack, He would not be caught off guard like that a second time. The blast itself came as no surprised, but the shape of it was not exactly what he had expected. It was clear that he would have no chance if he simply tried leaping out of the way. The only way to beat this was to create a force-field and hope it would hold up
"Disco Shield!" the man shouted, his giant afro-haircut glowing with power as the rainbow-coloured lumnious forcefield formed around him. Despite the protection he could still feel the impact as the two powers crashed into one another. However, this time his shield held against the assault and he had already prepared himself whilst weathering the attack.

"Disco Shot!" He announced loudly and from his pimp-cane there flew several small but powerfull bolts of rainbow energy, seemingly in random directions, but soon enough all of them seemed to home in on the enemy. Disco moonwalked through the air triumphantly, twirling his cane as he did, but he was still fully on guard in case his opponent would try anything else.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakka September 26th 2015, 11:05 pm

Jordan saw the disco... shots.. come his way and created a energy shield about a foot ahead of him. He watched as the bolts hit the shield and get absorbed into the shield. The shield then disappeared and Jordan sighed, the crowd seemed to be chanting, which didn't really matter. They were mindless zombies at this point, there was no reason to really care about it. Seeing as the disco man was capable of shielding himself, Jordan would have to take a different approach to this all and turn this turn based fight into something more fast paced.

Jordan dashed in ludicrous speeds, reaching mach speeds in seconds charging at Disco right away, the goal was to make a shield over Jordan's skin while charging and to tackle Disco into the building behind him, hopefully taking him through the wall of the skyscraper to fight in close quarters. The plan should easily work if Disco wasn't able to move that quickly or react that fast, but anything can happen really. It's all up to chance in this case it would seem.

Sakka
Sakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte September 26th 2015, 11:37 pm

Disco was already charging up for his next attack as soon as the shots were in the air, a few bolts of disco-lightning would hopefully do the trick, although he was starting to worry wether his energy-attacks did nothing at all. Thus far his opponent had been able to dodge or block them all, so perhaps he had to wether his attacks were having any effect on all on the man. Perhaps he would have to come up with an alternative methods of attacking his opponent. But how? The chanting of the crowd however gave him an idea. He could have. . .

His train of thought were interrupted when his disco-blasts collided with the energy-shield of his opponent He once again pointed his pimp-cane towards the man barely having time to say Di- when the suddenly shot towards him. he just about had time to erect his shield, but he had no chance in hell to dodge out of the way, and thus prepared for impact. Despite the shield he could feel the collision, and considered himself fortunate as the pair crashed through the wall of a sky-skraper, and disco thought why. He wanted to spare the people outside. He was most likely one of those heroic types that did not want bad things to happen to innocent bystanders. . . this made the earlier plan he had all the more attractive. However, the fact that the pair were inside a skyscraper created a few oppurtunities for the enterprizing supervillain. Disco quickly released the charged energy in the form of rainbow-coloured lightning, but only one of the bots were not aimed at his opponents, instead they were aimed at the walls and roof of the building they where currently inside. . . and true enough the roof soon collapsed and fell in on the pair. Disco knew he could wether it, but hopefully his opponent would have more trouble, and just to make sure he did not have enough time to open another portal disco bombarded him with small but weak energy-pellets as he bounced on the floor
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top