The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Wolf Girl I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Wolf Girl I_vote_lcapWolf Girl I_voting_barWolf Girl I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wolf Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf Girl Empty Wolf Girl

Post by Wolf Girl October 18th 2014, 4:21 pm

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Wolf Girl
Title: The Canine-sapien Defender
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race:Canis Sapiens (Siriuan)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4'3
Weight:*Glares*
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Human-like Alien with an athletic body of medium build.  Like many of her race, she has dog like ears and a tail (hence the name the Humans gave her). small breats. Her uniform is a Metallic blue long sleeve leotard with knee high blue boots and fingerless gloves. She has a silver belt around her waist.

The Legacy

Personality: Happy and chipper most of the time, when it comes to crime fighting she is very serious. At times she could be wise.

History: Rai'ka Sodarua was once a cadet in the Military academy on her homeworld. over one hundred Earth Years ago, her world was attacked by Star Pirates. In the battle for her home, she was captured by the pirates, along with many females of her kind. They were to be sold as sex slaves. Rai'ka was used as the pirates own sex slave and would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the pirates being attacked by another group of pirates  near our Solar System. Using the confusion of the battle, Rai'ka escaped and freed the other slaves. Getting into to a cryo-pod, she ejected  her self and escaped as the pirate ship was destroyed. She would be in a state of suspended animation for the next 118 years.

Her pod would later crash onto the third planet, Earth. Crashing near the small city of Little Fox Creek, Missouri, she awoken to find out she was on Earth. Hiding in the near by woods, she started thinking about finding a way back to her home system. going into the town in the middle of the night, she discovered that our civilization was too far behind hers by 5,000 years. While she was in the town, she heard a blast. Running to the site, she discovered the bank was being robbed. Deciding to sop the crime, she charged in and engaged the criminals. ducking and dogging from bullet fire. after dispatching the criminals, she left, only to be caught on CCTV. The Local newspapers soon dubbed her 'Wolf Girl' because of her ears and tail. Soon she decided to start fighting crime in Little Fox Creek, being the town's official Super-heroine.

The Powers

Power 1: Heightened sense of smell and Hearing: like many of her race, her sense of smell is better then those of a bloodhound. She can use it to find clues, missing persons or criminals on the run. Her hearing is also more powerfrul then that of humans

Power 2: Super Strength and speed: 4 times strong then a human, she can lift 20 tons if the need calls for it. Hr top speed is 40 miles per hour, which is because her homeworld as higher gravity then Earth

Power 3: Melee combat training: good in Melee combat, her training in the Siriuan Military is key when fighting criminals in the streets.

Power 4:. Power Leaping; Able to leap 34 feet. This is also because of the Earth's Gravity being weaker then that of her home world.

Grid
Intelligence:4
Occult:0
Strength:6
Speed:5
Durability:2
Ability:1
Fighting Skills:3
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:1
Wealth:0

Last edited by Wolf Girl on October 18th 2014, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to explain some of the points.)
Wolf Girl
Wolf Girl

Quote : "I am not one being to be messed with"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Writer
Humor : "I may have a shiny blue leotard but I am not Showgirl!"
Registration date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Wolf Girl Empty Re: Wolf Girl

Post by Odien October 18th 2014, 4:44 pm

The 5 Speed would also be a super power, and would preferably be listed as such, as would the 1 flight (which needs explanation).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Girl October 18th 2014, 8:37 pm

Odien wrote:The 5 Speed would also be a super power, and would preferably be listed as such, as would the 1 flight (which needs explanation).

Ok, I edited.
Wolf Girl
Wolf Girl

Quote : "I am not one being to be messed with"

Number of posts : 36
Job : Writer
Humor : "I may have a shiny blue leotard but I am not Showgirl!"
Registration date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien October 18th 2014, 8:47 pm

Approved at this time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top