The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTo slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_voting_barTo slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

To slay a god [Zell]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 Empty Re: To slay a god [Zell]

Post by Silus July 20th 2014, 2:04 pm

Silus would listen, same distant look in his eyes as he began to formulate a response. But in the end there was really no response needed. He could have broken down what Michael said into segments and respond to them like that, but only in it's holistic content was it something of any real value. Silus looked to Michael, his mouth opened a little and tears formed, one trailing down each cheek. Silus' voice didn't waiver, it didn't break. It was still emotionless. But Silus felt... he couldn't deny that. He didn't want to feel anymore. He knew Michael was playing some angle. This couldn't be genuine. But he knew it was...or as genuine as he'd ever heard.

"It doesn't bother me anymore...Apology accepted..."Was all Silus said before a hand went up and touched his cheeks. They were damp, and it was an unplesant feeling. To know that even at the pinnacle of emotionally dead, the overemotional brat was bleeding through. He drug his forearm across his face like a little child and blinked before burying the palms of his hands into his eyes and rubbing. He finished the rubbing only to look back at Zell and Sean. "Nothing bothers me anymore." He then looked to Yancey and Amir. They all looked at him so differently. him becoming a blackened...becoming emotionless. It hurt them. It would have hurt Silus too...if he weren't what he was. Not to say it was impossible for a Blackened to feel emotion, it was just different... and the connections were more trouble to make than they were often times worth.

"Si...will you be okay?" Amir asked, obviously his voice was racked with concern for his pseudo brother. Yancey seemed to follow suit. Silus was not the same person the knew and loved. They would reject him soon...and he would not care. "I'm fine right now. I cannot foresee a reason I won't be fine later." Silus said very matter of factly. What he said, to Amir and Yancey was almost a death sentence for the boy they once knew and cherished. Yancey sat there with slumped shoulders and looked to the ground, saddened. Amir looked to his father and his jaw quivered slightly. Yancey shot up and hugged Silus, not letting go. If Silus pushed him, he would likely have had his arms torn off before he let go. Amir jumped in too, and Silus just sat there. Doctor Alai called for Amir, who looked to Silus and then walked over to his father. Yancey found himself letting go and standing by Micheal.

"So I did matter to people..." Silus said as if he didn't realize such before. Perhaps because he didn't every really notice that people truly cared about him. "I never thought I was of value...and the Titan only affirmed..." Silus whispered amongst his group of Michael and Yancey.

"Mr.Atterrius, Mr.Collin. This is my son, Amir Alai. He was the one who found Silus..." Doctor Alai began. It was then immediate that Doctor Alai, for the first time, had been cut off by his own son. "Is Silus going to be okay?" He asked, the accent much thicker than his father's. Zell looked to Sean, urging him to respond...to force Sean to say and believe that Silus was going to be okay. Ultimately, Zell was urging Sean to believe him, hoping he did... but doubting he would.

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2014, 2:44 pm

Michael had done the seemingly impossible, he had managed to give as close to a heartfelt apology as he could give. His eyes would search the male, considering small changes within expression and even muscle spasms, looking for some kind of reaction. What did catch his attention was one thing, two tears breaking from the confines of his eyes and falling down his cheeks. Did the apology mean that much to the male? Despite what the tears suggested, the males facial expression seemed to suggest that he was not moved in the least. Despite what he had said, that nothing bothered him, Michael could tell that it was not completely true, that something was bothering him enough to make him cry. Sure he may have not been well versed when it came to emotions, but he knew this much at least.

Still, he would not pursue it further, he had perhaps pushed himself far enough with the apology as he slowly stood to his feet. Silus had done this too himself, but if it were not for him, perhaps this would have never needed to be done. The event with Raziel might have not happened if he simply did not listen to him, or if as the saying goes, he had not simply been born. Granted Michael was not one for such melodrama, so he would not go that far, even if it seemed somewhat logical to an addled mind. He would look to the ground, until looking to Yancey, who was looking different than he last saw him. He would sigh, rolling his shoulders which released loud popping sounds, and a low pain lanced through his muscles.

His body was still adapting from that near death situation, one that his father seemed to have pulled him from. So it seemed that the big bad Abyssal One was not as evil as so many wanted to believe. His attention would move to Silus, who was muttering to himself about truly mattering to people. Michael would have been surprised if he didn't have someone that cared for him, considering people ate up that shit like hot cakes. He even cared about Silus, but then again it was not the overall cuteness alone that made him care. He was not sure even why, but he just put it down to Silus being his brother.

Sean turned towards Dr Alai, wiping away any residual moisture that clung to his cheeks and only managing to look more like a wreck really. It was times like this he enjoyed being numb, if only because emotions were such a pain really. He much preferred to feel nothing, instead of jabbing pain that felt as if his chest was being hollowed out. His attention however was drawn to Amir when he asked if Silus was going to be okay, and...he did not know. Zell would look to him, silently urging some kind of answer from him, and Sean had a feeling that he knew what he wanted to hear, the required answer. ”Silus? Yeah, he'll be fine.” His voice probably sounded a little broken but he could chalk it up to the crying. He tried a small smile to make it more convincing and that only got him so far, and hopefully it was far enough.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 20th 2014, 9:24 pm

"I know it will be okay. I promise. Yancey trusts me... I need you guys to trust me too." Zell said as he shifted and hugged Sean from behind and nuzzled his cheek into Sean's with a sigh. He didn't like seeing Sean cry, but in the same respect. It showed he cared...the emotions were there. This was the time he wasn't a Titan...Sean was Sean. The guy Zell married, not the Titan who devoured realities and realms and slowly killed Zell like a cancer with each of the 12 realm's they've devoured. To this end...Zell would always be willing to die for Sean. But this was more than just him at stake. This was millions and billions of people within a nigh-infinite omniverse. To that end...Zell loved Sean. But he did not love Thanatos. Zell chuckled, realizing the irony of that statement...and how in a realm not too far away...it had been just so slightly different.

"I want to believe you... Silus...truly is like one of my own. Though I would never want to take your places as his father...I cannot bear to watch him like this... it feels as though one had done it to Amir." Doctor Alai had said. The words and the sheer mournful tone made it quite clear that Silus truly meant that much to the Doctor, and to the Son. All they were missing now was a Holy-Spirit and - oh wait there's a Yancey. Just as good. The mournful trinity right there. "Can we do anything...to help him... sir?" Amir looked up to Sean. Zell rolled his eyes with a smile. The little guy sure liked Sean, which humored Zell greatly. Zell would let Sean answer as best he could before casually inserting his own answer to the question.

"We should take him to the river Jordan. The river has had miraculous effects on Ethereal's before. I believe it ties in to the waters and redemption and convoluted Christian stuff like that. It's what kept Silus from dying the first time...maybe it can save him now." Zell offered out, waiting to see who or what would be joining him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2014, 10:01 pm

Sean sighed, simply settling into the hug and running a few fingers through his hair more out of nervous habit than anything else. Part of him truly wanted to believe that Silus was going to be okay, that this emotionless was nothing more than just a temporary thing, that he would not....have to feel this way for long. Zell wanted him to trust him, them tot rust him and while Sean was not the type to trust, he owed Zell at least that much. ”Yeah, I trust ya.” Sean muttered, smiling lightly as if that would do something, though perhaps it would atleast give the illusion of trust. Trust would come a little later, when he wasn't so....mopey. His attention would then turn to Doctor Alai, who was saying something though his mind was only registering the tail end of it, leaving context much to be desired of.

He sounded sincere enough, so Sean felt something for his cause, even though his mind just snapped back to Silus referring to the male as dad, reminding him that...perhaps he had truly taken his place. His mind just began to go from there, that perhaps he never really was a dad to Silus. Sean chewed on his lower lip, cursing Shi Ryoryu and perhaps just his own self. He couldn't let himself act that way however, he pulled himself from the thoughts and looked to the male that had asked about Silus. Could they do anything to help Silus? Sean wondered that to himself, mulling it over and chewing on his lip as he tried to think og a way that they could help, yet nothing came up. He had no answer really, so he looked to Zell for some kind of answer, and he did not disappoint.

”Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good idea.” Sean said, nodding in agreement and turning towards Silus for a moment, considering him and then Michael who seemed....out of things himself. His elder son would sigh, rubbing the bridge of his nose and approach the small gathering.

”Yeah, we could try that.” he muttered, ripping away the remains of his leather jacket and letting it fall to the sand, leaving him with the partially ruined shirt, a few ugly scars peering from where the sleeve had seemed to been burned off, and where a part from there had burned as well. ”When everyone else is ready I mean.” He added removing the sunglasses which were still somehow in perfect condition and placed them back on.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 20th 2014, 10:33 pm

Silus found it actually comforting that his family wanted to restore him. But at the same time he knew it was only the thought that counted. He did not want his emotions back. He could finally see clearly as to why Sean enjoyed his Titan heritage. Alas, Silus could also see where Sean was folly and mentally impotent. Driven by nether he was urged to kill and destroy, to devour and expand. Silus had no such weaknesses, no such dysfunctions. But the reasoning for that was one that Silus would never tell them. If not to save them from their own whiny bullshit. He sighed and shook his head. His eyes fell on Yancey as he watched the young ether-being scan over him. Silus put out a hand. Yancey hesitated, but more out of shock than anything. He greedily swiped the hand and pulled himself up. Silus did not care to, but he saw the advantages to keeping this pawn close to him. He hugged Yancey, and allowed him to think that he cared, that he was still the young man he was... and Yancey would believe it. Because it was what he WANTED to believe.

"I'm gonna save you." Yancey promised him, more in his happy voice, a promise and a vigorous squeeze before letting go and shifting into his wolf form, sitting next to Silus panting. Doctor Alai smiled and so did Amir, but they were agreeing as well.

"Alright...follow us...or I guess me rather." Zell said with a smile as he tugged at Sean and waited for the Alai's to follow. Doctor Alai walked up to Silus and held out his hand. Silus placed the Alai gem in his hand. The good Doctor then placed the gem inside the middle of the suit and the power turned on, allowing him to stand inside it once more. Doctor Death(Alai) called Amir over and picked him up, carrying him as he walked over to Zell, Sean and the others, ready to depart.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To slay a god [Zell] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top