The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_vote_lcapAncient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_voting_barAncient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength  Empty Ancient's Weapon, Disease of Strength

Post by Dustin Waugh June 23rd 2014, 11:44 pm

A good time ago when war, pleague, famine, and disease were the cause of all death. As to a turn disease was also a strength. How? Well that remained unown. Things people could not understand without the use of science of the modern time. One man of a small tribe grew forribly infected and was treated by doctors of the village not knowing the disease was spreadable. He died and the over exsposure to one of the young kids who visited him every day had mutated him do to the few atnigens in his body. Alone the antibodies did not get rid of the disease just some of the major effects. It was later to realize that disease would be made in to a weapon for triumphs, but also lead into early deaths for unknown reasons.

It wqas a beautiful day and his boss had sent him across seas to go do some buisness with a big spender of the orginization he was temporarily working for. He flew in on plane a month before he was suppose to because always there seemed to be some big meta related problem he runs into in new cities. This time he was in an entirelly different country so Heaven forbid it be a bigger problem. He had a nice resort all set up with tours and spas that the company was greatly paying for. It was little times like these where beeing the head of a few thing really made a difference.

Yes I'm going to need some room service

As the people came to his room he instructed them on what he needed and walked out of his room to go walk around for a while. By the time he got back they should be done cleaning and preparing his meal that he ordered to be done by 5'o clock.He wasnt really bossie about what he was needing, but more like a polite asking and hoping they get everything right. This was basically his vacation why should anything go wrong.

As he was out on the streets people cornered him. "Hmm looks like these fools are going to try and rob me; well i guess it cant..." He stopped his train of thought when the man on his left pulled out a magazine thinking he was some pop star idle who came to Egypt. As flattering as it was he denide and kept walking. If he was he would have no problem signing, but he was not about to lie and say he was someone famous. Now that he thought about it he is glad he didnt; they would probably try to do something to him.

As he made it back to his room he sat down and ate his enjoyment of food until he was stuffed to the rim. Ohhh! I cant eat another bite. He streatched because the food may have been filling but also it makes him tired time to time. He looked at a planner than at his phone. Seeing the time he grabbed his drink and swallowed the rest in a hurriy choaking on the parciles of drink that got in his wind pipe. In a few seconds he was alright as he hurried out the dorr shutting it behind him. The tour of an escavation site on the side of town was scheduled soon and he needed to be fast to get over in time.

With his way made to the roof he took off in flight gaining ground as he soon came to where he needed to be. Yes just on time... And theres the bus. He set down in a few think trees and ran out to sign up for his activity. He headed on the bus and of they went. It took a few miles to get there but since the bus driver felt like doing 90 today it was no time until they got there. He stepped out as he gazed over the site seeing busy people and a few small building uncovered. The escavation site, it seemed like they were digging up a large city because the ground the were searching was massive and went off a few thousand feet in both directions. Wow... The immense work and the size of the escavated area almost leaves me speechless. He chuckled to himself as he looked around at the people who also got off the bus.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top