The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:25 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Bloody cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bloody cold

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloody cold - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody cold

Post by Ace_ June 20th 2014, 8:02 pm

Jason had already sent the blow when he saw the counter attack coming. Far far too late for him to change up what he had just done. The two blows met with a fury that this little town had never known. For a moment both of the energies clashed against each other before exploding outwards.

Ohshitohsit....

Jason threw up a hand as the explosion raced out to him. He managed to get off a small barrier of fire before the explosion launched him half way across the street. Jason crashed into another building , going straight through the flimsy wall. He bounced once before hitting the couch, tipping it over. He braced himself against the couch and looked up, seeing a woman in the doorway of the kitchen. Jason blinked at her then she screamed and took off down into her basement. He just sighed and got up. He was in his fire form, no doubt people thought he was going to hurt them. He set the couch back up right, dusted it off real quick then nodded, satified he had helped. Then he went through the hole where her wall used to be and headed outside.

Jason got lucky. He was both outside and able to make that small flame barrier before the explosion hit him. If he had been any slower, that explosion would have done some serious damage. As it was, he was only lightly hurt from it. Thank god for his fast reactions.

Ace_

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzko June 20th 2014, 11:50 pm

The two elementalist's duel raged as Adem flew forward from the pulse of electricity from his opponent's attack. He rolled and landed sprawled.

Nearly oblivious to the fireworks outside, Adem rose and stumbled forward as the last of the electricity discharged. The stumble became a stagger and then a walk as motor control returned. With little delay Adem hurried towards the kitchen.

His twin swords were useless now. Fused together by impossibly hot energy and twisted beyond repair, they would never again see use in combat.

Adem's healing factor was potent, but it wasn't instantaneous. It was only the fact that his body was so solidly-built that had kept him alive to this point. The revitalization would kick in within seconds, but he doubted that he'd be back to full capacity by the time that Sparky turned his attention back to him.

The bar's kitchen was laid out like any other. The gas stove was in plain view; it would be an easy thing to kick out the pipes and start the gas pouring out. It turned out to take merely two kicks to dislodge the pipe from its old fittings. As the gas began to fill what remained of the bar, Adem shouted out to get Sparky's attention.

"It's a poor warrior who leaves a fight unfinished. Come back to face me!"
Dizzko
Dizzko

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou June 21st 2014, 12:40 am

"Fuck.."

Was the only word Alex could manage to say before he realized how large of a mistake it was to match fire with...well, lightning, in this case. As the two forms of energy collided, they begun to destabilize and react to each other, creating a large explosion where they met. As the shockwave hit Alex, and caught his body, he began to fly through the air, quickly hitting the wall of the bar before smashing through it, sending shards of wood everywhere. The fire seemed to engulf him as he flew, burning his clothes and leaving blacked burn marks over his arms that he had used to shield his face.

As he flew over the snow that surrounded the small town, he used the heat from his lightning to melt some of it, not helping a lot, but, enough that it put out the standing flames that littered his clothing. Blinking twice, he let out an apathetic sigh, this meta was going to be trouble.

"It's a poor warrior who leave a fight unfinished. Come back to face me!"

Was the first thing Alex heard after his near death explosion. Wiping away a small trick of blood that had formed at the corner of his mouth, he smiled. This 'hero', on the other hand, was much less trouble , and would be dealt with very, very soon.

"As you wish, begone with the thunderclap."

Alex said, raising his hand in the air. Manipulating the electrons and protons in the air above the bar, he began to form a moderate sized ball of lightning above it, before quickly throwing his hand down and forward, releasing the lightning from it's prison. With the crack of thunder, and a flash of blue light, the bar was engulfed in a lightning bolt, leaving Alex panting with strain.
Raikou
Raikou

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ June 21st 2014, 1:57 am

Jason had just step out of the house when he saw te lightning meta flying across the street, down around a corner. Jason took of after him, hot on the trail. He rounded the cornerstone across the street of the bar so he would have some distance between him at the lightning guy. He came around hands raised as he expected te meta to blast him right away.

As luck would have it, the guy in the bar was a nice distraction.

"Something something warrior"

Oh Jason couldn't hear what was said but he bet it was coooool. The lightning assassin raised his own hand to the sky

"Begone with a clap of thunder"

Oh so assassin guy had good lines to. Nice? Yea nice. Bad guy was suppose to have the best lines.

Just not the best moves. Jason had those.

He reach back like he was about to toss a football, fireball forming in his hand. He wiped his body forward putting some umf behind the throw. Not that the physical motion really matter since the force was decided by how much pressure he out into his flame. Just made things easier under pressure though.

The ball zoomed off like a rocket towards the man, but Jason wasn't done. When it got closer, Jason made a motion like yanking back on a string. The ball split into five other ball. At a second motion from Jason, all the balls exploded out with tremendous force. Jason had tried to get it so the balls would explode around the meta, but with how fast this fight was going he didn't know what exactly would happen
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzko June 21st 2014, 1:31 pm

There was a short rush whisper as the flames hit the gas, followed by a single drumming BOOOOOM.

Adem just had time to close his eyes as the explosion threw him a hundred yards down the main "street" of the backwater.

He would have liked to just close his eyes and sleep. But he couldn't. There was work to do, he had to- had to...

Despite his best efforts he fell sleeping, unconscious from the crash. This was going to be someone else's fight for a minute or two.
Dizzko
Dizzko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou June 21st 2014, 5:01 pm

Alex paid little attention to the explosion from the bar, though, it was a bit larger than he had anticipated. He didn't think he had put that much power into his bolt, perhaps he needed more training on his control after all. Either way, Alex had more important things to worry about, namely the pyro meta who had blasted him halfway across this shit hole town. As he twisted his head, he saw the five fireballs hurling towards him, sparks and flames flying all over their path.

"Son of a.."

Doing the only thing he could think of, Alex brought his arms up around him, trying to quickly form a defensive dome of lightning all around him, but, a bit too late. All it really managed to do was protect him from the heat of the explosion, the large shockwave of force caused by it ripped at his internal organs. Coughing up a moderate amount of blood, he stained the sparse amounts of snow left around him. After this fight, he was definitely going to have to find a hospital, or a healing meta, something to stop this internal bleeding.

"You pack quite a punch pyro."

Alex said outloud, wearily raising himself up. His body felt quite weak after all the blows he took, and this would probably be his last move, he had to make it count. Focusing Lightning into his hands, he watched the other meta carefully. If he fucked up now, he could very well die.

"But, it's time to end this before it goes any farther."

Punching forward with one hand, he sent a wide wave of lightning towards Ace. However, this one wasn't meant to hit him, simply serve as a distraction. He aimed the lightning high enough that the heat from it would melt the snow in it's path, but, not evaporate it. With his other fist, he shot downward, letting the Lightning travel behind the path of the wave, and through the water left behind.
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ June 21st 2014, 5:14 pm

"Yes, lets"

Jason had to end this before the fight got any further. This poor town couldn't handle any more damage from the both of them. As the assassin began to charge up lightning in his hand, Jason charged at him. Sprinted head on towards up, a foolish move. Or was it?

Jason sprinted right at the incoming bolt of lightning, time seemingly at a crawl as he watched the lightning arc towards him. At the last possible second, Jason gave into his fire form to be intagible. While fighting, Jason had two forms. A fire form that he kept his body and a form that looked like pure fire. In the second state, Jason could bend his atoms out of the way of attacks.... like he was just about to do. The first bolt of lightning passed striaght through Jason without touching him. Still in his fire free form, Jason moved forward passed it only to spot the man's second hand pointing at the ground with lightning discharging from it. Jason looked down as he charged, seeing the lightning in the fresh made water. If Jason had been in his regular form that would have gotten him with ease and seriously hurt. But Jason couldn't maintain this fire free form forever. Using the momentum of his spring to take him into the air, Jason came back into his human fire form. He was a good 10 feet off the ground, one fist drawn back as he zoned in on his target.

"Fire fist"

Jason punched forward from the air as he came at the assassin. He unleashed a huge torrent of fire from the punch at the man.
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzko June 21st 2014, 10:54 pm

Adem slowly revives as the other two fight. He thinks bitterly to himself as he shakes away his mental cobwebs, Get two new swords. Make them from ceramic or alien titan bone so that they won't be vulnerable to electricity and can damage anyone as tough as me. Also, get a bow with arrows that will do the same. It sure beats chucking rocks.

This last thought happens as he is walking towards Sparky. He picks up the nearest chunk of the broken restaurant and hurls it with all his might at the other man's head.
Dizzko
Dizzko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou June 21st 2014, 11:27 pm

"Well that cheeky fucker."

Alex thought as he watched Ace propel himself in the air. In truth, Alex still had lots of 'juice' left to fight, but his body was not able to take another hit, let alone the force of generating an electrical attack powerful enough to deal with whatever attack the pyro meta was going to counter with. Truly, he had two options left. One was to create a shield that could block the incoming attack, essentially leaving him vulnerable to either capture or death. Death was so final, while life, life was full of possibilities. Prison was basically the same thing as death, so, he ruled that plan out very quickly.

Which, only left plan two. Gathering lightning in both of his hands, he pooled together as much energy as his body could take, watching Jason very carefully.

"Fire Fist!"

As soon as he heard that, he knew it was time to act. Pushing both of his hands down towards the ground, he created a shockwave of sorts, damaging his own body to propel himself far, far away from this town the moment that he was blocked by Jason's torrent of fire. In the moment he left the space he had been, he was sure he had felt something brush by the front of his face, but he was moving too fast to know what it was, or to possibly guess.

"Fuck...that...pyro.."

Alex said as he panted, dragging his body through the forest surrounding the small town. By the time the pyro would notice anything, Alex would already be long gone. And his plan to fling his body, made it certain there was no trail left for him to follow. Grunting, Alex continued to drag his body through the forest, using as little power as he could to keep himself from suffering hypothermia in the cold Canadian weather.

"I swear, one day, I will kill that guy..."
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ June 21st 2014, 11:52 pm

Jason stood there in the burning wrechage of the town, out in the middle of the snowy street. When he had launched his fire fist at that man Jason saw a electrical discharge or something. It happened to fast to be sure. He debated for a second to immediatly search for a body or to put out the nearby fires. He only hesitated for a second before going to quench the flames. But by the time Jason checked around for a body, it was already too late. There was no body nor a trail for Jason to get started on. All he knew was that no body meant the guy was still out there.

Good, cant wait for round two.

Jason was just starting to let go of his fire form when the townsfolk came outside. They all stared at him as he slowly let the flames go. He stared back at them, a kid in a superhero t-shirt and jeans standing out in the middle of the snow. He didn't know what to do really so he waved back slightly before walking over to the other metahuman.

"You alright there man? I saw you taking some shots..."
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzko June 22nd 2014, 3:07 pm

"My gift is to negate almost all damage and then to heal what little makes it through my defenses. I will be in top form momentarily.

"And you, are you able to assist any injured? My name is Adem Siyeh, by the way."

Dizzko
Dizzko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ June 22nd 2014, 4:39 pm

Jason paused looking at the man as he gave him his name. He looked back over the town, thinking about the fight.

"Nice to meet you mate. Name's Ace. I better be going though."

Jason didn't know what to do really, but he had had enough trouble for one day. Right now, he just wanted to get the hell out of there. So... He did. With a wave, Jason took off back to the wreckage of the bar. He only stopped for a second to grab his jacket and make his way out of there. It was time for him to head home.

And talk to his parents.

This would be a pretty damn awkward conversation to have. But Jason just shook that thought off for now and head out into the snow. It was a month walking distance from here to home if he hurried. Good thing he didn't have to worry about the cold.

End of thread?
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 27th 2014, 6:14 pm

This topic is locked.

It is approved for Double XP gain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Bloody cold - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top