The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ryan Hale [Ethereal]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Hale [Ethereal] Empty Ryan Hale [Ethereal]

Post by Samael Christensen April 29th 2014, 7:19 pm

Ryan Arthur Hale
”I hate time travel, its all weird and I tend to step on butterflies.”
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] Large

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Ethereal
Title: Ditz, Future Boy
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Ethereal; with Dwarven  and demonic angel blood
Hair: Medium Blond
Eyes: bright blue
Height: 5’8
Weight: 135
Blood type: Z-Ω

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Ryan is a nonsensical young male, usually greeting every situation with some manner of joke. Sometimes this joking nature of his can be misconstrued with flirting and sometimes it is genuine flirting, yet no one can ever tell when it is. When not doing anything important, he is laid back and usually not the one to take initiative unless it is something that catches his interest, which is few and far between. However when he see’s something as serious, his attitude can sometimes change to fit the situation, yet the joking part of his personality will never really change. Even when in the middle of an epic fight to the death, he is still likely to crack some kind of joke, whether at his expense or someone else’s. One thing that he seemed to care about more than anything else is family and his close friends, usually worrying about them when it is even hinted that they are in danger.

History: Ryan was born out of a not so typical union, between an ethereal known as Niall Atterrius and a young mage known as Brandon Hale. While his childhood was not a long one, it was one that Ryan could remember fondly, both fathers taking care of him with an equal amount of love. Brandon would mostly carry him around on his shoulders and play around with the male like the fun dad that he thought he was and Niall… would do the same actually. So he was raised by two rather fun parents, which left his grandmother to do anything that required actual seriousness, not that she really minded it. So she was in charge of training him when it came to magic, and his father did help some in the arts of golem making.

As all ethereal children, his childhood ended around the age of three months when he physically became the age of eleven. This was usually the point at which most ethereals could choose how they aged, and he chose to age like a normal human, thought the reasoning behind that was unknown. With that out of the way, the male was born in what one could call the future, a rather prosperous future at that. The future that he was born into started around ten years from now, though the time that he came from was around nineteen years after that. As to why he had to come back in time, it was more of an accidental thing than anything done on purpose and it involved a climactic final battle with an Ethereal known as Raziel, though he had taken another body as his own. The fight that ensued ended up destroying the city of Chicago and creating a vast rip within the very fabric of space, hurling Ryan as well as his twin brother through the rip, stranded within the past.

The Powers

Ethereal Spellcasting
Spoiler:

Ethereal Body: Due to the ethereal nature of his body, along with the dwarven blood, Ryan is superhumanly durable and capable of taking damage that normally would kill a human; shrugging off bullets as well as other damage. Another thing is that he is mostly immune to alcohol, poisons and disease that would affect people, though he is capable of lowering his resistance to alcohol through the use of a spell when the male wants to get intoxicated. Along with this his body does not produce a lot of fatigue toxins, which means that he rarely ever gets tired.

Demonic Angel Attribute: Due to Raziel messing his body, he  is capable of sprouting wings, ones that are midnight black in color. They are capable of supporting his weight in flight Thus allows him to soar through the sky with little difficulty, though he has not learned to put the wings away yet. The glow with a bright red lightning energy around them in Corruption form.

Grid
Occult: 2
Strength: 1
Speed: 4
Durability: 8
Magic: 10
Spells: 5
Fighting Skills: 4
Flight: 2
Wealth: 5

Last edited by Ethereal on July 28th 2014, 8:06 am; edited 5 times in total
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Ryan Hale [Ethereal] Empty Re: Ryan Hale [Ethereal]

Post by Chellizard April 30th 2014, 12:47 pm

Okie dokie. Approved and moved.

Again, nice use of the stats for actual powers; it's rare that I ever see someone using the Durability stat like it should be.

Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Ryan Hale [Ethereal] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance July 6th 2014, 4:50 pm

Moved for ppoints and edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance July 6th 2014, 5:42 pm

Approved!

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top