The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_vote_lcapWait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_voting_barWait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_vote_lcapWait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_voting_barWait, you are making me do what? (Ani) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) Empty Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani)

Post by Artemis February 26th 2014, 1:13 am

Ashlynn stood in the front of the bakery door. She pulled back the blind a bit and peaked outside the bakery, there where a few people lined up outside. Today was actually the grand opening of this place and Ash had gotten pulled into working here. She let go of the blinds and wandered back into the store. She was hungry, it was feeling she had gotten used to. Her actually able to eat anything other then nether given off by the occasional small animal was a rarer then her finding a small animal to kill and feed off of. Ash set up a few of the tables, wishing Ani would let her smoke in here. It would at least curb the need for nether for a bit.

Ashlynn shifted uncomfortable, pulling down on the short skirt that Ani gave her as part of her uniform. She didn't like it. She also didn't like the fact that she thought it was a standard uniform. But nope, everyone else was wearing a t-shirt and pants, while she wore a T-shirt and a skirt she was pretty sure was way to small to be considered appropriate in any sense of the word. Although she was more embarrassed that lowly humans would be able to see her like this. Even the fact that her legs, like most of her body was covered in recovering wounds and scars. At least her T-shirt covered the ones on her torso. Not to mention humans where nosy and would stare.

"W-Why do I have do wear this damned thing when you don't." yelled Ash to Ani or Charlie, whoever was in charge at the moment. At least the windows had blinds covering them so she could hid herself a bit longer/
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) Empty Re: Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani)

Post by Ani March 2nd 2014, 6:33 pm

Charlie winced while Ani cackled in the back of her head. It had been Ani’s idea, not her’s. Coming out of the back, carrying a tray of cupcakes Charlie gave Ash a sympathetic look before setting it down on the glass counter. Putting the cupcakes into the glass case, she was careful not to ruin the frosting.

“You wear that because Ani said so; she owns this place and decides the rules.” Charlie shrugged as she carefully arranged the cupcakes of doom before vanishing into the back again. Charlie was wearing black slacks and a pale blue Charlie’s Bakery T-shirt.

The reason it was called Charlie’s bakery was because Ani’s bakery was a little to conspicuous (according to Ani herself) and Charlie had a better ring to it. Charlie herself didn’t mind as long as it didn’t draw any attention to her.

“Can you come help me with these cakes?” Charlie called.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Behold the Ani-ness :
Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) Tumblr10
Ani
Ani

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani) Empty Re: Wait, you are making me do what? (Ani)

Post by Artemis March 2nd 2014, 11:50 pm

"Well you're in control of the body and this place is named after you. Can't you do something about it." grumbled Ashlynn, tugging are her skirt again. "Why do I need to wear this anyway. It's not like I am anything to look at. I'm covered in wounds and scars. And I would kill myself before I let a human glare at me like that."

Ashlynn sighed. And walked over to the glass case. She hovered the metal tray of cupcakes next to her as she placed the different cupcakes in the case. At least the windows where covered currently.
"It could be worse though... I guess. At least I am not forced to wear some slutty shirt to go with this shirt." said Ash kinda annoyed about her whole current situation. After the pair of them got the cupcakes set up. Ash looked up and scanned the decent size cafe part of the bakery. There were only about 4 tables and 3 booths inside so it wasn't that big. Honestly Ash guessed they didn't expect this place to get so much attention. Heck the only had 2 additional tables set up outside. Today was going to be a lot of work for the two of them.

"Ever get the espresso machine working?" asked Ashlynn, trying to sound like she cared. Honestly this whole situation was degrading to her. She was forced to dress up for humans and had to act nice while being forced to serve them. It made her wonder how she got into this mess. And only when she though it couldn't get any worse her stomach growled and she laid against the wall and groaned.

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani March 20th 2014, 1:10 am

“Yeah,” Charlie called back over her shoulder. “Stupid thing was jammed.”

Charlie reemerged holding a mug and she offered it to Ash, looking at her with big eyes before turning back around and vanishing into the back. Ani didn’t tell Charlie what was in the mug. Just that it would curb Ash’s want for nether… hopefully make her much more pleasant. Returning with the cakes, Charlie arranged them nice before practicing her Canadian accent on Ash.

“I feel like a fake face.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Behold the Ani-ness :
Ani
Ani

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 20th 2014, 2:46 pm

Ash took the mug from Charlie. She only usually drank coffee when she was smoking because she hated the taste of the smoke and the coffee was strong enough to cover most of the taste. The mug shook in her hand. She placed the mug down for a moment and held onto her hand. The lack of nether was making her jittery. She would need to eat soon, she could feel her body eating itself up, and she didn't have much nether to begin with.

Ashlynn picked the mug back up and held the mug steady enough to take a sip of it. But then something strange happened. She felt less hungry... ok Ash knew she had to be imagining it. But she took another sip and she felt even less hungry. After that she finished the rest of the cup in one gulp. Once Charlie came back up with the rest of the cupcakes she had to ask. But first she let Charlie practice her accent on her.

"You sound just as fake sweetheart. Just talk normally." said Ashlynn. Wait did she just call Charlie sweetheart? That was something she never actually said before.

"Charile... what's in this?" asked Ashlynn, holding up the now empty cup. She sounded a bit concerned.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani April 3rd 2014, 2:36 pm

Charlie gave Ash a weirded out look, “Sweetheart?”

That was a genuinely odd thing for the Titan girl to say, “Uh. No idea. Ani just told me to give it to you and that you’d feel better after it.” Ani was curiously quiet during the entire duration of the ‘wondering what on earth is going on with Ash’ conversation.

Edging away from Ash, Charlie slipped behind the counter and began to organize the cupcakes by color. This bakery business was a risky thing, especially when people where still hunting for Charlie. She was a wanted ‘accidental’ killer, after all. Throwing those cop cars had been a kind of reflex and Charlie knew all about her power’s reflexes. Ranging from fighting to causing things to go randomly flying off the walls, even now when Charlie had a slightly better memory it was still very fuzzy.

Behold the Ani-ness :
Ani
Ani

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 4th 2014, 12:20 am

"YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING WHEN YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT'S IN IT!" yelled Ash. Well... that's what she wanted to say at least. She felt like she lost control of her own movements and when ever she spoke different words came out. What Charlie heard was:

"Oh dear, it seems that whatever you fed me is having strange consequences. My words and Actions are not matching up with what I am thinking at all." said Ash politely. Even her mannerisms where starting to change. Ash look over herself.

"Well then Dear, I think I am going to see what I can do about hiding these wounds, be back in a tick." With that Ash walked off into the back, holding some of Charile and Ani's make up. She was gone for a few minutes, but returned shortly after. Any trace of her wounds hidden by make up. She also came back wearing a different shirt. It was another company t-shirt but instead of it being a normal length shirt, it ended a bit above her waist. IT fit closer to her body as well.

"Hiding the wounds where tricky but I found something I could use so no make up would get into the wounds. I also found this cute little shirt. You have me dressed like this so we can attract more customers correct? Well then I believe that this should help in the department."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum