The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:21 pm by ghost

» Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma)
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2024, 7:01 pm by Chellizard

» Twinkling in the night sky
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2024, 3:38 am by ProwlerKnight

» Stars over Vegas
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2024, 3:00 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Base To Call Home
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2024, 6:37 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2024, 9:06 pm by ghost

» Bloodhound
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» White Glint
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 5:48 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Terrify Her
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 4:37 pm by Demonhunter

» The Punk and the Spider.
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 2:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 1:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» To Cause Trouble
Vladimir Oakland [Done] I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2024, 8:18 pm by ghost

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vladimir Oakland [Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vladimir Oakland [Done] Empty Vladimir Oakland [Done]

Post by Vladimir Oakland January 7th 2014, 3:13 pm

Vladimir Oakland
What is good and what is evil?

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: The Alien Prince, The Extraterrestrial, The Visitor
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: zhorian (Za-Hor-Ian)
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5"8
Weight: 130
Blood type: Red Liquid (Alien)

The Looks  

Spoiler:

The Legacy    

Personality: Vladimir Oakland is not a hard being to describe, despite being from another planet all together. Since he was brought up in a strict house hold, on earth, Vladimir has very good manners. Vladimir can be silent and too himself at times but this is usually not because he ha shy, he just like time to himself at moments. When he feels like talking he is easily distinguished as the most outspoken of his group of peers, not really caring what he says unless his words hurt someone emotionally. Something he was taught not to do since he was a child. He likes to focus on his school work more , compared to majority of his friends who live to party, so he can finish college and become a College professor or a high school math teacher. Vladimir cares for the lives of other people, because it's an inherit trait, and will protect them if he feels it is necessary but he does not really believe in the concept of being a hero for saving one or a villain by killing one.

He wishes at times he could have met his real parents and actually spent time with them but gets sad knowing he can't. Vladimir also likes meeting new people that he can actually bond with and know for a long time.

History:

Vladimir or Meltron , was born on a planet called Zhorion deep into outer space light years away from earth. A long time ago, they zhorian leaders wanted to take over several other planets, but didn't have enough people in them zhorian race to do so. This prompted them to long time ago using their genetics and genetically create more of their race, making the natural born process of the zhorian race die out. Years and years after this had happened, the zhorian race was filled with nothing but genetic clones even the king and queen were genetic clones. unlike the rest of the race who actually created more families through cloning, the king and queen wanted a family the natural way and soon, Vladimir was conceived.

Vladimir Conception was basically the talk of the zhorian race because he would not be a clone, and soon this great first natural born of the zhorian race. Sadly meltron didn't stay long on his planet. Unknown to the people Zhorian , the planets people the core of zhorion had become unstable it could implode any minute. After finding this out, the king put his new born in a small space pod and set the coordinates for the planet called earth far away but not before putting a flat square shaped disk in the pod with Meltron . As the pod contained their child hit hyper speed they cried and the planet imploded , killing them all.

Soon the space ship containing baby Meltron reached the the earths gravitation field and he was plummeted toward the earth. He soon landed in a field in the middle of no where with a loud boom sound and the land shaking as a car containing a couple was driving by the area going home. Seeing this, the man driving the car stopped as he saw the space pod and felt the crash of it. The husband then got out of the car and ran toward the crash site, soon coming upon the pod which then opened revealing the baby boy. The man shocked seeing a baby in what seems to be a mini ufo and took baby meltron back to the car and headed home.

When the couple had reached home the mans wife , who was silent at first, started to argue about the baby. She didn't see why he had picked up that baby and how they where suppose to explain to people how they just out of no where found a baby. The man told his wife how they could say how they had got the kid, ultimately calming her down and helping her agree to keep the baby boy. At that moment they named him Vladimir Oakland , after the mans father, and put him in new sheets till they got clothes for him the next day. While unwrapping the baby, the father found a square flat disk in the babys cover and couldn't find what it possible be for so he just stashed it away.

Years passed by since the couple had found their beloved son Vladimir in the field. He was soon thirteen years old and in middle school. Over the years , Vladimir had been showing signs of having superhuman abilities , which his parents told him to hide so that he would be persecuted by the people they knew. One day while going to through his parents things, he found a flat square shaped disk, he asked his parents what it was and his died replied they found it in the space pod they found him in. They eventually told him the while story, which shocked vlad very much and made him start to wonder what he really is while he held the square disk in his hand. While still holding the disk in his hand, he accidentally pushed something and a hologram of a middle aged man with dark brown eyes and light brown hair appeared.

The hologram called him meltron and sometimes son, leading Vladimir to believe that the hologram was his father and his real name was meltron. The hologram man told him he was the so of the king and queen of an alien race, making him deduce he was an alien prince, and told him that the race he was born into was probably dead by now as the planets core had a melt down and was to explode. Adding that, since they did not want his newborn son dying , he sent him off to a far away planet where he could live. Before the hologram ended it told him he wishes he got to stay with him and watch him grow up. Crying , Vladimir put the disk down and went to tell his adoptive parents what he found out, them finally glad knowing the orgins of their son.

After that day more years passed and Vladimir was now 17, graduating highschool. After staying home for another two months Vlad went off to college, where he is still today. Working on powers and meeting new people.

The Powers  

Power 1: Dark Energy Manipulation: A ebony colored energy that can be used to blast things from long or short ranges from his hands and eyes. The energy can also be used to create of any construct , such as walls or fists of dark energy. This energy could also come in the form of a gas or mist to help blind opponents.

Power 2: SuperHuman Strength

Power 3: Flight

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Occult: 0
Strength: 7
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Ability: 6
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth:1
Vladimir Oakland

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Vladimir Oakland [Done] Empty Re: Vladimir Oakland [Done]

Post by Forceaus January 7th 2014, 3:23 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top