The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_vote_lcapNathaniel A. Lincoln  I_voting_barNathaniel A. Lincoln  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Nathaniel A. Lincoln  I_vote_lcapNathaniel A. Lincoln  I_voting_barNathaniel A. Lincoln  I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nathaniel A. Lincoln

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathaniel A. Lincoln  Empty Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln November 26th 2013, 9:51 pm

Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Governor

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Governor
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Age: 265 (Before you say no please read everything and then decide)
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Extremely dark brown borderline black.
Eyes: Light blue with yellow sunburst in the middle.
Height: 6'4
Weight: 202.4
Blood type: B+
Birth Place: NC
Birth Day: November 4th, 1755
Current Residence: Texas

The Looks

Apearance: A tall man standing at 6'4 blue eyes providing striking contrast between his tan skin. Black cowboy hat had riding on semi-short well groomed hair. A black military trench coat covering a plain black shirt that outlines a well defined body not as big as some meta's but better that most humans. Traveling further down you see a pair of well fitting jeans held up by a black leather belt with small circular gold belt buckle with a soaring eagle in the middle of thirteen stars circling it. If you glance to either side you'll see an Air Force Academy ring on the left hand the class crest obviously visible. And on the right you see another more modest ring it's a rather plain strong sterling silver ring with a family crest on it. The hands themselves are strong and seem flawless save a few burn scars. Returning your eyes to his legs you see a pair of worn brown cowboy boots which are very plain.

The Legacy

Personality:
It's hard to get a feel for Lincoln's personality without holding a conversation with him. Most will note his odd maturity seeing as he looks as if he's only in the range of twenty five years old. If you continue talking to him you may feel slightly intimidated he seemingly knows more about everything you like than you do making him come off as slightly arrogant and confidant without him having to speak many words. Though it's hard to see him as arrogant even though you may think he is. He'll probably remind you of a mixture of your father or grandpa. And just like they did he was only talking about the things you wanted to because he wanted to humor you because you were a little kid. He's a mixture of a somber conservative man and a brash confidant one. I feel like it's going to be hard to describe him without role playing him to you.
History:

Spoiler:

The Powers

Power 1:
Self Sustenance: Basically he can survive without the "necessities" food, water, light, etc. Without any harmful effects. So basically you lock him in a prison cell and wait fifty years he might be a little loopy but he won't be dead. It also serves to keep him at the top of his game at all times meaning he'll have much higher stamina and be able to think clearly without fatigue because he doesn't need food or sleep.

Power 2:
Hydra Healing: A slow but powerful form of recovery. He still fells everything knives hurt like hell, and bullets will probably "kill" him as you've seen in the bio. The important part is that he doesn't stay dead. Bad part is that it takes him a long time to heal the first time something is done to him thus the fifteen minute period when he was shot for him to heal, it was the first time he'd ever been fatally wounded by a gunshot. Good thing is that every time the same thing happens to him it takes a shorter period of time for him to heal basically he adapts. He can get sick like normal people but once he's gone through a particular sickness he's immune to it. Although it takes the same amount of time as it would a normal person for sicknesses to go away. His body adapts in minor ways to keep him from dying as easily more than once, more or less. Meaning tear gas will only work once, but nerve gas will work after tear gas. It also means he's going to have a really bad day he feels pain just like a normal person so nerve gas isn't fun. Making it worse is that his power doesn't let him black out or die like normal people he has to sit through the pain until he heals and adapts. So if you filled the room with nerve gas he wouldn't heal or become more resistant to the gas until it dissipates. This power will never exceed the level of regeneration that his point chart show.

This also makes him nearly immune to the mundane ailments like paper cuts or knife cuts seeing as they've been inflicted upon him so many times that they heal nearly instantly. It's almost like the immune system on a much large scale his body remembers how to fight things off. I know I just gave a lot of examples and said a lot it was because I was trying to get across exactly what his power is because it's a little different from the normal healing ability. It has it's drawback and it's advantages but I think it really fits the character I have planned.

Power 3:
Increased awareness, stamina, and mental capacity due to his first two abilities combined.
Power 4:

Grid
Total: 30
Intelligence:4
Occult:0
Strength:4
Speed:4
Durability:5
Ability:8
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:None
Spells:None
Flight:None
Wealth:1

This page keeps giving me more space when I click enter I'm using it to further explain.

Spoiler:

P.S:I spent all day writing all this if it is denied please state the reason and tell me so I can fix it. And also I realize this supposed new character is pretty powerful and that I'm a new player. But I've worked too hard on him to get banned for power gaming or meta gaming. This alone shows.at least I think that I will use him responsibly.

Last edited by Nathaniel A. Lincoln on November 26th 2013, 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel A. Lincoln  Empty Re: Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln November 26th 2013, 9:54 pm

Please note the history was written by a professor that Lincoln befriended while visiting a college during one of his many academic pursuits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 56
Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim November 26th 2013, 10:58 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top