The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Tidal Wave I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Tidal Wave I_vote_lcapTidal Wave I_voting_barTidal Wave I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Tidal Wave I_vote_lcapTidal Wave I_voting_barTidal Wave I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tidal Wave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tidal Wave Empty Tidal Wave

Post by ZeroArchaic November 16th 2013, 9:31 pm

Tidal Wave
The Waterbender

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Tidal Wave
Title: The Waterbender
Alignment: CN
Race: Half human-half atlantidean
Hair: Short, Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5"91' / 1.8m
Weight: 143lb / 65kg
Blood type: B Positive

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]credits to:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Legacy

Personality:

Zach has a strange personality: sometimes impulsive, sometimes cautious, people described his behavior to be similiar to the sea: sometimes flat and calm, sometimes raging and stormy.
He tends to calculate the consequences of his actions unless a person dear to him is involved.
Mostly he acts as a lone wolf, but he enjoys the company of others, though he hates to admit it.
He has a strong sense of honor, and thinks that nothing can be described as "good" and "evil" because those concept are too general to actually exist. He sees the world as something regulated by Chaos and Law, in an unending cycle of alternation of the two. When the status quo is reached, it is altered until a new one is formed.
He thinks that life should be preserved if it's worth doing so. If he deems someone worthless, because of his actions or behaviour, and has a reason, he could kill, though he prefers not to. Zack is still trying to find is own way of dealing with things, since he started using his powers.

History:

Zaccaria was born in Italy, of an Athlantean father and human mother, he believed, since childhood, that his father died in a car accident, as everyone told him. He always felt connected to water in some way, always finding easier to think and to move inside of it.
Around the age of eighteen, his mother was shot by a thief during a robbery, while he was at school. She was put in hospital with a wound on her vital organs, and told him the truth about his past before dying. The criminals managed to escape after the robbery, and he wanted to track them down. Not to capture them, but to kill them. He managed to find their refuge before the police did. He killed them with a knife, slicing their throats.
He didn't have any other close family member or friend at that time, and he knew that he had to escape. He moved to London, in England, renting a flat near the city. Having learned where he really came from, he started looking around in bookstores and libraries about stories of Atlantid. He learned that some believed the Atlantean population had superhuman powers.He started to test if he had some too, and he found a way to move water and manipulate it. He practiced every day for two years, and, at some point, he came to a conclusion: like in the movies and comic books, he could use is powers to save others. Or to kill them. He also noticed something: when he used his powers, his eyes would glow blue.
So he started to act as a vigilante in the streets of London, and someone started to notice someone appeared. The press already gave him a name: Tidal Wave.

The Powers

Power 1: Water Shaping (8)
Zack can gather water from a source within his vision field or, in absence of it, from the surrounding air, creating water constructs of differents densities and size. He can use the water as a weapon, a barrier or a projectile, and generally move it around.

Power 2: Water Healing (4)
If water is covering a wound he has, Zack can heal himself. This is a slow regeneration effect, and the water needs to stay on the wound for it to work.

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult:
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Ability: 8/4 (12)
Fighting Skills: 4
Wealth: 1

Last edited by ZeroArchaic on November 16th 2013, 11:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
ZeroArchaic
ZeroArchaic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Job : Philosophy Student
Registration date : 2013-11-16

Back to top Go down

Tidal Wave Empty Re: Tidal Wave

Post by Forceaus November 16th 2013, 11:01 pm

The first 3 levels of Intelligence and Occult equate for each other. Unless your character is very knowledgeable in both fields, you can leave one blank.

It's not required, but I do recommend putting more powers into your water control powers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 16th 2013, 11:09 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top