The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Eldritch  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Eldritch  I_vote_lcapEldritch  I_voting_barEldritch  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eldritch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eldritch  Empty Eldritch

Post by CarcinoGeneticist October 14th 2013, 4:12 am

Eldritch
"Mm. Sensitive Soul. "

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:Eldritch
Title: The Wall-crawling Chaos
Alignment:Neutral Evil
Race:Mexican/White
Hair:Black
Eyes:Brown
Height:5'8"
Weight:193
Blood type:A

The Looks

Civilian :
Eldritch :
"No Heart" Form:

The Legacy

Personality: Miguel is a nice, polite young man. He is often soft-spoken and quiet around others, however, he isn't afraid to speak up for himself or on other's behalf if needed. On the flipside of his life, when he becomes Eldritch, Miguel is more brutish in his ways, demanding fear from all who even look upon him, constantly wanting complete control over everything and everyone he wants. He will manipulate and psychologically hound others if need be. Interestingly, these two facets of himself tend to bleed together,with Eldritch slipping etiquette and kindness into his tone, and Miguel acting crueler in his civilian life.

History: Miguel Muñoz was born into a normal family, albeit a bit larger than most with the addition of his cousins and grandparents, despite that, he grew up like many other children, laughing, smiling, and playing. It wasn't until he was twelve that Miguel realized he could manipulate darkness, at first finding the various aspects of this newfound power amusing and fun, he had a sudden fear of being ridiculed and hated by his own family, so he kept it a secret.
Miguel went on with life as best he could, harboring his powers in secret, this  brought on his soft spoken personality, keeping things to himself. At age fourteen he became a victim of bullying and ridicule from peers. Miguel took it in stride, he had something no one else did after all. This notion changed however, one fateful night, where his father on his way home from work, was caught in the crossfire of two local gangs. Told by the authorities that no justice could be done, as none of the gangs would give up their own, Miguel set out to take vengeance his own way. Blinded by grief and anger, he crafted a unrefined visage and appearance (No Heart Form). Secreting away into the night, Miguel went on a killing spree, ending those he felt responsible for his father's death. As he committed these crimes, Miguel began to enjoy the bloodshed of others, the fear he made others feel.
When his vengeance spree was over, Miguel settled back into his life, no one suspected that the quiet, polite kid could ever commit such atrocities. Pleased with himself, yet having a itch that nothing else seemed to scratch, he found himself jumping at any chance to use his powers against others. At age 18, Miguel soon found an excuse when it came time for him to go to college, with not enough money for neither tuition or food for his family, he began to take his first steps toward common supervillainy, at first robbing small stores and banks, before moving to bigger takes and cuts, eventually making a name for himself, he was now the thing people should fear, not the quiet, polite Miguel, he was now the super-criminal known as Eldritch.

The Powers

Darkness Manipulation: Eldritch can mold darkness and shadows into sold objects (I.E his costume, tendrils, swords etc). Usually making weapons or tools to help in his crimes, the more constructs he makes in this manner however, the weaker they become.

Wall Crawling: Using his shadow suit, Eldritch can meld slightly with any dark enclave, no matter how small, allowing him to climb walls.

No Heart Form: Only under extreme emotional or painful duress does Eldritch use this power, reverting to his original unrefined form, allowing him to become stronger and to keep a far more stronger grip on his darkness constructs, but losing much of his intelligence to a more baser instinct.
In this form, Eldritch can shadowstep through any shadow (20 feet distance), as well as blackout any nearby artificial light sources (IE: Light bulbs, street lights and flashlights.) This ability does not effect light from a natural source (IE: The Sun)

Grid
Intelligence:3
Occult:
Strength:3
Speed:5
Durability:4
Ability:11 (8: Darkness Manipulation, 1:Wall-Crawling, 2: No Heart Form)
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:1

No Heart Grid
Intelligence:2
Occult:
Strength:6
Speed:2
Durability:5
Ability:11 (Darkness Manip:8, Shadowstep:2, Light Nuller:1)
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:1

Last edited by CarcinoGeneticist on October 15th 2013, 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
CarcinoGeneticist
CarcinoGeneticist

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Job : Student/Wannabe Writer
Registration date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Eldritch  Empty Re: Eldritch

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2013, 6:50 pm

Shadow Stepping has to have a range limit, and you cannot use shadows cast by other people without some kind of hindering thing; IE: losing your vision after using their shadow, etc.

This is so people cannot just pop up behind of their opponents during battle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarcinoGeneticist October 14th 2013, 11:58 pm

Edited, replaced the Shadow Possesion ability and added a range to the ShadowStep.
CarcinoGeneticist
CarcinoGeneticist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2013, 12:45 am

I also think you could add much, much more to his history.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarcinoGeneticist October 15th 2013, 2:33 am

Edited, added more to his history.
CarcinoGeneticist
CarcinoGeneticist

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 15th 2013, 2:42 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top