The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_vote_lcapAdjustment [closed to Sai] I_voting_barAdjustment [closed to Sai] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Adjustment [closed to Sai] I_vote_lcapAdjustment [closed to Sai] I_voting_barAdjustment [closed to Sai] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Sage
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Adjustment [closed to Sai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adjustment [closed to Sai] Empty Adjustment [closed to Sai]

Post by Artemis August 22nd 2013, 11:22 pm

Nyx was cleaning the hall of OCEAN HQ. She had to fight a robot to get the supplies but she got them. Adjusting had been hard, hell when she was on the run she wasn't used to that either and now the fact that she has settled down hadn't help. This planet was frustrating so far. Even though she had her cloaker she just had it on display in her room. It's not like she hated it her but everything was so low tech, even for OCEAN. Before she was a slave Nyx kept up with technology and she had seen a bit of it's growth even as a slave, even though she never used any of it. Heck even on the run 'old' models where more high tech then this place.

In all honesty she was bored and was fed up the Sai would never let her do anything, so she took it into her own hands. In some way she had reverted back to when she was still a slave. It wasn't exactly fun but it was better then nothing. But it didn't help that she couldn't read and products on earth weren't like anything from where she was from she was playing a guessing game. She had a buck filled with a strange blue chemical. She had no idea what it was but it but the label had 'windex' on it. She was familiar with the strange symbol but she hoped it was mop water and pour a lot of small bottles of it into the bucket. She was currently mopping the floors. At least it was something.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Adjustment [closed to Sai] Empty Re: Adjustment [closed to Sai]

Post by Saileyra August 23rd 2013, 4:02 pm

Saileyra found herself wandering the halls of OCEAN her eyes scanning over everything not that she cared for the walls but it seemed like everything was just coasts of people leaving. Few left, those who remained were ones dedicated to the cause, the ones who would stay to defend those who did not know what the dark future would hold. Those who would grow in power and those who would try to eradicate the existence of humanity itself she aimed to stop that future. She would be the messenger without sending the message to the humans..even if there was a bad shadow and even if her own programming may consume her.

Licking her lips, her eyes darted the hall ways noticing a Windex bottle? Nyx? And A mop? She was confused, blinking, she tilted her head as she approached the other female. She'd never stop her from feeling constructive but they both really had to get to work to make her transistor able to comprehend to read the english language by cross referencing her own. Sai had to take the time to learn her mother language, shouldn't take -that- long. "Nyx what are you doing?" She said with a half laugh, her form stopping not to far from her, "You do know that agent is used for cleaning windows? I have to learn your language.." She said with a smirk on her face as she crossed her arms amused at the other female.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adjustment [closed to Sai] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis August 23rd 2013, 7:09 pm

Nyx had been cleaning the floor for awhile now before Sai walked up to her and telling her she was using window cleaner. She dropped the mop and walked over to the wall and hit her head on the wall, making a frustrated screech. "What I am doing to trying not to go insane!" said Nyx a bit of anger in her voice. It was particularity directed at Sai, it was more of that she was frustrated. "Everything here is so low tech and no one lets me do anything! Hell I had to break one of the stupid cleaning machines to get this stuff." She turned to Sai and walked towards her angry.

"Because you were so adamant about me not doing anything, word spread and no one is letting me doing anything! I've tried watching earth television but I can't follow it at all! So I go around asking people if they want a message or a back rub or anything but they just say no. It's driving me crazy! It's not like I can go out in the earth cities or anything! Yeah have have that device that changes my skin tone but it's not like I can read or have any money. Hell I don't even know how earth culture works!" Nyx didn't realize how close she was to Sai until she finished talking, she was right her in face and she back off immediately.

"S-sorry..." said Nyx, now a bit more calm. "I just feel like I am going crazy Sai. When I was a slave I had very little down time and when I was on the run I pretty much had none. I'm not used to doing nothing." She rubbed her arm nervously. She felt like she might of stepped over the line a bit.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 23rd 2013, 7:27 pm

The woman snapped, Sai's inner beast told her to fight, slap the fuck out of her something but she stood there. Her magenta eyes growing in a speckled red as those yellows danced over one another her arms crossing over one another as she scanned the other woman. She listened to her, as she slammed her head into the wall she had the urge to truly pull her head from the wall and smack the shit out of her for acting so dumb but she was the last person to hit a friend as her eyebrow raised listening, "That can change. You just had to express that to me Nyx." She said her voice flat and rather straight to the point.

She began walking towards her screaming, Sai only got closer she was going to meet the other face to face. They knew Sai wasn't the type to back down from a challenge of authority specially by someone not an operative. Nyx was her friend and thats why she didn't draw her weapon and make sure she regretted screaming at her like a child. "You do know I can provide you money Nyx? I am open to learning your language and making sure you can read." She said her voice flat, firm in her face as she growled now her own beast within churning. Her genetics different, many monsters lurking within and on top of her programming? The woman was far from perfect emotionally, "And no extraterrestrial being knows what the fuck to do when they first get to a new planet. Don't give me this woe is me shit. If you had a problem with this, you should have came to me about it sooner. Not when you were ready to burst." She said right back in her face, but she did not scream. Her voice was flat, monotone, and she pronounced each syllable to the other female.

She crossed her arms as the other woman took a few steps back her eyes scanned her, "How about I get you an apartment in the city? I can pay for it and you can pick the city you want... We can go over language and I will learn yours so I can callibrate your transistor. Get you out of our HQ and let you strike out on your own. I am not kicking you out I am trying to give you the freedom you want."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis August 23rd 2013, 11:28 pm

Nyx honestly expected worse for what happened next. She expected to be hit or slapped around, but that wasn't what happened. Sai just scolded her and coldly explain what she could do. It was better then what she expected but it still hurt. "You're always so busy in your lab I didn't want to impose on your work." said Nyx. "I can't seem to ever catch you when you aren't busy and I know you express interest in learning my language to help me out and I am happy that you are. But I originally wasn't going to bring it up to you at all. Yes you are the only person on this planet I call a friend but for me trusting people isn't exactly something I can good at anymore." Nyx hopefully didn't offend Sai by saying that but even though she was her friend she didn't trust Sai fully yet.

"I haven't really trusted anyone in over a decade..." said Nyx, her voice trailing off. She did feel kinda of offended about Sai's offer, even though she said she wasn't kicking her out it felt more like a warning. "N-No that's not what I am asking Sai. I do like living here and I honestly don't know how to act in public anymore. They fact that I'm some unknown boondocks planet doesn't help it either. I would just like to get out from time to time but not by myself." The next part Nyx said so softly it was hard to hear. "I-I don't like to be alone but it's hard not to be when you can't trust anyone fully."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 27th 2013, 11:34 pm

She wasn't going to hit her ..no, she was going to stand there. Her beast within crawled wanting more, to get more but she didn't give her own inner beast the satisfaction to hit her one of the few best friends. Even if they were face and face, Saileyra did not move her fingers as her eyes scanned Nyx's staring at her eyes exploring them looking for some type of answers. She was the leader of a very influential organization and with so many people asking her for this and that. It was hard not to snap so easily on someone who had wanted to just speak to her, "I do not expect you to trust me as a virgin would her first boyfriend." She said harshly, her voice flat, "I expect you to come to me when you need me. If you need me, you can come to me. I do not care what I am doing. If I am not on a mission and not debriefing my operatives, you can talk to me. You are not a slave." She said harshly, "You can do as you please, yes. And if you want to talk to me, you can come talk to me." She said, making her point, placing it in front of her face with a pretty fucking bow.

Crossing her arms, her eyes scanned Nyx, "I trust you. You are like me and with that in mind please do not betray it. Even if you are not ready to trust me, I do trust you." She said, her voice simple and rather straight to the point. Saileyra trusted very few and she could count the people right off the top of her hand of who in this world she did. Nyx was one of the few on her right hand, "I can show you the world. Shining shimmering splendid." She said, quoting a disney movie as she shook her head promptly, "Look, if you need to walk about in the city I can come with you and we can teach you culture." Sai's voice softer, more prime, and trying to be helpful.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis August 28th 2013, 2:40 pm

Nyx's eye lit up with Sai's words. "S-So you could can take me to the City?" said Nyx, holding back the excitement in her voice. She rummaged in her pockets and pulled out a small crumbled up picture that she took from the library. It was a picture of LA, you could both see the city and the beach in the picture. "I-I would like to go here." said Nyx. But then she couldn't hold back her excitement and she jumped on Sai, pulling her into a hug.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 31st 2013, 9:13 pm

Apparently, Artemis was excited hell, too excited but the girl was a sweet heart and if anything she owed it to her to learn her language and show her this place. She did know some more but not as much, scanning, she pursed her lips as she tilted her head. "Yes I can take you to the city Nyx." She said, her voice flat, not really taking a tone of elation but her eyes sparkled excitedly as she tilted her head.

With her right hand out, she extended her fingers to take a look at the picture. A beach, lights, some how she knew this place. Los Angeles? Was the girl dreaming for the big city? So many questions. Nyx would get what she wanted. Sai may have had the funds but it seemed like she never spent them on herself..she enjoyed supporting others and even if Nyx was not an operative, she was a good friend, "I can take you to this place in the picture." She said, holding it up slightly as she woman hugged her. Arms flat at her sides as she gave her a bear hug hold over her arms.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis August 31st 2013, 10:36 pm

Nyx happily followed Sai to the hanger after letting Sai free from her hug. But before they left, she remembered her necklace and ran back to her room for it. She ran back to the hanger and after fumbling with it for awhile got the clasp to lock and she looked human. They got in the plane and they where off. Nyx however didn't expect the flight to last so long. She had fallen asleep on Sai's shoulder but by the time she woke up they where there.

As soon as the landed Nyx was out of the plane and waiting for Sai. "I-I'd would prefer to just follow you around, since you know what to do." said Nyx, sounding nervous, yet excited.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 5th 2013, 12:54 pm

Saileyra knew it would take some time for them to get there but she knew that her own ships were a little past their time period. Once meeting Nyx, the glowing halls and bright neon star powered ship was give rise slowly becoming cloaked into nothing. It was being flown by it's own advanced AI knowing every desination and land terrain on the planet earth. It was comprehensive enough to know who walked onto the ship and when.

After some time, they would land in Los Angeles, where their mischief would begin or well, rather, Nyx getting to know the world around her. Eventually, Sai would program her transistor to reverse languages once she known Nyx's. That would take some time, digging through her own mental confines she glanced back over to the other female. "It's fine." She said, they had landed in a random park, where not many people were, the woman just 'appearing' from the invisible craft that would lift and go back home. Strolling through the park, her eyes glanced over to her, "What do you want to see?" She said, askig, curious.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis September 25th 2013, 10:16 pm

Nyx followed Sai around the park. This part of the world seemed so different. She had bent down to feel the grass, it was a strange green color. Heck she still wasn't used to the light blue sky. She walked over to what she thought where trees. They looked nice but she kept her distance. Back on her home planet there was a species of tree that was poisonous and carnivorous. This planet was so weird. Nyx had wandered away from Sai a bit but she then caught back up to her.

"I-I don't know this is so overwhelming. It's so low tech but there is a sort of calm here that I never experienced before."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 26th 2013, 3:44 pm

Saileyra followed her, arms crossed over one another, people stared at her weapons her outfit, but those people they were used to it. They seemed to know meta's roamed the world and they just assumed she was one of them just stared as they would someone from a freak show and move on. Saileyra's eyes scanned over the grass, noticing Nyx bend over to touch it. Her eyes glanced over to Nyx, her eyes scanning the other female as she smirked some, watching her look around and question things like a two year old.

"Trust me it took me a while to get used to as well. I enjoy the peace here, more than my home, I go back and forth between both. I have to say, I spend most of my time here despite the downfall that this universe limits my power." She said, her eyes scanning the grass glancing over to her.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis September 26th 2013, 3:55 pm

Nyx kept walking around, but gravitating towards Sai so she wouldn't get lost. Trees fascinated her though. They were so simple, unlike the ones she was used to. The ones at home grew wild but were trimmed down to look tame. Here they were just here, kinda boring but yet fascinating.

"The plants here are so weird. At home they are considered art, much time is put into them. Here they are just there."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra October 3rd 2013, 1:16 pm

Nyx some fascinated with the smallest of things as a toddler would and it only amused her to the main point. What went through the womens mind? People didn't seem to notice them as Sai leaned against one of the trees enjoying the shade her eyes scanning the other woman as she smirked some, "My home planet they don't exist. Recently, we were able to fertilize our planet from what I've heard." She said, her eyes scanning the other planet, "When I first came here I was amused at how peaceful it was.."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top