The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Bird that flew away I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bird that flew away

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bird that flew away Empty Bird that flew away

Post by liuxess August 8th 2013, 4:48 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:  The Third
Title: The Killing Bird
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: human
Hair: Black
Eyes: The Eyeball is black, and the center of the eye is Red
Height: 1.76 meters
Weight: 71 kg
Blood type: … If it really matters… B+

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: A bit short tempered. He rarely let’s his hormones to take over his mind. He believes that everyone has a good and a bad side at their hearths; they just use one side of it. Loves to make friends traveling around the word, even if they run away after recognizing him (explained in History). Hates killing, kills only when forced to. Claustrofobia, that’s his fear. Also, his hearth is soft and he just can’t kill people who are wounded and are scared of him.

History: Bird lived in a small island’s village, not far from Madagascar… There were only 26 inhabitants… And only 3 children of them. Three friends… one of them was Bird.
Bird doesn’t even remember his friends names, he just remembers that an asteroid hit the village and he woke up in a ship with a sword in his hands…
But, I’ll tell you the whole story if you keep it a secret, ok?
So, three friends: Tony Bett, Michael Villiams and Laris Saphrael lived in a peaceful village. They all were the same age, al born in the same year, all spending time together. They read only scientific literature, so they never knew what’s really good or what’s bad…
On one day, as the children were playing, a huge asteroid falling from the sky destroyed everything they loved and knew.
But there were three swords with different signs on them… the first one chose Saphrael, second chose Viliams and the third one chose Bett…
Their island was completely destroyed and the kids were thrown into the Indian Ocean.
A cruise ship found Saphrael, while heading towards India… The ship reached the Seaport with no one alive and without Laris. From then he started killing everyone he met and was called “the Tentacle”.
Villiams was thrown out from the water into Madagascar beach. It took a little time for him to understand his powers, but as soon as he did, he started killing criminals and bad people all over the world. But his powers took control of him and he started killing randomly. New name was given to Michael “the Volcano”
Tony was found by a fisherman ship and was brought to Australia and given to a family in a small village. But because Tony’s eyes were different, no one liked him.
In years, his anger was growing and being a smart kid, he understood that everything is because of his sword. Signs on the sword were some kind of letters, but there was no such language on Earth. But still, Tony understood what those words meant…
“Killing is a Killer’s fate – Killing Fate”
The sword wouldn’t be destroyed in anyway Tony tried. Even if Tony tried to get rid of it, he always woke up in the morning with it in hands…
As Tony understood his powers, his anger to the village rose highly. At Christmas, in Australia summer, He killed every single inhabitant, being only ten years old, because no one gave him a present. He started killing everyone and a nickname given to him was “Killing bird”. But as two years passed, Bird stopped killing randomly. He understood his actions and overtook the power of the sword, becoming strong and fast. He always spends his free time training or just walking around the city and stealing food.
But the kills weren’t unnoticed as Australia’ government started sending armies against this bird. As troops didn’t help, a new alliance performed.
Fast and strong ninja’s started attacking the Bird. Maybe he would have lost in physic strength battle against hundreds of them, but the sword also gave him super powers making him a hardly beatable warrior.

Power(s): Intangibility ( can last 3 posts and then has a cooldown equal to its usage)
And also Bird is able to turn into a small yellow ball that can even fit in keyholes and fly in 200 Mph speed.
These two powers can be combined but it will cost a lot of energy

Grid:
Intelligence: 4
Occult:
Strength:5
Speed:(4 in normal form and 6 in yellow ball form) 6
Durability:4
Ability:7 (4 points for yellow ball and 3 points for that intagni... intanigibli... just 3 points for the inta-thing power)
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:0

Additional information: If Bird doesn't have a sword near him, he loses his powers. However, this flaw can be defeated in a long way of training.

If any problems/questions feel free to say them
liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Bird that flew away Empty Re: Bird that flew away

Post by Amethyst August 9th 2013, 2:09 am

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Amethyst
Amethyst

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 43
Job : Sun Worshipper
Humor : The Sun doesn't care
Registration date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top