The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_vote_lcapEncountering a Master Thief.. I_voting_barEncountering a Master Thief.. I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Encountering a Master Thief.. I_vote_lcapEncountering a Master Thief.. I_voting_barEncountering a Master Thief.. I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Encountering a Master Thief..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Encountering a Master Thief.. Empty Encountering a Master Thief..

Post by Soulshade July 11th 2013, 11:24 pm

OOC: Pretty much the setting more or less:
Spoiler:

IC: Dark looming skies, composed of roaring thunder and vicious lightning, surrounded Los Angeles, a storm was brewing. Among the rooftops during this storm was a dashing costumed vigilante, known as Soulshade. This costumed hero was believed throughout the world to be nothing but a myth, for never had a trace of evidence proving his existence been uncovered, despite the governments best attempts to track him down. What was Soulshade doing during this storm? Of course a man like Soulshade could take care of himself, so taking shelter from this wuss of a storm was laughable. His thoughts were of course spoken to soon, as raging winds would sweep the area, threatening the safety of nearby people, as objects would be flying all over the place.

The reason behind Soulshade's activity in a storm at this late hour was simple, he was following a lead about a supposed master thief, who was supposed to be very skilled. He didn't have an alias of his own, but this thief was said to be very skilled. Millennium had sent him on a mission to investigate this character, for Clayton was a suspect of many crimes, and Millennium wanted to keep tabs on Clayton should his criminal activities get worse, to the point that they would have to "interfere". Obviously he would have to avoid being seen, otherwise things could get out of hand. Soulshade decided he should enter a nearby warehouse to get out of the storm, he would begin his search for Clayton once more when the storm passed. Soulshade took on the form of a warehouse worker after breaking the lock of the door with brute force. He entered the vicinity then and began to look around, making sure the coast was clear and he was all alone. He thought to himself, "Well it's not bad in here, I could sleep in here while I wait for the storm to pass." He didn't believe anyone was in the vicinity, perhaps the coast was indeed clear...
Soulshade
Soulshade

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Encountering a Master Thief.. Empty Re: Encountering a Master Thief..

Post by Super Cutie July 14th 2013, 9:17 pm

Warehouses at night. How many nights of his life had Clayton spent in those places? Even he couldn’t give you an exact number. What he could do, though, was tell you why he was there that night. He was after a cache of experimental weapons that were supposed to be there. He checked the exact box he was told they would be in, on the exact shelf he was told it would be on. Nothing. He even checked the crates around it. There was nothing but baby dolls and nothing in the baby dolls but cotton stuffing. It was bad information for the second time that month. He was going to have to fire his booking agent.

He was disappointed. It was a disappointment he never though he would ever experience; the disappointment of cotton stuffing and rubbery baby heads. He wondered if he was experiencing something close postpartum depression. Clayton decided it was only fair that he shouldn't have to clean up after himself in his postpartum state. “I guess my expectations were too high… Babies really are depressing once you've actually got ‘em.” He muttered to himself while he turned to walk away from the mess.

It was then when he heard it. A cracking noise that would have been hard to pick out if you weren’t doing something that required you to be paranoid of every sound. He was not alone in the warehouse. It was time to hurry out. He reached into his jacket holster to draw his gun. He realized he should have cleaned up his mess. While hurrying to make his escape, Clayton tripped on one of the rubber baby heads. His gun slid under the set oh shelving across from him while he lie perfectly still. It sounded like footsteps were coming closer. He deemed hiding his best course of action and quickly rolled under the shelving closest to him, across from his weapon. It was still dark, he hoped that would be enough to keep him hidden.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Encountering a Master Thief.. Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulshade July 17th 2013, 5:28 am

ooc: sorry for late post, and sorry that it isnt my best work, been kinda busy and now I'm just plain tired lool xD

IC: A soft yet recognizable thump, something had obviously crashed to the ground at that moment. Soulshade, disguised as a warehouse worker thought to himself, [i]"Did someone see me shapeshift? Was I caught red-handed, breaking and entering into this establishment? If so, I'm going to have to... make them UNSEE what everything...."[/]i Soulshade would swiftly sprint from his position towards the quickest route to the fellow intruder, his disguise not hampering his abilities, he was fully ready to catch this cretin. Soulshade's movements were swift indeed, yet tranquil as the clouds, his every step nearly undetectable to the naked ear, his training had prepared him in the art of stealth and speed.

Soulshade would soon realize that the fellow intruder wasn't in sight, he couldn't have escaped yet, Soulshade would have heard SOMETHING. He would stay in place for now, listening intently on the movements and sounds of the area to make sure he didn't' lose this intruder. Soulshade would whisper with an annoyed yet calm tone, "Come on out little mouse... I won't bite." Soulshade would then await a response, something was bound to happen, he would just have to be patient.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Soulshade
Soulshade

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 26th 2013, 9:14 am

Suddenly, there were feet in front of him. They were attached to legs. Those legs were attached to a person. A person that more than likely did not want him there. The air was still and the room was completely silent. The figure in front of him whispered, and Clayton heard every word over the sound of his beating heart; they creeped him out enough to make him decide it was best to just cut his losses and leave.

He rolled out as quickly as he could manage while remaining silent. Unfortunately for him, stealth just was not going to happen that night. His tumble landed him almost directly on top of a rat. The rodent let out a shrill squeak as his weight landed on its tail. Startled, Clayton pushed him self up and away from the rat. He would need to get himself onto his feet now, and out quickly.

Encountering a Master Thief.. Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top