The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Schism of Ideals

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 Empty Re: A Schism of Ideals

Post by Madame Versailles July 1st 2013, 12:10 am

Versailles was pleased with the result her attacks. Black Magic had still been prevented from exiting and Void's attack had been crippled. And with that thought she began to worry. Void was still no where to be seen. She began looking all over to see if she could spot anything out of place, any type of movement. Madame spun around, and right as she did Void embraced her tightly. Witnessing his previous attacks, this was not good. Immediately the glowing box she held in her left hand expanded and encased both Madame and Void. Simultaneously a fire engulfed the both of them, however they were dematerialized into MV's subspace before being exposed to the flames for too long. From Black Magic's point of view, the fire would have shot up around the cube though once it dispersed there would be no sign of Madame or Void.
Meanwhile Madame stumbled away from Void, now in her personal dimension. She had a number of burns all over and she was patting off small embers on her clothing. Her Royal Guard Kit walked over with a a medical kit from the abyss and began to attend to her slight wounds. Versailles could easily function after transporting herself into this pocket dimension, however she noticed that people seemed to take it differently. There was generally a feeling of being pinched all over at the same time and then roughly twisting in addition to feeling as if you have just fallen off a very high cliff. Though this man was clearly not human so the side effects may not be as severe.
Madame was not worried for her safety at all being here. She casually spoke to Kit as if nothing was happening, explaining to him the situation at hand. Occasionally he would give a glance to Void, then look back down and continue tending to Madame. This plane of existence appeared to continue on forever and was constantly shifting colors and hues. There was no distinct left, right, up or down. It was a big insight to Madame's abilities. Be though as it may, it might also serve as an intimidation tactic seeing as how she is easily able to move through dimensions and bring objects with her. It would be clear where the deadly barbed tendrils hand ended up, and where the ground she had struck had ended up. They were suspended right above each other in the same exact position that they had vanished in.
After being treated for a few moments, Madame stood up and leaned up against the leg of her guardian her head not even making it up to his knee joint. She crossed her arms and glared at Void, now in her personal playing field she was clearly at the advantage.
"Well now, isn't this a twist?" she said as three large colored orbs appeared around her just as they had before. One red, one yellow, one green.
"I normally don't bring people here, though you did not give me too much of a choice."
She examined her nails casually as the three orbs sped forward in a triangle formation. Once with in roughly 50 feet of Void, they split. The yellow flying upwards, the green to the right and the red to the left. Madame gave a casual wave to Void as she and her guardian began to disappear, it appeared as if a curtain was being dropped in front of them. Since there were no definite sides or directions in the subspace, camouflage via illusion was a simple task. This was the same way she has been able to hide not only Buttons 1 and 2 but also Flowers who was lurking in the background.
Once Madame and her Kit had disappeared the three orbs halted and began to converge back towards Void. The Yellow one was speeding straight down, however the green and red were rotating around Void as they were closing in. If he was good with numbers, he would be able to figure the approximate speed to estimate the impact point. The three of them would all meet at the same point to literally smash the poor magician.
It would be rather unfortunate if she succeeded in making contact, as she was unsure as to how she would break the news to his apprentice that went by the title 'Black Magic'. Either way she would most likely put him out of his misery of missing his master. Though both of their deaths she would not be able to justify for her cause. Yes, it would cripple OCEAN as she had planned however it would put her at the same level as the organization's degenerates. She can plead self-defense, though she felt like he had mentioned that he had died already. You can't kill someone twice.... Can you?

Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

A Schism of Ideals - Page 2 Empty Re: A Schism of Ideals

Post by Guest July 4th 2013, 10:13 pm

”Clever girl.” Void complimented her with a chuckle, noticing that he had been removed form the very plane of existence that he had called reality. The poor woman must have really been frightened to pull off a trick as elaborate as this. It was truly a marvel to Void. He was not entirely sure how she managed this nor did he particularly care. All that mattered was that he was in her territory now, and he was at a very lethal disadvantage.

She managed to escape Void’s clutches, as she was much more familiar with the new ‘region’ than he. She was patting away burn marks and soon a rather large creature began to attend to her wounds. Void showed no emotion, as per the norm, but was sorely disappointed by the sight of her recuperation. It was rather clear that this place was not an issue for her to function it, where as Void continued to feel a pinching sensation, not a harming one, but a rather irritating one that would clearly interrupt him form casting any of his spells. It was as if one were suspending him in air and began toying with him, or as if someone had placed him in a plastic ball and let their cat batter it around. Void’s hood was knocked back in the rotation and for the first time Madame would be able to clearly see his face, a high dishonor to him.

Madame was not worried for her safety at all being here. She casually spoke to Kit as if nothing was happening, explaining to him the situation at hand. Occasionally he would give a glance to Void, then look back down and continue tending to Madame. This plane of existence appeared to continue on forever and was constantly shifting colors and hues. There was no distinct left, right, up or down. It was a big insight to Madame's abilities. Be though as it may, it might also serve as an intimidation tactic seeing as how she is easily able to move through dimensions and bring objects with her. It would be clear where the deadly barbed tendrils hand ended up, and where the ground she had struck had ended up. They were suspended right above each other in the same exact position that they had vanished in.

The posh Versailles calmly explained the situation to the newest variable in the mix of the chaos. He would at times grant Void a peek, as if to size him up, or as if angered at his actions against Madame. Void simply gave a taunting smirk to the creature as he still wrestled to gain a firm composure on the directionless, endless plain. The place was shifting colors giving off the false illusion of confusion to him as he slowly began to be able to stabilize himself. By time that had happened the woman had been fully attended to, and was now leaning against her trusted companion, not even making it to the things knee. She crossed her arms, and she spoke to Void with a harsh glare.

"Well now, isn't this a twist?" she said as three large colored orbs appeared just as they had before entering the realm. Void smiled and lowered his head.
"I normally don't bring people here, though you did not give me too much of a choice."
She examined her nails casually, as if her were no longer a threat. To that he could only growl, as in this form he was indeed not much of a threat.

”I must confess Madame, You are quite the talented individual. I had come at you unarmed, and unprepared and surly now I suffer the consequence. I regret only that you are so solidified in your affirmations. I apologize for not taking you as seriously as I should have… that aside, you now must choose the fate that awaits us both.” He said to her. She gave a casual wave to him ass a curtain descended upon them, cutting Void off from them. It was no secret to Void that it was likely illusionary, however he still respected the symbolism. ”And so now is the curtain call upon our final act. Such beautiful symbolism.” He mused, almost as if he were happy that this were the way he was going out.

(This post is currently a W.I.P~
Note: Madame, if you could kindly answer the question(s) I have messaged you I can hopefully have this post finished As soon as possible.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top