The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_vote_lcapThe Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_voting_barThe Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_vote_lcapThe Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_voting_barThe Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) Empty The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker)

Post by Shadow Wolf April 26th 2013, 5:35 pm

It was dark cloudless night at the Brookwood Cemetery. All of those who were grieving and visiting lost loved ones had left hours ago, and the grounds were silent aside from the occasional cricket. There were a great many headstones around. One could see the age of the stones visibly increasing as they walked further back. Many historically important people were buried here; along with many brave soldiers who had fallen in the line of duty during World War II. The oldest stone of all was in the area where the cemetery first started. In fact the stone was a great deal older than the cemetery itself. The inscription was weathered and barely legible anymore, but if you went back a few hundred years you would see that it read "Avius Staalhart 1410-1431. A beloved son, and defender of the weak." No one knew why exactly this grave was there. It was more than 400 older than anything else there, and until now there was nothing else strange about it. The stone had started glowing and spread to the soil around it. A brilliant white light came down from the heavens and punctured the ground; dirt was sent flying. If anyone had been around they would surely come and investigate, but no one had yet. Then a hand poked out and pulled the body it was attached to out. The body belonged to a young man, the man who's name was on the now decimated head stone. He stood up and wiped the dirt off himself, and then pulled an extravagant jeweled staff out from the grave he came from. He looked around in confusion. If this was still London it had changed a great deal. He had to find out how long he had been dead this time.

(Hope that works for you)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) 095a8ec5-5ede-4059-9ce8-12d2e252c884
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Job : Searching...
Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) Empty Re: The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker)

Post by Daywalker April 26th 2013, 5:51 pm

Long shadows stretched from the street and into the sparse foliage on the lawn as a strange figure moved up the grassy slope to a wire fence that rose into the air. The metal of the fence was one that many mortals knew by the name of blessed iron but was actually something more celestial that not even demons or celestial beings knew the name of anymore yet the figure knew enough to avoid actual contact with it since most likely it would sear and leave a large and painful scar across otherwise unmarred flesh. The sound of crickets chirping was interrupted by a howl of a dog and the yowl of several black cats when the shadowy person passed by until it was like a chorus from Hell itself. Smiling and flashing bright white sharpened teeth, a woman stepped over a grave that had started to crumble and started for a building.

Right then a bright light ripped through the clouds above and struck the ground on the other side of the graveyard where Ashlyn couldn't see the locations so she blinked into the brightness and moved on again. Her steps were now increased to a quicker pace and she was now moving as silently as possible before crouching and moving with the ingrained knowledge of stealth that she had in the back of her mind. Luckily with the darkness around, the woman who wasn't even fully human couldn't be very well seen so she was able to scope the situation safely.

As soon as the slim and rather attractive female demon made it within sight what greeted her was the sight of something climbing from a grave at the front of the graveyard. Intrigued, Ashlyn made a small and feline sound that was almost a purr before she crept along until she could make out details on the human who was in front of her. As far as she could tell it wasn't a zombie or anything that rose from the dirt and last she had checked no holy light would strike the soil before a creature of evil rose to greet the world again.

When the person was finally out of the ground and stood up, Ashlyn smiled a seductive smile for she could tell it was a man and that made her want to witness him die and reenter the ground from which he had just rose. Ashlyn slowly stood and adjusted her top until she was satisfied that she was going to be successful. Then the demon woman walked forward with a sway of her hips and the air seeming to blow her hair out behind her even though their was no wind. Her eyes sparkled and Ashlyn tried to pour everything she could into the movement. Well hello handsome, are you new to town? A very soft purr rippled through the words and her voice was lilting and soft as well as smooth.
Daywalker

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker) Empty Re: The Succubus and the cemetery (Daywalker)

Post by Shadow Wolf April 26th 2013, 8:41 pm

Avius took a deep breath and sighed. Though it was certainly nice to keep coming back from the dead it was irritating how much time could come between his death and his return to his body. Though to him it always seemed like seconds, he had almost spent months dead before. He had never been buried before though. Though he had been buried for just shy of 600 years his clothes were actually in perfect condition. He wore an open off-white cloak with a few large and intricate green stripes. Under that he wore a black and gold billowy and sparsely armored robe and pants the same color as the cloak. The robe split at the bottom so he had a good amount of mobility.

This should have been a joyous occasion for him; once again he had triumphed over death, but he felt something….wrong. It was an aura, a familiar one. A demon, or was it demons? He could always sense the presence of any nearby, but not how many there were. Though he assured himself he would have no trouble defeating another one of these beasts that preyed on humanity like lions on sheep; he was upset that it had to be right when he finally returned to his body. After all, he hadn’t eaten in what must have been years. As he turned a young gorgeous woman walked out from the shadows. Avius frowned up on seeing how she dressed. Only a demon or prostitute would clothe themselves so shamelessly, and from the aura she gave he could tell it was the latter. Her sultry walk and near perfect body would have had most men at her feet begging for just one night of passion, but Avius was different. Her mere presence disgusted him. It took everything he had not to lash out at this beast that hid itself in feminine form. Her voice rolled off her lips like honey. “Nay… This place is my home. Speak now foul creature. What be thine purpose in this resting place? Doth thee seek the souls of men? But whatever thy purpose is you shall be slain.” His voice was smooth, it did not stumble and he spoke with power. And the way he spoke clearly showed he was from a different time, or a crazy person obsessed with the works or Shakespeare. He pointed his staff at her and the tip glowed bright white. He did not wish to waste time conversing with a monster such as this. All he wanted to do was remove it’s existence from the world

(I hope I'm using my old English right... >.< And that you are enjoying yourself)

Last edited by Shadow Wolf on April 29th 2013, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 27th 2013, 11:03 am

((Only problem is the dialogue is blurred so much it is nearly impossible to read.))

Ashlyn stopped and stared at the man before her who was speaking in riddles and with ancient dialect that hadn't been used for centuries. In the back of her mind she knew that someone who was on to her and knew what she was normally wasn't someone to fight but it was more of a thrill in Ashlyn's thoughts to be fighting someone who knew her actual race. Well aren't we the little scholar every parent wishes for. Too bad, I was hoping for a little more fun than this. The demon raised her eyes skyward and then laughed maniacally before jumping to the top of a high tombstone and making the spot where she just was fill with hellfire. Then she swung a hand forward and sent the fire to its mark, the man before her.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf May 6th 2013, 4:22 pm

Avius frowned when she mentioned wanting to have some fun. He knew what she meant. He had run into the type before. It meant nothing to him though. His morals were without falter. When he was about to fire a blast of magical holy energy at Ashlyn she jumped back and sent a blast of hellfire at him from where she just was. He deftly jumped back to avoid it. Though most of it had missed some was still coming at him. He stuck his arm out and a light blue wing formed a couple inches over it. It stopped what remained of the flames coming at him, it was burning away though. "Hellfire... I haven't run into that in quite some time." He looked down at his burning shield, it would fade away any moment so he may as well get any use out of it that he could. "Angelicus Spiculum!"He pointed his hand at the ground and a white dart shaped light shot forward and exploded in a bright white flash. Before it stopped he leaped forward at Ashlyn and swung the still burning shield at her.

(It's crappy, but it's something...)

Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker May 16th 2013, 7:08 pm

The seductive and lightly dressed demon woman smirked as she watched the man in front of her and then stepped back and sideways enough to avoid the attack but just got clipped as she misjudged the distance. Silently she swore and sent another blast at this holy man aiming for his back and then two more blasts of Hellfire were sent, one at his head and the other at his legs. She skipped backward merrily and watched him as Ashlyn melded into the shadows and then out of them at another point. Her mind was racing with the thrill of a fight.

Ashlyn grinned devillishly and knew her eyes twinkled in the half light in the area. Finally she looked over her shoulder and saw that people were watching. It felt nice to know she had gained attention with this but the demon girl had to look back quickly. You act like I am some normal demon here.

((Sorry for it being a late reply. Needed to think and then forgot, only for a shitty post. I'll make a better one I promise next time))

Spoiler:
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top