The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) Empty Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard)

Post by Daywalker April 21st 2013, 2:56 pm

Dark clouds swept across the moon as the wind blew cold and fierce from the Northwest. Many things in life never changed but what really never changed was the crime in Chicago where now the fallen angel, Aurashock, swooped low and landed on the building he'd been circling for the past hour. He walked with purpose and came to the edge where an alley was. As soon as the tall and strong son of Raziel got to the edge he jumped and fluttered down to the dark ground where he walked up to the gang leader who was in the process of beating some poor woman. "Are you sure this is where your life needs to go?" Aurashock smiled grimly but it was hidden by the halfmask and his eyes were hidden by the glasses. Yet it was obvious by the grip of him hand on the man's neck that Aurashock wasn't through with him. Suddenly three men were around them and the gang leader elbowed him in the face. Groaning to humor the poor punk, Aurashock sent a man flying back and then kicked the other two before grabbing the leader again. "Thanks for the answer." He growled and then slid the blade of his knife into the man's gut. "Get to the hospital and maybe you will live but if you ever hurt another innocent person then I won't hesitate to kill you." With that Aurashock shot into the sky and landed on the roof again.
Daywalker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) Empty Re: Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard)

Post by Chellizard April 22nd 2013, 9:57 pm

Chicago. It had been a year or so since she had been there. What a grim, and awfully windy place. It's poor city was stuck in the perfect location to get hit with all sorts of winds from every direction. Tonight's forecast: Northeast winds. The moon's cold, but bright glaring face was shrouded by dark clouds. Hinting at a storm, a bit of thunder rolled through the dark shrouds hugging the moon. Wings, spreading a solid sixteen feet from tip to tip, would occasionally pump to keep her at the altitude she was soaring at. Nothing too high, but a good one thousand feet from the ground. She was a speck on the sky from a ground point of view. But, tonight was not just another night. She was here for a bit of fresh air. Actual fresh air. She hadn't had any of that in a long time. Too much blood on her hands, too many lives lost. Too many hearts broken, and tears shed. Now it was time to be free, and to do what she wanted for a night. To spread her wings and fly.

So she was. Snapping her wings to her back, she broke into a swan dive. The ground was coming closer, and closer. Buildings were no longer blurs to her. She could see city life below her. People walking. Unknowing victims of this government that told them one thing, and did the complete opposite. No. That was not right. She did not like it at all. Shaking her head, she spun and her wings snapped open to lift her back up. But wait. What is that? Who is that, rather. She saw, just off in the distance, another figure that seemed to have wings, flying up to perch themselves on a roof. Furrowing her brows she closed her eyes and sniffed the air. Is that you, Nathaniel..? She'd ask mentally, knowing she'd get some sort of reply if he were really there. But it wasn't. Because seconds had passed, at least five of them, and her thoughts were blank.

Narrowing her eyes she flipped herself over so the man's image wasn't upside down. She flew forward and adjusted the new mask she had acquired. Protecting her identity was easy, considering by day, she was a gorgeous model-like woman that was a big business owner. Chelle DiMartino. By night, she was the Queen of Thrones. She was that role at all times, really, but.. at night she kept her skin gray, and her claws sharp. The mask, however, was a new thing she was trying. Something to.. remember an old friend. Pressing the adhesive strapless mask to her face, the red and black item encased her eyes beautifully. Like a painted picture in a hand crafted frame. Her blade, Xian, was strapped to her left wing as usual. She made her entrance a bit flashy, her voice carrying over to the lone man.

"Haven't seen you around here before, stranger." She called, smirking. Her hair was down, masking her face while a smirk curled over her features. She was wearing an evening gown. Flowing red fabric that just barely kept her clothed. It was an elegant dress, and looked very expensive, too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard) Empty Re: Scum Deserve to Die (Closed to Draconic Lord and Chellizard)

Post by Daywalker April 23rd 2013, 9:29 am

People like me don't usually hang out in cities where they have to constantly fight. Yet it is nice to see another winged person for once who isn't trying to kill me. Name's Aurashock and I'm in town for a little bit of fun right now. The winged fallen angel smirked as he folded his wings and then turned to actually get a good look at this new woman who seemed to be richer than most. He hadn't seen her before but he knew she was someone of importance or at least not normal. Suddenly the depths of his mind raced forward and he fell into an inky blackness where only the fallen angel could hear his thoughts and see the pain in his mother's eyes as he watched her bleed. The plead for help was still fresh in his memory and all he could do was stand there as an eight year old wuss who couldn't even realize he had wings much less fight Lucifer himself. Then the memory changed to when he was fighting Lucifer and he could still feel the pain of a gash ripped open in his arm right before the demon had descended upon him and started laughing cruelly before saying he would enjoy killing Nic. That was when Nic felt the cold air of the city and he could gasp in pain until he could stand and blink the tears from his eyes. Why had he even had those flash backs? Then he looked back at the woman and figured it had something to do with her so he glared at her for a second and then smirked in a frustratingly seductive manner. Come on beautiful, why hide your face from me? Am I honestly so scary that you have to hide such a gorgeous feature? His voice was smooth and silky but he knew that it was just a method of getting her to land and then they would see where things went.
Daywalker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top