The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFollow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barFollow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFollow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barFollow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard March 25th 2013, 12:23 am

The summer crickets and frogs were singing their delightful love songs over the warm late spring evening. Even with the sun gone, the lights from the booths kept the part lit up enough so that they could see one another. Shadows clung to every crevice, though, and it gave an eerie feeling about the Fair Grounds. She scowled, a grunt of distaste passing her lips while her eyes narrowed. Her brows furrowed to match her glare, those bright silver irises shining bright even with her bangs shadowing her face. The boomerang flung at her side would be easily dodged, but she saw it's path and instead of moving, she stepped forward. The boomerang took it's veering path back around toward it's owner. However, the one flung into the air was going to come back down on top of her. She could tell by the angle. Yeah, she was that smart.

She, instead of closing the gap between them, bent down and leaped upward, her right leg kicking out and up. The steel toe of her boot caught the boomerang coming down on top of her, and thus, it was sent flying. Ironically, it soared through the air and smacked right onto the button that activated the Ferris Wheel before resting on a lonely booth that climbed up and up. Skyler, smirking, landed and flipped backward. She twisted in the air and landed on her feet, then started to run toward the Ferris Wheel. She was ready. "You're IT!" she yelled over her shoulder. If she weren't out to kill or capture this guy, any onlooker would swear these two were a flirting couple. A dangerous flirting couple.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only)

Post by Frogger March 25th 2013, 12:43 am

Assault watched wordlessly as Karma saw his trick play and activated the Ferris Wheel. She was really top notch, and enjoying this, and it seemed like she was too, there was no doubt about that. He wasn't even bothered that she had pretty much placed his boomerang so far from him. That and the way her eyes lit up-was he imagining that?- and he was definitely impressed with her. This was definitely turning out to be a salvageable night, maybe even more. He did have to remind himself though that she was originally here to kill him, so he'd have to stay on his toes, or keep her off hers. When she shouted "You're IT" he had to laugh a bit, realizing that he'd been awfully quiet through the whole spectacle. He couldn't stop talking now, so he made sure to say something as he gave chase. Karma would hear his voice behind her. "Glad to see you're enjoying yourself! I take it you don't get to let loose much? Good call on my boomerang too, you're just full of surprises aren't you?" he'd ask as they approached the Ferris Wheel.

"Then again, so am I baby. So am I" he'd remark while releasing the two knives in his cufflinks and tossing them at Karma's back. "I know you can take this, and besides you know you like to play dirty" he'd say before sliding a watch off his wrist and tossing it at the back of her kneecap.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assault's Profile
Frogger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 30th 2013, 4:22 am

Running still, she was aiming for the red Ferris Wheel booth. She was also timing the moment when she could spring into a flip. But, of course Assault was behind of her, shouting to draw her attention. "Always!" she hollered back over her shoulder. The knives were something she expected, the watch was not. The two knives bounced from her armor and were sent in opposite projectile paths. They might bounce back to Assault himself, seeing as her Dominus Grade I body armor proved sturdy, yet again. The watch, however, sent her into a tumble. She rolled, and without skipping a beat, was back on her feet, sprinting toward the Ferris Wheel.

"It takes more than that to get me down!" she called over her shoulder toward him. Continuing her sprint, she got back into the correct, precise mindset. She was going to do a series of flips and spins to land in the red booth. She arched her back, and with one leg lifting, she slammed it back down and used the momentum to spring herself up and over. Twirling in the air, she arched yet again and landed, ten for ten if this were a gymnastics meet. Her right toes were pointed slightly, almost as if she were in a ballet position. But, her stance changed and she swept up his boomerang. She had landed, of course, in one of the swinging seats of the Ferris Wheel, luckily enough, the one with his boomerang. She turned it over in her hands, examining it with the few moments she had.

The Ferris Wheel, of course, was lifting and spinning the booth up and up while she stood. Her footing was a bit shaky, but she managed. She also had a good ten feet or so lead on him, probably. That was also a good advantage. She finally took her eyes off of the boomerang and looked around with a flitting glance, attempting to find Assault. Had he followed her onto the Ferris Wheel?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Invite Only) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger March 30th 2013, 4:33 am

Assault saw his knives bounce off Karma/Skyler's body armor and the watch connected. Okay, he thought, gonna get back my blades in three, two, one as they bounced off her body armor and into some metal poles from the sides of the Ferris Wheel opening, snatching them out of the air. He thought about the body armor she was using, and if he should equip some, then dismissed the thought as he felt it'd make his job less entertaining. Plus he kind of enjoyed having to rely on innovation. I mean, who ever expects to get a watch tossed at them hard enough to hurt? The joy he got when his targets were hit that way was priceless, and he wondered what thoughts went through her head when the watch connected. He knew she was fast, and with a head start she would beat him up there. However, that revelation did not discourage Assault at all. In fact, it lead him to think about his surroundings. While he did this though, Skyler proceeded to acrobat her way up the Ferris Wheel to the booth that his boomerang apparently landed in.

"Well, she's limber too I guess" was all he'd say after watching her maneuver up the Ferris Wheel. He then felt inspiration overcome him. Assault was a man who liked to use his surroundings, and decided to apply that tactic again. He examined the wires on the Ferris Wheel itself, and gave a wide, toothy grin. He twirled a boomerang in his hand, and started muttering to himself. "One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready and awaaaay we goooo!" he'd chant before tossing the boomerang through the air. The noise of it cutting through the wires on the Ferris Wheel would hit Skyler's ears within seconds, stepping back a bit with his hand outstretched to catch his boomerang and return it to his suit jacket, knives sliding back into his sleeves.

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 11th 2013, 6:29 pm

The sound of the wires being cut, and the few that snapped due to lack of being cut all the way through, sent a shock of panic through her. She bent her knees, took a sharp breath, and then started to run along the middle column of the tumbling Ferris Wheel. Her heavy soled boots pounded against the metal as she ran, her form arching backward to avoid a wire snapping out toward her. It slashed into her left arm, the force breaking her bones. She hissed in pain, but pushed onward, until her feet landed on the soft grass the fair was resting on. She felt a bit bad the Ferris Wheel had to fall down on account of their bit of.. fun? Could this be called fun?

She coughed a bit, and stared toward Assault. The bone in her left arm was protruding a bit. Her ulna, to be exact. Blood was clotting already, but she needed to set the bone properly, so she gave him a seemingly sweet smile. "Be a dear, and stand there looking pretty." Her southern drawl added a nice touch to her outer appearance. Two things that honestly did not mix. But, growing up in the country gave her the accent, so she wasn't going to lose it unless she was undercover. She let her left arm relax and she rolled her neck. Taking in a deep breath, she then grabbed hold of her arm with her right hand, and snapped the bone back into it's respectful place.

The sound, and the grunt of pain that escaped her lips created a macabre orchestra. Accompanied by the sound of the Ferris Wheel's motor failing, and a fire starting to crawl over the wooden platform the riders waited on. She panted, soft whines passing her lips before a grin curled over her face. Satisfaction that she had successfully set her arm. She then removed her hand and the wound was already closed. "Thanks, now.." she started and wiped her hand off on the front of her skirt. "Where were we?" she clicked her tongue between her teeth and then chuckled.

"Ah yes.." she said, and then drew her gun. She clicked back the hammer and allowed the laser sight to lock onto Assault's forehead, just between his eyes. The lime green light was steady there, showing Skyler her precise target. Should he choose to react, she wouldn't think twice to pull the trigger. Whether or not she shot him was up to him, and his ability to dodge.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger April 11th 2013, 6:45 pm

Assault watched as Skyler/Karma escaped the Ferris Wheel. He figured it was 50/50 that the Ferris Wheel would fall on her, or she'd get out somehow. The exposed bone from what he guessed was a not so clean escape surprised him though, that's for sure. He looked her over, and raised an eyebrow as he saw the bone. "Yeah, rough landing huh?" he'd ask. While she walked towards him, he twirled the knife in his left hand, each rotation faster than the last.

An expression of shock would then wash over his face as he saw her reset the bone. He'd seen her recover from something earlier, but it wasn't as big as this. He started to wonder if this woman was some type of voodoo woman. He'd heard his mother talk about that kind of thing but he didn't expect it to be real. That and she didn't smell like a corpse, as morbid as that sounds. To say he was even more interested in her would be obvious. "You're just full of all kinds of surprises, aren't you? He'd ask, taking the knife in his right hand and twirling it, faster and faster. "You're lucky i'm such a gentleman and let you fix yourself up to look nice and pretty right there. If I wasn't such an upstanding guy, I could've turned you into a human shishkabob gorgeous" he'd quip. Assault would notice she had her gun drawn, and that Cheshire Cat grin spread across his face.

"You REALLY know how to keep a guy entertained! I guess this is the moment of truth huh? It's where we put it all on the line right? Well let's get to it girl!" Assault would exclaim, as Skyler heard the sound of something whistling through the air as Assault tossed the dagger at her gun, while ducking low in preparation to sprint towards her. IT was a risky move on his end-besides the fact she still had her gun-in that he knew she was a lot more durable, but if he took the safe route this wouldn't be as much fun. Win, lose or draw, it was a good night.
You know, I ain't even mad about Trigger anymore, this is much more fun

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 13th 2013, 3:31 am

Her eyes rarely strayed from his form. The silver irises were illuminated by the moon light and soft ambient lighting from the game booths near them. The neon lights from the bumper car area flickered on and off. The power of the Fair was flickering out due to the fallen Ferris Wheel. Tsk tsk tsk. Shaking her head mentally, she analyzed his movements. He was spinning his knife. Faster and faster.

Round and round it goes, when it stops, nobody knows.

The fire crawling across the wooden platform near the base of the destroyed Ferris Wheel was dying out. The flames were choking due to lack of oxygen; burning plastic and metal was harder after it burned through the cheap plywood so quickly. "I'd honestly love to see you try and turn me into a shishkabob," she said, cocking her head as well as her left brow. Her gun tilted to the left just the slightest as well. A "kill shot" in "gangsta" movies and such. Her finger caressed the trigger gently, coaxing her gun slightly before removing her finger from the trigger and letting it rest along the side of the firearm.

"You just really know how to sweet talk a lady, don'tcha, honey?" she asked, her thick lips curling into a smirk. She licked her lower lip and adjusted her grip on her Higpoly. She still kept her finger off of the trigger. She had no reason to fire upon him now. Sure, he was annoying, but she was not going to kill him. Not when she could use him. Befriend him, even. After all, he was fun to play with.. fun to, be around, maybe? It was weird, but she had had more fun on this chase for Dominus than she had on any other.

As soon as the knife left Assault's hand, she was on the ground.

She let her hand release her gun, her super human reflexes allowing her to bend her knees and drop to the ground onto her back. This happened in less than a second. She arched her feet forward and was ready to catapult Assault over her into a flip. His sprinting form would either have to flat out tackle into her, or attempt to barrel to the right if he wanted to avoid her springing him over her head. Either way, they would be having a small wrestle match.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger April 13th 2013, 3:48 am

Assault's thoughts would once again turn to surprise as Skyler/Karma ducked to the ground instead of firing on him. This chick really was something else. He raised an eyebrow as her form dropped to the floor, dodging his knife. He mentally noted how glad he was that he didn't toss both of them, and that the metal in the blades had such kinetic properties that they'd bounce back from practically wherever . He had so many questions-he usually had a lot to say-and for every answer he'd gotten from her, five more questions popped up.

For example, why she didn't try to shoot him. He was of a split mind about that decision. It seemed she knew quite a bit about him-way more than he liked anyone to-yet he didn't take her for someone who'd think twice about an action. This lead him to one conclusion only, and she really WAS enjoying this, just like him. A little part of him was disappointed that he didn't get to try and deflect a bullet from her gun, but he got over that real quick. He could've barreled away from her as she dropped down and tossed a dagger at her ribs, then unload on her but where was the fun in that? Plus it's be rude if he pulled that kinda move, so he five right at her. As he dove towards her, he tossed the dagger he had on hand into her rib cage. "Usually when I think about sticking a woman, there's way less blood involved" he'd remark, smiling as he tackled her.

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 13th 2013, 2:13 pm

The knife he had thrown dug it's way into her abdomen, making it's home precisely between her third and fourth ribs. The pain sent a gasp racing passed her lips, and it turned into a disgruntled groan when he tackled her. Her knee arched up and attempted to push him up and off of her so she could get the knife out. With any free arm movement, she wrenched her hand down and peeled the knife out with a harsh tug. Blood trickled down her front, but the wound soon closed. She braced herself up onto her left knee and swept her right leg around, attempting to kick Assault in the side and then pin him. If she was successful, she would.

Straddling him, she'd pin his back to the ground. The ambient Fair lights, and the soft flicker of dying flames gave an eerily romantic feel to this moment. It would have been romantic if Skyler weren't huffing, panting, and a bit out of the energy to push on. At least for the few moments she was on top of him. After she caught her breath, and either struggled with him to keep him pinned, or if he just laid there, she'd roll off of him and spring up to her feet. Brushing herself off, she'd smooth a few stray silver hairs back. "I have a proposition for ya'.." she starts, grabbing up her Higpoly and holstering it.

"We can keep going, you'll tire eventually, and I'll just kill you. I could kill you now. You could work for Dominus, even.. or, we can become allies." she finished her proposition with a relaxed gaze falling on Assault. Her hands rested on her hips, her feet were shoulder width apart. A soft breeze rolled by and sent her slightly messy hair into a billowing cascade.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger April 13th 2013, 2:50 pm

He was in for a tumble alright. As soon as he stabbed Skyler and pinned her down, the woman's healing factor took over, allowing her to heal from the painful jab to her side. He then found himself out on his back by HER, a mere few seconds after. Shed put those legs to use again, kicking him in the side and making him wince as he was pinned to the ground. Assault still had that grin on his face when she pinned him, as a million thoughts ran through his head. He laid there for a bit.', plotting on what to do next when she got up. As soon as she did, Assault readied himself for round.....three? Is that what it would be?

That's when she gave him the proposition. As soon as she said that, he felt the urge to tell her she could've just asked for his number, but that was not what she wanted at all. He heard out her options, thinking about each one. He wasn't the kind of guy to readily admit defeat, so when she said shed have to kill him two responses came to his mind, "maybe" and "I'd like to see you try" but he didn't voice these thoughts as he heard the last option.

"Allies? You like me that much? This whole night change your mind about trying to make sidewalk spaghetti with my brains? He'd ask her, sauntering over as he picked up his weapons, grabbing the blade he tossed earlier as it returned. He stood a few inches away from get now, mulling over his options it seemed. He looked down at his hands, then her. "While you're right that I'd probably get tired after skewering you so many times and you'd get your chance to plug my dome, I'll take you up on that offer. Still, at least answer one of my questions, I think I deserve that after the night I showed you: why me?" He'd ask while extending his hand for Skyler to shake.

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 13th 2013, 3:45 pm

After she had given her proposals, it was a bit surprising he actually thought it over instead of using his big mouth to talk her ear off again. She let her hands relax and she adjusted her attire. A few of the Fair grounds keepers were flipping out in the distance, but there was nothing they could do. Two people with superhuman reflexes, and odd fighting skills were not to be messed with. Especially when it was known that Skyler was a Marine and she was attempting to capture Assault. At least, that's what the security guards were lead to believe, and thus the rest of the Fair was clued in.

But, they were not the concern right now. No one had been hurt. And Skyler had a case of money to pay for damages. It was going to be for Assault, but he had no idea if was meant for him if he joined with Dominus. So, she left that part out. Money meant nothing to her; but it did to people who ran Fair's, or carnivals. When he finally answered her, she had to chuckled. "Sure, we can say I like you like much." she rolled her eyes and stepped forward, meeting his handshake. "It's nice to meet a male equivalent to me. Well, almost equivalent. You lack my meta-human ability." She shook his hand firmly, and offered a nod.

"Maybe you can come over for dinner some time." She cracked a cheesy smile, and flicked out a small card from inside of her corset. It had Doctor Karma on the front, and an extension number accompanied to a pay-phone number. A pay-phone in New York. There was no way Assault would find her without a hint or two to where she lived. And she gave none. She offered him a wave and turned, walking off to get the case of money, and then drive off.

Making friends is a lot easier if you just be yourself.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger April 13th 2013, 7:40 pm

Assault stared at the card for quite a bit after she left. He looked it over, inspecting the piece of paper for anything unfamiliar/alien. He mulled over her response in his head as he walked.male equivalent? That healing thing is pretty nifty though. Card had a pay phone number so she must be connected to some serious players. Whatever it was, she's definitely a person of interest . His thoughts shifted from that to an assessment of tonight. Even though he'd never admit it out loud, her regenerative abilities did hive her an edge and if they continued on, he could've had his career cut awfully short. Even though this was only his second assessment of superhuman combatants, Assault was already thinking up ways he could compensate for the disadvantage he had in terms of vulnerability. As he got to the parking lot and scoped out what cars were left, tapping his wrist as he mulled over his options.

It was then inspiration struck him! The metal! It was the metal! He'd just need to work with the metal a bit. As he walked toward an empty car lost in thought, someone tried to tell him to step away from the car.

"Yeaaaa, that's not happening" he'd mutter before tossing the hilt of his dagger at the man's face, knocking him out. "Lucky you caught me in a good mood pal, otherwise I might've been a bit more surgical on ya" Assault told the man, breaking the car window and after a few minutes, hot wiring it for personal use. He drove off, looking at the card. "Bet she DOES cook too or something" he'd mutter, driving off

End of thread Smile

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top