The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Coming Home I_vote_lcapComing Home I_voting_barComing Home I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Coming Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming Home Empty Coming Home

Post by Raine February 4th 2009, 9:47 pm

Raine reached Earth at around midnight, and the darkness helped to quiet her fears. She left her spaceship in a clearing a few miles away from GUN headquarters and had a ice bird fly her the rest of the way there. Raine landed quietly on the soft ground and walked to the entrance of the great structure. With a flash of her ID the doors opened and she slipped inside. She followed the familiar path to Pain's office, and found it in the same place it used to be. It was different however, it seemed it no longer belonged to just Pain. Raine soundlessly twisted the knob and stepped inside.
It had been a long time since she left. A long time since she had seen Pain that fateful day. After the epic battle Raine had left Earth to return home early. She resumed her place in the war, and had fought proudly, but a sense of longing had stuck with her. She desperately wished to return to Earth, but she knew it was impossible. However Raine's determination had driven her join a secret Jizeran organization in hopes of destroying the Razalk king. The groups final attempt to kill the king had succeeded, and the Jizeran were taking over the planet quickly. So Raine stole a Razalk spaceship and secretly traveled to Earth. It was a dangerous task, but again, she succeeded.
She had grown much since leaving Earth. Raine was now close to 30 in human years, though she still looked very young. The many ordeals Raine had faced caused her to grow mentally and emotionally more however.
Now she just had to overcome one more challenge.....
With one deep breath she managed to muster up enough courage to speak.
"Hello Pain, have you missed me?" She called in a steady voice to the man she knew lay hidden in the dark.
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Coming Home Empty Re: Coming Home

Post by Pain February 4th 2009, 11:43 pm

"Good'day....Except the names not Pain...." A man dressed in a business suit walked out of the shadows and began to speak. "But he left me in charge here, me and the other two run this place now..."

Last edited by Atreyuvision on February 6th 2009, 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 5th 2009, 6:24 am

Raine's eyes fell at the sight of the man. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up... What were the chances he'd even be here? Low, I knew that, I'm so stupid....
"Well, do you know where he is?"
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 5th 2009, 10:14 pm

"Unfortunately that information is classified...Even I am unsure of where he is..." During the conversation the man began to read her mind, reading her thoughts and searching for her inner most desires....He chuckled, knowing her reason for being here..."If you seek love...Pain's not the man for it...At least not right now..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 6th 2009, 6:47 pm

Raine howled at the man's assumption.
"Oh I most certainly do not seek love, especially, from Pain! No, what I seek is purely self-gratification, and I don't mean that sexually. I'll find comfort in seeing him again, as his is the only stability I have." She replied. I don't know how much pleasure seeing him will give me though, I'm sure he is NOT the same man he once was... Well, I might as well check places he'd likely be, let's see, where does a lot of crime occur...?
"Well, thanks anyway...."
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 6th 2009, 7:11 pm

"Of course..." Stephen chuckled at her, she was unaware that he could read her every thought...Before she walked out of the room he spoke up once more..."Good luck Raine."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 6th 2009, 7:20 pm

Raine turned, slightly surprised he knew her name. She grinned in reply and ran off back towards her ship.
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 6th 2009, 7:26 pm

"New York..." A voice said to her in her head....
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 6th 2009, 7:37 pm

New York. Raine heard a voice in her head say. She smiled, as that was the first place she planned to check... ((End Topic))
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top