The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A bugs life. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A bugs life.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bugs life. - Page 2 Empty Re: A bugs life.

Post by Troglodyte January 30th 2013, 5:25 am

The brain of Doctor 0 bobbed a little as the insectoid desided to throw a little temper-tantrum. How uncouth of him to act all difficult when it was practically his duty to act in a manner beneficial to the great discipline of science! If he would be capable he would snort in derision at the aliens immature behaviour, however, his irritation was replaced with fear as the alien ripped the cable out of the ceiling. It had astounding strength, despite its thin, insect-like limbs. Its muscles must be far more efficient than anything on earth. He even jerked backwards as the alien swung his improvised whip and casually decapitated two of his robotic zombie-men. One of the two simply fell backwards heavily, without even changing its posture, its joints simply froze up, making it somewhat similar to a manequin. The other one started to walk forward, twitching in a disturbing manner as it did so, at one point it even fired of a burst from its lightning-gun, seemingly at random, hitting an innocent wall in a the corner before collapsing, still twitching continously.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk! You dissapoint me so. I had expected so much better from you, you know. sadface." The floating brain said scoldingly, its indicator-lights flashing briefly at every syllable, but this time they seemed brighter. Probably an indication of the irritation that started to whizzing through the mind of the senile supergenius. He mentally commanded his minions to attack the alien. Not to kill it, but merely pacify it, since he still wanted to be able to perform his vivisection on the Extremely Ennervating Extraterestial Entity.

At his inaudible command, the Atomic Robo-zombies jerked slightly before aiming their lightning-guns at the alien and starting to fire. The drones hovering around the good doctor did not approach the alien, however, but instead their activated their special functions. Some of them summoned forth shields and hovered in front of their leaders, whilst others started firing electrical blasts of their own, much more powerfull than those of the Robo-zombies. It was obvious that these little cretins were by far the most dangerous of The good doctors minions.

See what you made me do!oneoneone The angry molecules of furious rage is zipping through my biomed-gel causing it to crampagulate! He ranted furiously, his indicator lights flashing very brightly in a blood-red colour this time. It was quite clear for all nearby that the brain was quite insane

Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

A bugs life. - Page 2 Empty Re: A bugs life.

Post by Spacebug February 7th 2013, 12:25 pm

Zolt had sliced the head from two of the creatures, watching their bodies useless stumble and collapse as their heads twirled in the air and landed, sometimes spinning. With a flick of his wrist he had slammed the chain about the leg of the table he was standing upon, letting momentum carry the end around in lethal swirling arcs. If he pulled hard enough he'd surely rip the metal out and give himself an improvised weapon of a big heavy metal spike that could be slingshotted across the room at any target he desired. Unfortunately that seemed unlikely to happen. The metal head declared something that anger translated as babbling and to be fair it probably was from the senile Automaton, but the suddenly filled with the ominous taste of Ozone.

The air screamed softly, so softly a human probably couldn't hear, a song brought about by angrily vibrating molecules trying to warn of an imminent lightning strike. Or, lightning strikes. The drones suddenly had huge wicks of electromagnetism swirling about their weapons and arms and all barrels seemed pointed at a being from another world. "Ahhhh Zdcklck..."

The arcs of lightning nearly blinded his senses, a huge overly stimulus the kind he was hardly prepared for. Muscles clenched around his shoulders and he simply dropped the chain, bringing up four arms to cover his face and chest. It helped him, really; the carapace on the underside of his forearms sizzled and melted under the onslaught as the energy lifted him from the metal table and flung him back into an Innocent Wall. The scream of outrage and pain was cut short as his insectoid body fell limply out of sight, tumbling under the table he had used as a refuge.

There was another smell on the air now; like burnt hair but incredibly worst and with a copper or metallic hint. It was simply described as acrid or just plain disgusting.

A pause in the war zone; why shoot at something you can't see and expect to probably be incapacitated? Well, it's to stop the enemy from regrouping. Like, perhaps placing four hands on the underside of a table and lifting it with tremendous powers, a small barricade which grounded the electricity but rapidly heated up against the volley of reopened fire. "IYER ALL DEAD!" He bellowed, a shrill angry clicking war cry as he slammed his shoulder into the table and pushed it forward. Better to get into close range where he could do real damage. The metal scrapped as he pushed it along, getting faster and faster until Zolt had become a one man train intent on wiping out one of Dr. 0's firing squads.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A bugs life. - Page 2 Zjtfti
Spacebug

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top