The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_vote_lcapCowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_voting_barCowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_vote_lcapCowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_voting_barCowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] Empty Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White November 23rd 2012, 9:35 pm

Dallas. Big city of the South. They called it the City of Hate for some reasons but Isak didn't know why. He was simply accompanying his father. Again. Brian White wanted his son to do something interesting and not stay home and do nothing. But it wasn't like the boy was forced to follow his father. He liked having some father-and-son time with him, away from his mother. Polish as she was, she'd never let him go if she knew everything that happened everytime the two of them went out. So this time, it was Dallas. And it was the first trip with his dad since the one in Saint-Louis the year before. That being said, this time it was because his father had won a pair of tickets to go see the Dallas Cowboys in two days from now, but Isak wasn't really a football fan so his father decided to go with one of his colleague who came along because two employees were needed for this trip for unknown reasons. But it didn't bothered Isak. It allowed him to travel for free or so and he didn't complained about that.

The evening was rather quiet and his father and the other guy were planning the meeting for tomorrow. Isak was alone for the evening and he decided to go out for a walk. It's not like he would be attacked or something. Around the hotel nothing usually happens. Depends where you go. In any case, the young man went to a local outdoor market nearby to look around a bit. Inside of there, you could find anything. Isak walked around for a while, looking at trinkets and pebbles, not finding anything interesting enough. After a bit of time, suspicious guys dressed in black appeared on the market's site. They can across Isak who was busy talking to a merchant. It was more like an argument because the man said he was selling genuine Polish stuff and Isak looked at it and noticed it wasn't. The argument followed.

As he decided to leave, he bumped into one of the man. He was taller than the boy. Two other men came near them. Isak felt a bit intimidated but gathered what he had in confidence before talking to the one in front of him.

-I'd like to go this way sir but you're.... kinda in the way.

-You ain't gonna pass you little foreign trash.

A redneck. Something like that. Those xenophobic people were still around. Isak stepped back a bit, not sure about what to do. Suddently, a punch came to his belly. He didn't felt the blow but his breath was cut a bit. Those guys were not normal guys, they were brawlers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] Empty Re: Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy]

Post by The Cowboy November 25th 2012, 7:26 pm

Everything was different, that was for sure. True, it had been some years since Christopher had been in Texas but it had been longer if he took into account the years he had been asleep. There was concrete, buildings, and people everywhere and none of that appealed to the man in the slightest. Had the distance around the city not been so long he would have simply gone around it all but that would have been at least two more days on foot. On top of that, there was no telling what trouble could be out there in these days and times. All Christopher had on him were the clothes and weapons he had had when the ship had crashed and while that gave him a small arsenal at his disposal it did not give him information on his surroundings. Something that could kill anyone if they took it for granted.

The worst part of this whole place was the people. They were loud and terrible things that he truly would have been quite happy to be done with forever but at the present that was more easily said than done. It was still some time in the spring, not really caring what time of year it was given it was still hot, and the poncho he wore was more for concealing his weapons and keeping the weather off of him rather than keeping him warm. Christopher did not care much though whether his guns were hidden or not. No one would take them from him.

After walking for most of the day and the sun was already well along its downward decent, Christopher came to an open market. It was far less crowded then where he had been and he was glad for that at the very least. People busied themselves, going to and fro buying what they needed and more of what they did not, but they held little interest to the cowboy. Something however did catch his eye, a child being hassled by what looked to be two larger men in black.

Christopher would be the first to admit he was less than a good man, let alone a good person, but if there was one thing he could not stand it was messing with kids. He made his way to the commotion, which it seemed most people in the area were turning a blind eye to, clenching his fist in the process. As the cowboy reached them he placed his hand on the man’s shoulder that seemed to be doing most of the harassing he said in a solemn voice, “Yer gonna wan’ta let th’ kid go.”

Then the man punched the younger boy in the stomach. “Wrong move,” Christopher growled as he made his move. One of the men seemed to be in the middle of saying something when Christopher’s elbow collided with his jaw, breaking several teeth and dropping the man to his knees. Pulling his gun from his holster, Christopher quickly glanced towards what he was firing from the hip at. The bang rang out and the other man screamed as blood streamed down his leg. He had been shot somewhere around his knee. The crowd might not have cared for the child being harassed but they did care about the chance at being in some level of danger themselves as they all began to run screaming.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy] Empty Re: Cowboys and Stars in Big D [closed to the Cowboy]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White November 26th 2012, 10:42 pm

Everything after that went fairly quickly. The man who punched him was approached by a guy looking like a cow-boy, with a poncho and a hat, and this newly arrived man gave a powerful elbow thrust to the first one. The second guy got shot in the leg, which caused a panic around them. Apparently the cowboy-like man was a friendly person, but Isak thought of him using guns as a bit overboard. But still, he was glad he was rescued, somehow, from those two idiots. But as Isak looked at them fighting, a thought crossed his mind. Weren't there three guys? One was on the ground, victim from the elbow attack, the other guy had a bullet in his leg, but there was a third one and the boy was sure of it. But where did he go? Isak didn't imagined a third person. As he looked to the cowboy, as if he was amazed by how something looking that odd could take care of two guys as big as him. All of a sudden, someone grabbed him from behind and held him in a hostage position. A voice came from behind as he heard a gunshot near his head. His heartbeat rose up to the sky at that moment when the voice started talking.

-Go away from here or I blow his brain up ya damn cowboy gimmick.

Isak tried to look behind him, but he was firmly in place and two more guys arrived beside the one who had grappled him and the sound of a shotgun was heard. The three of them were armed and dangerous and Isak wondered why he was the one taken hostage. Life really was a bitch sometimes. Litterally.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy November 28th 2012, 11:32 am

As would be the norm, things had not been as Christopher had thought they were when he made his first approach to the situation. Three men had quickly moved in to fill the ranks of the two still on the ground around him. One of the men that had arrived, also now holding the boy, made his demand. Christopher had never been one to take kindly to anyone telling him what to do. Taking his gun and placing it firmly to the back of the head of the man with a bullet wound in his knee, he said in return, “Ah don’t take kindly to bein’ told what ta do. Yeh have one chance ta leave or Ah will put everthin’ in’is head on th’ ground.”

Christopher was a simple man. He would do things in the most straightforward manner that was at hand. Giving the men before him time to make any decisions that they may need to consult over, he did not show any sign of deeper emotion nor did he look to the child being held hostage. There was not much to think about on that matter. Christopher would sleep just fine whether he was saved or killed. It made little difference to him what may or may not happen within the next few moments.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White November 28th 2012, 5:51 pm

Isak knew that the situation he was was potentially deadly. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. But the guy forgot something or, more precisely, didn't knew that his hostage was indifferent to pain. The man who did not had a shotgun looked at the cowboy guy and replied to him with a heavy South accent.

-Shut the hell up man! We not afraid to punch'em in the stomach!

He did as he said. A man of his words. Great, thought Isak as he was punched in the belly. His muscles tighten up because it was a reflex from the boy. But as Isak leaned forward. A thought came to his mind. If he tried to escape, he'd get only one chance at it. Because Isak, despite being relatively, and that was an euphemism to say such a thing, calm, he knew that it was do or die. Isak didn't thought about it because life was short, sometimes, but we still had only one to live. Some people did much crazier stuff. Like Jackass. But this was not Jackass. It was a hostage situation and HE was the hostage. Isak really hated himself when he thought like that. As if life was just a big game; a story that you only knew two things in it : you were born and you were to die at some point. That was the only justice in this world after all. Isak took a deep breath and looked at the cowboy. He didn't seemed to have much emotions, but Isak didn't mind. Do or die. He bit off the hand of the guy, who shouted out of surprise more than pain. The boy went free and he plunged to the ground as he yelled to the cowboy to do something.

-Shoot'em up!

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top