The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:15 am by Cobalt

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Masquerade & The Deciever I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Masquerade & The Deciever I_vote_lcapMasquerade & The Deciever I_voting_barMasquerade & The Deciever I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Masquerade & The Deciever I_vote_lcapMasquerade & The Deciever I_voting_barMasquerade & The Deciever I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Masquerade & The Deciever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade & The Deciever Empty Masquerade & The Deciever

Post by susej October 29th 2012, 2:30 pm

Noah walked silently through the crowded streets of Rome, Castle Sante Angelo keeping much of the sun of his head. He pasted the obligatory tourist traps and merchandise stands and headed across the bridge. As he made his way closer to Castle people jostled him but one person seemed to press hard against him than the rest.
He checked his pockets to find that his phone and wallet were gone. He looked up to see a red headed figure heading towards the gates of the castle.
"Hey you!" he shouted as he broke into a sprint "Stop!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stand back Everyone,
Nothin here to see
Just imminent danger
In the middle of it, me!

Yes Masquerade is here
Hair Blowing in the Breeze,
The day needs my saving expertise!

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!
It seems destiny ends with me saving you
The only doom that's looming is you loving me to death
So I'll give you a sec to catch your breath.

Without suit: 2 STR, 3 SPD, 3 END, 6 INT, 0 EP, 6 FS
With suit: 2 STR, 5 SPD, 3 END, 6 INT, 0 EP, 6 FS
susej
susej

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Job : Computer Whizz
Humor : Satire/Dark
Registration date : 2012-10-27

Back to top Go down

Masquerade & The Deciever Empty Re: Masquerade & The Deciever

Post by Isak Zielinski-White October 29th 2012, 3:51 pm

Jordan never came to Rome before for either vacations, that she never took, or missions. But still, it was good to look around like a tourist once in while when you are at a new place that holds a great historical value. The Coliseum, the Vatican city-state among other sites were crowded with tourists. But Jordan wasn't here on a trivial matter. Jordan was here for a mission, a recon one. He had to gather more information about an individual who seemed to possess either powers or some technological equipment that allowed him to perform dangerous things against the established order. Intel reported that this individual was in Italy, more precisely in Rome, for unknown reasons. Deceiver was thus sent into the Italian Republic's capital city to search for him. It was a big city and it was late summer, meaning tourists were still a common occurence in the area and, even more problematic, complicate his mission.

So it was a bit pass noon and the weather was lovely, but Jordan couldn't find that individual so he extended his search to the area near the Hadrian Mausoleum. Why did he looked around those places, probably just a guess to be honest since that person could be anywhere in the city. All Jordan had about that target was a picture of him, because it was a man, even though the photo was not of the best quality there is but the face was easily recognizable. As Jordan walked around, she (because a female form was less likely to draw attention because of her male form's hair color) noticed a red-headed man that seemed to be stealing something from the purse of a woman. She walked toward him and brought him with her in an alleyway. The guy tried to escape but Jordan knew hot to hold him in place. He talked to her in Italian, since he was a local, and Jordan smiled while he talked.

-Hey woman, do you dare touch me. I know the police around!

-Shut up and listen to me. I need you for something. And you'll get paid if you do what I say.

He was surprised that this woman spoke in Italian, but he was suspicious about her motives, or simply about the money she was saying she'd give him.

-How much?

He gasped as he heard the amount.

-Look, bella, I don't know what you want me to do for that many euros but I won't kill...

-I want you to do some pickpocketing. You get the first half now and the second half later.

-Where's the catch?

-There is none. You do it, and the money is yours. Capiche.

He took the money and Jordan explained him what he had to do, showing him the picture of the target as she talked.

Later that day, near the Castel Sant'Angelo, the red-headed man started walking near the target. As soon as he had the chance, he walked faster, nervous, and took the belongings of the man, a phone and a wallet. He walked away but when the victim yelled at him he started to run. He went by the doors and got into the monument. Making sure the other guy was always seeing him. He got into the building and ran into a deadend at one point. He turned around and saw that he was trapped.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Masquerade & The Deciever Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by susej October 29th 2012, 4:46 pm

Noah pushed past people in an effort to catch the pickpocket. With his equipment in storage he had to rely on his own wits and cunning to catch the thief. He barreled over a Japanese tourist's back and saw a flash of cameras as the group watched on in amazement.
It turns out he didn't need his wit or is cunning to catch up with the man, as he skidded round a corner and up a flight of stairs into the building he saw that it was a dead end cordoned off by a silk rope and a large oak door. The thief tried in vain to open the door but to no avail, he was cornered.

-Give me back what's mine and I'll leave.

Hesitating for a while the pickpocket finally relented as he Noah's fists tighten.

Alright, alright. Don't blow your lid man, I got kids to feed.

Noah caught his phone and wallet as the thief threw them at him.

I can go then?

He started to slowly walk towards a stairwell to a higher level of the Castle.

Yeh you can go but I don't want to see your...

Noah faltered as he looked through his wallet and saw that ID was gone. His fists turned white as he turned towards the thief who was backing up the stairwell.

Where is it!?!

I don't know what your talking about man.

The two stared at each other for a brief moment before the thief bolted up the stairs. Here we go again thought Noah. The thief obviously knew the castle well as he led Noah up and down and all over the castle. He thought he finally had him cornered as they enter an anti-chamber full of books but he spun around and around with the thief nowhere to be seen. He saw a flash of red run past him and up yet another staircase. How high is this thing? His thought was finally answered as he climbed a final stairwell and burst out into the hot sun. Good nowhere to run. He grabbed the man's collar and turned him round to look him straight in the eye. He held his hand out and after a few seconds his ID was put in his hand.

That wasn't so hard was it?

The thief shook himself, rearranged his collar and walked away silently. He passed a black haired women on the stairwell who had come to enjoy the view and obviously knew nothing about the chase. Noah lent against a balcony ledge to catch his breath. He exhaled and finally looked at the view he hadn't noticed.
The wind blew the flags of Italy and the Vatican but still the sun shone brightly as he looked out across Rome. With St. Peter's Basilica and the Colosseum to his left it was an awe inspiring monument to man's achievement. He turned around to look at the view behind him and noticed the woman from before admiring the view. Their eyes met for a moment and Noah smiled politely at the woman who smiled back. Noah turned around again and paused. No, it can't be. He turned around again to look at the woman. He hadn't imagined it, she had aqua coloured eyes. How has she found me so quickly? The Professor warned me about him...her...him?He couldn't remember everything he'd said over the phone. Something to do with a man or woman with aqua coloured or something, it was hot and he didn't really want to listen to the Professor's grumbling that day.
He lingered here too long, he had to get moving if he wanted to meet the Prof. before he was whisked of to another lecture. He needed his suit back from the Professor, he felt naked without it.
He walked towards the staircase down to the lower levels but a shutter had been pulled across it and locked from the other side. He rattled it, pointlessly trying to open the shutter. He should have known, why would a thief run further into a isolated area unless he wanted to caught.

Going somewhere?

Stand back Everyone,
Nothin here to see
Just imminent danger
In the middle of it, me!

Yes Masquerade is here

susej
susej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White October 31st 2012, 11:45 pm

The red-headed man did what he was asked and, as he passed by Jordan, she gave him the money in exchange of what he did for her. He went to the exit, closing and locking the door behind him so the two of them would be alone up there. As he got out of the castle, he mumbled a few words.

-Damn tourists and their strange customs.....

She walked at the center of that open place, looking at that man who had been caught by what she would call a ''beginner's trick''. The use of a thief to bring you in a place having only one exit point even though they were outside, but a fall from here would prove deadly. She slowly walked in a half circle, looking at him like a predator looked at a prey. But he was smiling, satisfied by the effectiveness of her plan. It was usually her male form that came up with such plans but from time to time she had a good plan she could use on a mission. In any case, he was there, she was there, why not engage a proper dialogue with him. Getting under his guard would prove useful now that he was here to stay.

-Why leave? The view is beautiful out here. Unless...

Jordan smiled as she shifted to her male form. He finished what he was saying once that was done.

-Unless you feel threathened?

He smiled, satisfied that his plan allowed him to corner that rat faster then what he had expected. He stopped walking, his arms crossed on his chest, as he waited for an answer from the man standing next to the door. He simply said a few words, to pressure a bit more his target.

-Mr.... Blake... isn't it? I always forget what your first name is.... I think it was something like.... Norton or Norbert.... can't remember.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by susej November 2nd 2012, 5:36 pm

Noah turned round at the sudden change of tone in the woman's voice. He was surprised to find a man standing in front of him. He had deep red hair, not like the pickpocket's but tidier, with more style and flair to it. Where had the woman gone? Was she a distraction too, to let the man sneak up on him. That's impossible, no-one sneaks up on The Masquerade!
Was he/she a shape-shifter? That seemed like the only logical solution but what did he...she...they want? Not money obviously, he'd got his wallet back, there was something darker and sinister at work here. He braced himself in case things had to get ugly.

What do you want ma...lady...whatever the hell you are!

Stand back Everyone,
Nothin here to see
Just imminent danger
In the middle of it, me!

Yes Masquerade is here

susej
susej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White November 7th 2012, 3:17 pm

Jordan smiled in satisfaction as the trapped individual seemed uneasy with this situation. He asked him what his intentions were but Jordan stayed silent so that the target would grow more and more agitated by not knowing why he was there. Of course, the agent knew he had to speak at some point because if not he would lose control of the situation. He started again to walk in half-circles while looking at his ''prisoner'' and answered him, partly, on his whereabouts.

-Well Mr. Blake I have come here to ask you one simple question and.... your answer will either transform this situation into a complicated or an easy one.

He transformed into his female form. She walked closer to him as she looked at him with her aqua colored eyes. She wanted to make him more and more nervous to a point where he'd be willing to submit himself to Dominus. That, of course, was going to be the difficult part because if this would be easy it would have been done long ago. She continued talking as she had reduced the distance between themselves by about half of it.

-What I ask you, is simple. You will follow me without resistance where people working with me will take you for interrogation and, if you are lucky, release right after. Worse case scenario for you : imprisonment. But... I think that you are submissive enough to do that for me. Yes?

Her eyes were stuck on him, as if she was trying to read him like a book. And she was silent once again, awaiting for an answer from him. She expected a probable resistance, but maybe he'd change his mind. Who knows.....

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top