The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White October 25th 2012, 11:41 pm

Jordan understood that ''daddy'' was someone different from her biological father, nicknamed ''Papa'', so it was probably someone in Dominus. This was only logical. But what made Jordan frown was the ''Daddy AND Mr. Salt''. That daddy was a higher-up in the organization? Could it be the Big Boss? That was a possibility. This theory was confirmed shortly after by the words of the young woman. So the Big Boss was her ''daddy''. Deceiver thought of that as a twisted thing, but the infiltrator agent didn't know anything about her boss' motives. She would have to dig them up with the help of Ivanov if she was cooperative. She already was, but Jordan wondered how far she could push her luck in order to acquire informations before Ivanov would decide to withdraw onto herself. But Jordan had to try so she would be able to have a better hold of her and in that way be able to bring her back to the compound. She took a deep breath as a shiver ran down her spine, probably because of the weather. She never liked it here, but it was calm and soothing when no snow or hailstorms were raging on.

Jordan looked at the young girl. Why would Dominus go as far as the Russian Motherland to get a young child and raise her to be an Agent? It is true that Gossamer, Reaper and herself were also ''adopted'' but there were all, unless the contrary would be proven, born on American soil. But Jordan's pondering was interupted by a smile from the little girl. It made the woman smiled too and on a rather satisfied tone she talked.

-I am glad that you can smile. So tell me, what are Salt and the Bos....Daddy are doing to you dear. I want to know because like that I'll be able to protect you more effectively.

She hoped she'd bite the bait she was showing her. Because if not they would be stuck here a bit more longer. Patience was really the key when trying to acquire information from someone, she thought.

Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile]

Post by Twinkletoes October 28th 2012, 11:03 pm

The diamond girl sighed, resting her head against the cold inner wall of the rocky cave. Her eyes twinkled with the soft light that seeped into the small enclosure, it was just her and this woman isolated in mountains shrouded in ice. The perfect environment to tell all of her deepest, darkest secrets without having any perverted male take advantage of her. Clearing her throat she gazed at the woman once more, slightly cocking her head in curiosity...she was surely a very curious woman, did she really hope to save the ballerina? The thoughts were constantly nagging at the back of her consciousness but never seemed to grow into anything more than a bit of doubt...her luck could not have been that bad for a woman to betray her.

Glancing up at the lady she grimaced...apparently the agent wanted to know about what daddy and Salt did to her, the thought of such things making her shudder from discomfort. Clearing her throat she whispered in low hushed voice, "Daddy hits me and forces me to hurt people..", she mumbled, glancing away in shame. Before she continued she took in a deep breath and slowly reverted to her normal self, the light no longer bouncing of the majestic diamond skin that slowly receded away into normal human flesh. Here she was in the flesh, beautiful yet broken, her pale flesh revealing all of the horrible scars that laced around her body.

Brushing her bare feet, Lilia looked up at the woman with teary eyes, "Salt did this...", she whispered, tracing a long deep red scar that traversed from under sole and in between her big toe and the next digit. "Every night he would come into my room...and..and force me to do bad stuff with him..", she said, choking on her words as the shame and embarrassment of her daily ordeals under Salt's perverted hand came into light, "He made me do things to other girls..." she sobbed, covering her face as the blistering cold from outside began to creep alongside her exposed skin.

Revealing such things was exceedingly painful...her fresh scars making it all the more worse..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White October 29th 2012, 3:09 pm

Jordan deduced that ''daddy'' was the Big Boss since who else could be in such a position of power other than Salt. She silently listened to the girl as she talked and eventually returned to her more fleshy form. She was a beautiful young girl. Jordan knew Russian women were said to be gorgeous and Lilia Ivanov was indeed. But something happened to darken the situation and it was the scars the girl was having on her body. She explained their origin and, more disgusting, she told Jordan about what Salt was doing to her. She felt a burst of anger rising in her but she contained it. She knew that man was an ass, a man who abuses of his powers and privileges, but she never thought it was to this point. This girl was more fragile and abused then what she looked like. The diamond skin, as powerful as it was, couldn't protect hat was under its thick layer, namely the heart. She entered the cave and went to the girl who had started sobbing. Gently, with what resembled a motherly care, she took her in her arms and whispered some more words in Russian.

-Let it out darling, nobody can reach us here, let it out on the shoulder I'm offering you. It's not much at the moment I know but I hope that gives you comfort.

She held the girl against her so she could let her emotions loose. She knew she had to gather information but she thought that nobody, not even a young girl such as her, should live that kind of hell. She sighted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes November 4th 2012, 11:25 pm

Hot tears scurried down Lilia's trembling face, dripping down onto her exposed chest that was only covered with the ragged remains of her uniform. She was cold, tired and absolutely ruined...her pale young body fully revealing the horrors that her demented handler eagerly gave to her. Her pale slender legs were clenched together, tightly pressed against her body as her trembling scarred feet curled over one another, the biting cold of the harsh snowstorm outside slowly creeping onto the ballerina like death itself. the woman beside her did provide some warmth, but Lilia was merely too distraught to neither accept nor deny the offer...her body just naturally slumped against Jordan's slender padded shoulders, the tangled sandy brown hair falling gently against the other agent's neck. Whimpering sobs and sniffles was all that Lilia's body could muster..she no longer had the energy to speak any further about her torment within Dominus and crying just seemed like the only thing her non-diamond form could do..

Eventually her exhaustion weighed heavily on her, several days without sleep and proper food, the bitter climate and the constant abuse her body had undergone all came to that one point growing the meek teenager in an overpowering lightheaded sensation. she swayed, the tears that traversed her youthful visage slowly drying up, she had not only exhausted herself but drained all of her body's fluids and before she could recollect herself she slumped onto the agent's lap. Her sight began to waver and her breathing began to quicken, limbs became cold to the point of paralysis and her bottom lip trembled with the last ounces of energy her emaciated body possessed.

Gazing upwards with flickering eyes she stared the woman up and down, all of her hope lay on the shoulders of this mysterious agent and before her body blacked out she tentatively reached up with her slender soft hand and brushed the siade of the woman's face, feeling the warmth of another human before she fell into unconsciousness. She did not know whether this woman was an ally or an enemy but the one thing she could count on was the woman's presence...if Lilia was to die right then and there she would at least of had someone to be there with her in her final moments. Fluttering eyelids closed and before the ballerina was swept into exhaustion she allowed a few words to escape her lips...

"Don't let me die..."

(End of Lilia's posts. HAd fun posting with you Smile

Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White November 5th 2012, 10:20 pm

Jordan knew that this form made her vulnerable to the deadly Alaskan cold. She searched her pocket and got a transmitter out. She put it on her ear and while she was trying to give as much human heat to the young girl as possible, she contacted H.Q. to get a helicopter to their location so Lilia would make it alive to the base. She used her female voice to contact the operator.

-H.Q. this is Deceiver, I need a helicopter at my current location ASAP. And bring blankets and a doctor too.

-Copy that Deceiver we're on our way.

A few minutes later, the sound of an engine could be heard. The pilote probably noticed that the location was in a cave so he landed not far from there. Three men got down from the vehicule. Jordan gave her coat to the girl as she got out. The doctor looked at her and then at the woman and said a few words.

-She's gonna freeze to death in that state. We need to avoid a thermal shock because judging by what I see she's not the most durable girl around.

-Do what you must doctor. And bring her to my quarters once she's safe.

-But...

-That's an order.

-Yes madam...

And so Jordan followed them in the helicopter, holding Lilia's hand on the way back. This girl would be under her protection for the time that this protection would be required. Jordan still needed more information. And she would get that information no matter what the cost will be.

THE END

Isak
Catching a Shooting Star [PV : Etoile] - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top