The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters)

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 16th 2012, 4:16 pm

”You’re not looking bad yourself Cornelius!” Nolan Caster said in what would seem like a friendly tone, a smirk forming along his light pink lips. If anything, something was strange about the head of the Caster family this day and possibly that could be noted as his unusual friendliness. Something about it even threw Anthony off track for a second, though his mask did not waver. His serious green eyes moved from Nolan, to the girl and then to his great uncle. Whatever his plan was with this, he wanted to know but it wasn’t like his father to reveal anything before he thought it was time.

”Of course Cornelius, I would never dream of trying to bar you from the library.” Nolan said offering to lead them to the grand library, one that held an untold amount of magical knowledge. This was the more important part of the household, next to the vault used to store ancient and powerful artifacts held by the family. Nolan motioned for all of them to follow as he lead them down one of the long hallways that went through the house like veins, openings opening occasionally to more hallways. Anyone not acquainted with the home was likely to get lost, thus making stealing near impossible for anyone not acquainted with the house really.

It took around five minutes but they came to what looked like a large wooden door that opened with a simple push from Nolan and lead into the large library. Shelves of books lined the walls and took up most of the immense room, smell of old parchment permeating the place. ”Enjoy browsing.” Nolan said quizzically. ”Maybe you’ll meet the new addition to the family.”

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters)

Post by Chellizard November 22nd 2012, 4:19 pm

She was a fourth of the way through a large volume, and had just finished reading about the introduction to the magical families. Casters, Thiels, and Hales being the main highlights. She was impressed with how much impact these names had on society, and it was funny because this book was marked as "historical fiction" and used for entertainment of the wild imagination. But, it wasn't imagination. Every word was true, and she was stuck in the Caster blood line. She sighed and leaned her head back on the couch, thinking through all the knowledge she just let her mind soak up like a dry sponge. She had been there for hours, and even missed dinner. She wasn't hungry yet, so she'd be fine. She swallowed and shifted under the weight of the heavy book.

Her ears then perked slightly, the sound of foot steps echoing in the hallway just outside the heavy wooden doors. She would've kept her attention in the book, but she had just found a good stopping place. She slid the pages shut, using her photographic memory to keep her place as she slid the book off onto a coffee table to her right. The lounge couch she had placed herself on was previously occupied by her whole form tucked onto the soft leather. She stood up and stretched, her ears picking up the voice of "father." Her pouty lips were transfixed into a soft frown. It was how she looked when reading. No real emotion, other than a fixed frown of study and ponder. The dress she wore swayed and circled around of her knees, gently caressing her soft flesh.

Her eyes, the bright silver, were longing to see who else would walk through the door. She heard a chipper voice, small, childlike. Sweet, though, and french. The words were cute and hyper. Another voice followed. It was masculine, older. Jolly, and seemingly from a fatter man. Well, not fatter. Just a bit heavier with age, perhaps. Skyler rose a brow and stepped around of the corner, curiously wandering to see who it was. She greeted her father with a nod. "Hello, father." Calling him Nolan seemed to formal, and calling him dad seemed to relaxed. Father would be his name for now, and she still insisted on calling Anthony Casper. Her eyes then turned toward the bearded man and the small French girl. "Hm.." she hummed passed her lips, her eyes scrutinizing them both for a moment. She had heard the tail end of Nolan's words about meeting the new addition to the family. This man and child must be Casters as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A Reunion of sorts (Closed to the Casters) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelius Caster December 2nd 2012, 7:38 am

"New addition to the family!? Oh wonderful, the Caster's were in need of some new blood", the silvery bearded gentleman chuckled, his jolly laugh bouncing along the steep walls of the mansion as his strikingly elegant strides took him past a suit of armour that stood guard next to the oak doors that led to the infamous library. The faint smell of dust, old leather and burning coal from the fireplace filled Cornelius' senses as he followed his nephew into the grand room, the soft lighting enveloping him ina warm glow, knocking nostalgia back into mind. The library was the one place he spent most of his childhood in, the man knew every single book, parchment and grimoire that lined the red brick walls of the room. Flashes of his youth flashed across his vision; images of a handsome young man sprawled across the Persian carpet practising spells briefly zipped into view before fading back into memory..only to be relaxed by another chapter of his life that took place within the room. Everything was just as it was ever since the last time he had been there, all for the exception of the pretty silver haired lady situated near his old roosting spot.

A curious grin crossed his lips as the woman greeted Nolan as 'father', a truly peculiar statement considering the fact that Nolan was known only to of had two sons. Now Cornelius was not a man who jumped to conclusions and this startling revelation had him brushing his grand facial hair as he delved into the deep recesses of his mind, remembering any insance that he had a 30 something year old niece. "Stone the crows Anthony! Who is this woman...have I suddenly become senile and forgotten about a possible niece?!" He gasped, tapping his cane against the carpeted flooring, somewhat flabbergasted with this woman...who held a striking resemblance to his nephew. His state of curiosity was only interrupted when a light childish giggle jingled behind his back. Swivelling on his polished shoes Cornelius came face to face with Amélie, the young gypsy deciding to swing upside down from the glittering chandelier that loomed above the open space in the middle of the shelves.

"Oh goodness! Amélie, my sweetest peach...please come down, you remember what happened the last time you decided to play little miss monkey in someone's house?", he sighed, an exasperated grin on his mouth as the very memory of Amélie swinging on her Royal Majesty the Queen's diamond shard chandelier flashed across his mind... Something that had him chuckling under his breath, the little girl truly did have no shame when it came to etiquette.

Whipping his head back to his nephews he strolled over to the silvery haired female, taking more of her strong posture and fierce aura, "Good evening my dear, I am Cornelius Caster; Slayer of dragons and all all things gluten free! And this little rag-a-muffin is Amélie...I'm sure she's gives you her love..", he chuckled, bowing bit before clasping her hand within his own. The soft leathery skin met the woman's burning supple hands. The burn was not from the heat but from her blood, or the magical potency within her veins...this woman was a Caster, there was no denying that...but how she came to be was the question dancing in the back of his mind, a truly peculiar situation it would seem if Nolan was left to explain it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cornelius Wendell Caster

Cornelius Caster
Cornelius Caster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 9th 2012, 3:11 pm

It seemed as soon as they arrived within the spacious library that they were greeted by the newest member of the family;known as Skyler Snowden though more properly she could have been called by the name of the blood within her veins,Caster. Nolan took a second to take in the fragrance of the immense room with its years upon years of knowledge in one large room, all protected from wear and tear by a well placed spell. Losing even one of the scrolls would be more of a tragedy than most people could possibly realize it would be. Cornelius showed some interest within the woman,someone who he was sure that would have potential though most Casters had great magical potential within them. Which reminded Nolan that he had business with a certain interest group later today,which explained the sudden end of his meditation session.

”Hello Skyler,I would like to introduce you to your great uncle Cornelius as he already said. Cornelius this is Skyler,my daughter.” Nolan said motioning towards the young silver haired female before burying his hand into his pockets, absently moving a few strands of blonde hair from his forehead back into the style it was placed. Anthony kept to himself,letting them continue their interaction while he simply continued his meticulous though process,mulling over something that had little bearing over anything at the moment. He knew Nolan wouldn't explain how Skyler came to be but leave it to the female to do so if they ever were alone and away from the powerful head of the Caster family. Somethings he would have rather not be talked about when he was around.

” I'm sure we have a lot to talk about,so I suggest we take a seat and get ourselves comfortable.” Nolan suggested before he took himself a seat in one of the few couches in the library,crossing his legs pleasantly as Anthony also took himself a seat. He was sure that Cornelius had much to talk about and that was a good way to spend an evening.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 13th 2012, 4:39 am

Once Skyler was close enough to her relatives and the wily French girl, she attempted to relax a bit. "M'hmn," she hummed passed her lips in a matter-o-fact type manner. Her attention was pulled from her family members when she saw Amelie hanging from the chandelier. Glancing to her right, her mind working faster than average, she assessed the proper way to reach the child before the girl fell. Skyler crouched slightly and then jumped and used a nearby chair to better toss herself into the air. She reached, and grabbed the girl by the middle and pulled her off of the chandelier with ease. Skyler's dress skirt billowed, but did not flare too far up to show her bottom when she landed, crouched. She smiled down at the girl and tickled her belly before letting the child stand on her own. "She's cute," she said, smiling before looking back to the gray haired man.

"Skyler. My name's Skyler. Ex-Military; Grade Lieutenant, Medic. Doctorates in Cardiology and General surgery. I may not grasp my.. heritage.. but I've lived a good life so far." When she spoke, it was almost as if her attitude changed completely. She stood a little taller, and her stance was more centered and focused. She relaxed a bit when Nolan suggested they take a seat, so Skyler nodded and allowed the others to sit down before her. She placed herself in a single person chair and crossed her legs left over right. Her hands then slid into her lap and, instead of fiddling with her dog tags, she started picking at her fingernails. She pushed her thumb nail against her cuticles to push them back. She had no idea what to talk about, so she broke the ice. "So.. what dinner all right? I guess I was caught up reading," she said, her silver irises cutting from her hands to her family members.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelius Caster December 23rd 2012, 7:56 pm

Amélie's mischief quickly came to an end when she was plucked from her little perch and cradled in the arms of the silvery haired woman. Now normally, the rather sassy little gypsy girl would have jabbed the eyes of anyone foolish enough to remove her from her unwarranted playtime and yet, Skyler Snowden easily managed to quell any nine year old threats with a warm smile and some tickling. Shrill giggles erupted from the pickpocketer's mouth as she squirmed from the surprise attack. Looking a bit dazed from all the laughing the French thief stumbled out of the woman's grip with a funny little grin on her face. "Je l'aime! (I like her!)" she chirped, before not-to-innocently swivelling on the balls of her soiled barefeet and giving Cornelius a cheeky simper. Disappearing passed the bookshelves and millennia old ornaments the child was obviously on a quest to find another expensive interior piece to decorate with her unique touch.

Chuckling under his breath the silvery haired sage bowed his head towards the woman, before motioning for her to take a seat. Such a peculiar reveal this was, not only did this doctor/lietenant/grand niece possess an actual Fae aura to her but she seemed to legitimately be one of Nolan's children, a truly controversial slab of gossip if one was allured by such things. Stroking his grand piece of facial hair the elderly Caster gazed over to Nolan, then to Anthony and finally Skyler. He actually felt old being in the presence of such an attractive group of people and after a moment of contemplation he let a enlightened grin slip pass his lips. "Dinner was well done! They have kept Juan in the kitchen which is a good thing!" he grinned. Juan was an amazing cook.

"So miss Skyler, do you have any children? What does an ex lieutenant do with her time?" , the jovial pensioner asked, completely absorbed with this young lady.

Cornelius Wendell Caster

Cornelius Caster
Cornelius Caster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 30th 2012, 8:20 pm

From what he could see,the two were getting along splendidly and that leased Nolan to an extent. As much as he wanted to stay with them and speak about their hum drum lives,he had much more important things to do. Vampire covens to meet with and the fae to pacify and things of that nature. Standing from his seat,Nolan fixed a small crease within his sweat pants. He would have around twenty minutes to prepare before he would have to meet with one of the local Los Angeles coven masters,a viper of a woman that he knew would not enjoy him being late.

Anthony would of course be required to go along,she seemed to always want the young heir to come along whenever Nolan came to deal with her petty problems. ”I see that you two are getting along well and I don't want to be a bother. I've business to attend to and such.” He noted with a dismissive wave of his hand as he made his way to front entrance of the library,Anthony following after his father. They would leave the two Casters to whatever they would do,more important business was at hand.

”So do you think that his return signals something?” Anthony dared to ask.

”No doubt but I have a feeling it has something to do with that damn witch Elena.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 9th 2013, 6:28 am

When Nolan and her brother, Anthony, decided to take their leave, Skyler nodded to them and gave a salute. "Later, squids." she said. It was a bit of a demeaning term, especially the way she used it. Rangers and Seals didn't mix; and never would. But, she knew they weren't Navy; she just decided to call them that in a rude-fashion. Just a nickname to stroke her own ego at this moment. She then turned her attention to the old man; her Uncle Cornelius. She rose a brow at him and sighed. "I relax, mostly. When I'm not too busy hunting down my family; seeking where I belong." She said most of that in a sarcastic tone, her eyes rolling while she flicked a bit of her long silver hair from her face.

When the thought of a kid sunk in, she felt her heart start to speed up in thumps; and her skin felt cold. She swallowed and then shrugged, glancing off to the side. "No." she replied. "No kids." she was trying to keep her cool on this one. Her bright silver eyes became blank, her skin a bit cold, sweat forming over her brow. She then breathed in, and out with a soft sight while she stretched out on the fainting couch positioned in the sitting area of the library. "How would I keep a body this well built and have a kid?" she said, flexing a bit, her Disrupted Karma tattoo fluttering with her muscle flex, a chuckle passing her lips while she lightened the mood. She was a bit carefree; her last assassin mission had gone well, better than she expected. "Any more questions for me, old man? Or can I badger you?" she smirked and rose a brow, waiting for his response.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelius Caster January 9th 2013, 6:26 pm

Nolan and Anthony's sudden exit from the premises was slightly unfortunate but alas! It was expected for such busy people, those who did not savour moments of peace and meditation like the silvery haired sage. He nodded them off, giving his Grand nephew a warm smile before turning his attention back towards the rather sharp taking lieutenant. He had met several of these people across the span of his bountiful years, those who hastily relied on their self taught toughness and the rigorous discipline instilled into them. There was a honour interlaced with turmoil, hidden pain and weaknesses that could not be quenched even if they so desperately tried to hide it. What was the woman's goal in life? Seek her family? A family who owned he very mansion she sat in right now. Cornelius deduced her goals in life were much more personal, painful and passionate hence the fumbling attempt at redirecting the question about children. It was clear she held onto something dark, well all people do and that's what made her human. Cornelius appreciated the rawness of her words and the obsession with Karma, quite peculiar for someone working with the military. He did not press anymore questions regarding children though, it was quite clearly a touchy subject left buried until the right moment.

"You're obsession with Karma, the force of high heavens that repays you for your sins and successes..it has me quite curious,", he smiled, elegantly running his spindly fingers across the grand waves of his facial hair. "In the Buddhist lore Karma is the dictator of all equality and inequality. In other words, it is the result of our own past actions and our own present doings. We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate. Now let me ask you this lieutenant Snowden, have you reached your heaven yet? Or has fate scoured life so far that you ended up in a place like this",, he chuckled, pointing around the century old manor with a sensible aura to it all, philosophical discussions always entertained him but this was more of a personal challenge to this seemingly new member of the family. Where had her actions delivered her, into a place of happiness and comfort or one of turmoil and pain. "You need not answer it, just think about it...", he sighed, rubbing his temples before a ebuillent giggle echoed across the bookshelves.

"By all means! 20 questions is my most favourite game! And speaking of badgers, Bernard should be here by now..", Cornelius mumbled to himself, a cheery grin on his happy face as he thought of way his chubby four legged friend was up to now. Probably exploring the Caster grounds whilst al the humans wasted their time conversing. "I am yours to inspect my dear!"

Cornelius Wendell Caster

Cornelius Caster
Cornelius Caster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 10th 2013, 7:19 am

She nodded to him. "Do tell," she said, her voice a bit relaxed when he got interested in her obsession with Karma. As he spoke, and as he went on, she slipped into thought. She was a wise egg. A smart woman, and was always learning and always getting herself engrossed in a novel, or something interesting. May it be a situation that requires her to use her head, or some kind of game. "You are correct.. and I would just think on it, but it's all the more fun to share my bit with you. Karma is our story. We write and live our own destiny. However, if you do bad, expect bad; if you do good, expect good; but bad will soon follow to help balance out all the good. And same goes for those who commit sin; they may be rewarded with more bad on top of their acts of sin and injustice; but in the end, they will live a peaceful life in their own demented way. Karma, darlin', it drives us home." She then shrugged a bit. "My story is only just beginning another chapter. I expect a bit of bad to counter all this good I've received recently. No problem, though. I am ready for anythin'." She spoke with her country accent slipping in; a bad habit that she just could not shake.

When she heard the giggle crawl across the library, she smiled. It made her a bit happy to hear a happy child. Afterall, she loved kids. "All right, but this is how we play. We ask a question, and answer it as well. It'll keep us learning about each other. Let's keep it spontaneous, fun, and interesting. Most of all, let's try to not be too polite. We are family, right?" she said, raising a brow while she looked to Cornelius, smirking a bit. "I'll go first, then. Favorite color?" she asked, waiting for his answer. She would give her answer to the question as well. Her favorite color is, of course, warm spring green and silver. The two colors are perfect for each other. Red, purple, gold, and yellow were her runner up colors; and they were reflected in her typical outfit. Too bad she was wearing a light pink dress that made her look dainty and sweet in comparison to her usual hard-ass attire.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelius Caster January 14th 2013, 7:32 am

A warm grin crept across Cornelius' visage as he listened to his grand niece's opinions on the workings off karma and how it affected her. Her answer was both eloquent as it was impressive and the elderly man could not help but slowly nod in agreement, tugging at his beard as he sat still, engrossed with the conversation. It had been a while since he had any proper conversation with someone who wasn't bargaining for ice cream or sweets. The Caster mansion brought many surprised and meeting this lieutenant may have just been one of them. If Amélie liked someone that it was a clear indication that they were worth keeping around, considering the fact that the little French gypsy wasn't too fond of many adults at all. Her spritely giggles echoed throughout the large room, pure innocent ebullience and joy all wrapped up in a feisty little lady...one who was more than likely convoying some mischievous little scheme at this very moment.

"Well one can never be too old for games!" , he chuckled, clapping his hands together before combing his fingers through his grand beard. "I do enjoy the colours of a late autumn afternoon..the reds, golds, violets and blue all splashed together on a marvellous canvas,", he smiled, looking out of the window and into the cold night outside.

"If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?"he asked with a jovial grin. Coming from an experienced traveller such a question was necessary to gain insight into what this women actually liked. Did she enjoy the hustle and bustle of Paris or the calm, reflective waters of Cambodia's lakes and rivers. Asia, Europe, Australia and Antarctica were a few of the spritely Gentleman's favourite destinations and he was sure he would find some common ground in wherever this interesting lady wishes to travel.

Cornelius Wendell Caster

Cornelius Caster
Cornelius Caster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 15th 2013, 5:53 pm

She offered her Uncle a smile, and a laugh. "No, one can never be too old for games.."

And so they played their game, for quite some time. She laughed, and mooned over how much her Uncle knew about the old-days, and the fact that he had known about her for a while, but he "wasn't quite sure" he was right.

And then they were a rad family. End of Topic.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top