The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Gas Mask I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gas Mask

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gas Mask Empty Gas Mask

Post by Cynical Joker August 28th 2012, 11:33 am

Villain Name: Gas Mask
Title: The Mask
Alignment: Psycho Evil
Hair: White - (Formerly Blonde)
Eyes: Unknown - (Formerly Blue)
Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 149lbs, 56kg

Description: Face covered by Gas Mask on the front half of his face, on the other Mask's white untended hair covers the back up to his neck. The Gas Mask covers his eyes like very strong sunglasses and the sides of his neck is covered by the pulled up collar of Gas Mask's black trench coat which he wears with a grey vest, blue shirt and a pink tie. He wears smart black trousers and smart business shoes on the bottom half of his body and he wears black thick gloves to cover his dirty mud-covered hands. He walks with tremendous posture but always seems to fix his soulless eyes on one thing when he is walking. Even though he always wears the mask, his voice is always well heard and booming, but has been described as disturbing and chilling. Other descriptions even says that when Gas Mask's collar is down, you can see stitches joining his neck to the Mask that he always wears. If he carries a firearm, he'll always have it in hand (unless it's a handgun which goes in his inner coat pocket where he keeps a spare).

Personality: Mask believes that all people are evil or insane, he just believes that he's being like everyone else in a different way, and he uses this belief to gain minions. He likes to comment on his victim's life and how well it could of gone before he kills them. He sticks to an M.O. of leaving any victim whether it be a dead person, unconscious or a robbery with a Gas Mask slammed onto their face. He never usually underestimates people too much so he always plans his next step when facing an enemy. He also likes to have the people fear him because he knows even if he is caught, if people fear him or if he's made a destructive impact, then he won that battle. He is insane to the fact that he has no regard for human life and sometimes will go as far as to make jokes about their lives rather than making them regret before he kills them.

History: When he was younger, Gabriel Conrad wanted to help the world by exposing crime and defeating it. His first attempt to help was when he investigated a medicine company that were actually creating toxins for a criminal war, one of which was a poisonous gas that would damage the eyesight of the victim, turn his hair white and badly burn the face of the victim. He went to investigate some more when a thug of the companies C.E.O set off the gas in a concealed room that Conrad was investigating. He was left there and then sent to a hospital to be treated for 1st degree head burns, blindness and the colour in his hair going. Sadly the doctor's could only give Gabriel vague sight in the eyes and couldn't treat anything else. Gabriel was willing to accept the sacrifice until he learnt that some Superhero "Single Handily Exposed" the crime and nobody knew about Garbriel's hardships. He escaped the hospital and ran for the Medicine Building only to find a gas mask, built by them to provide protection against the super gas and providing perfect eyesight. Gabriel decided then that he would take on the identity of Gas Mask and take strike fear into the people with his mask that he sewn onto his own burnt face. Now Gas Mask hasn't looked back and is a notorious Bank Robber and Murderer of 16 innocent people. He has great wealth which he uses to make his operations bigger and more daring...

Powers: Gas Mask has no powers

Power Grid: (22 Points)
STR: 2
SPD: 4
END: 4
INT: 6
EP: 0
FS: 5
Wealth: 1

Power Grid Colours: White and Grey

Character Description: Behind the costume, Gas Mask's face is hideously burnt all over and he would be unable to see through his white dead eyes. His messy long untended white hair would still go down his neck but cover some of his face which would be extremely painful for him. All facial details of him have gone but he still has a good physic like before the accident.

Role-play Sample:
Mask walked through the blown doors of the bank building signalling his thugs to obtain any living civilians and to block all entrances. He casually walked to a woman who was pointing a firearm at his head. He continued walking and chillingly remarked,
"You have a nice aim Beautiful, but I don't think you want to - Whoah! I never thought you would try that!"
Mask managed to dodge the lightning fast bullet and proceeded to the terrified woman whilst pulling out his own firearm out of his coat pocket.
"Now now my dear, you know it is impossible to hurt me, shame I can't say the same for you."
Mask glanced at her name plate for a brief second and then grabbed her by the waist, his grip too strong for her to get out of.
"So Miss Julie Nichols, you work in a bank but the sad thing is, you work with all that money all day, just wishing for it to be your own!"
Julie started at Mask and then declared,
"You're sick!"
"No, no no Miss Nichols, I think you'll find it is YOU WHO IS SICK! You and all your pathetic city ever do is take and take and take and then remark at people who aren't like you but I'm sure you'll see it my way with a Gas Mask placed onto your cold dead body hm?"
"The Police won't-"
"I'm affraid the Police are... let's say decommissioned for a while... Miss Nichols, but this bores me I'm on a busy schedule as you can probably tell!"
Without hesitating, Mask pulled his gun to Julies shacking head and pulled the trigger.
"Be grateful Julie, you're the only one here who gets the stylish mask..."
Gas Mask placed the mask onto Julie's corpse then glanced at her watch and sneered to his thugs,
"My ride is here boys, I'm sure you can handle the army of Police and Swat Teams, and by the way, your guns have to ammo! Ta-Ta!"

Last edited by Cynical Joker on August 28th 2012, 2:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cynical Joker
Cynical Joker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Gas Mask Empty Re: Gas Mask

Post by Chellizard August 28th 2012, 1:14 pm

You would only need roughly 1 EP to lack the physical pain within your body, etc.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynical Joker August 28th 2012, 1:30 pm

*UPDATE* Took powers away and tied up lose ends.
Cynical Joker
Cynical Joker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 28th 2012, 2:12 pm

Approved and moved. Althought he would be considered powerful by his Intelligence and Fighting Skills alone; but that's fine. Your app is great. Have fun RPing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top