The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Sean O'day/Deluge I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Sean O'day/Deluge I_vote_lcapSean O'day/Deluge I_voting_barSean O'day/Deluge I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Sean O'day/Deluge I_vote_lcapSean O'day/Deluge I_voting_barSean O'day/Deluge I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sean O'day/Deluge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean O'day/Deluge Empty Sean O'day/Deluge

Post by Samael Christensen August 23rd 2012, 12:32 am

Sean Michael O'day/Deluge
Son of the Crimson Witch and the Villain Pain

Sean O'day/Deluge Fm5qtx

Personal Information
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Deluge
Title: Squirt, shortie
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Height: 5’0
Weight: 123
Blood Type: AB +

Known Family Members:

Half Sister: Rebecca O'day
Father: Brock O'day
Mother: Elena Marie

Physical Appearance:
Sean is not the most intimidating person around, his physique showing this. He’s a short fellow, shorter than your average female and he does not like it being pointed out at any time. He has his hair cut into a medium length and in a style that is easily confused for am emo cut, when in all reality he simply straightens it. Eyes are a grey that is the result of a mixture of green and blue. Sean usually wears casual clothing such as jeans with worn down knees, graphic tees and a striped jacket half way zipped down. Carries a katana on his back, which was a gift from his mother when he turned twelve and taught how to use it daily.

Personality:
Sean is a innatly dark and destructive individual.With no qualms against destroying anyone who he considers truely evil.Though he has problems about being a bit too trusting sometimes.Which can mostly be attributed to his innate kindheartedness, always hiding his true feelings behind a fake smile, charming most into liking him almost instantly. He considers himself a man’s man, and has no reason to think otherwise. Most people consider him attractive, though that doesnt really make him arrogant.He can even be overly affectionate to people he likes, though sometimes he can go overboard with his affection, leading him to get hurt. Sean is with a somewhat twisted sense of justice where he will kill whomever he thinks deserves death, even if they do not.

History Sean did not have a normal life but one few would even hope to get. He was born to a powerful witch named Elena and a powerful villain Pain. From an early age he was raised to be what his mother wanted him to be,which was a kind person that respected all life,while his father wanted him to be a harbinger of pain and destruction like his sister Rebecca. He of course followed the path his father set out for him,while his mother was forced to watch her son follow the decision he made,to walk the path of villainy.

From a young age him and Becca were inseparable, doing everything together,f rom learning to ride a bike to fighting over boys. Even training their powers, becoming an unstoppable water and ice duo that few could math let alone defeat. That was when he was met with the mysterious villain known as Holocaust, a powerful pyrokinetic with fire that was far different than anything that he had seen before. With a brief display of power, he managed to convince the young man and his sister to join the cause this man championed. That was when they began the plot that would rock the world or scorch it as Holocaust seemed to put it.

The first attack was upon New York and it went quickly with the help of their allies, any hero falling to them, except for the few that proved more powerful than they anticipated. In the end they won and the world fell within their wake, burning as if all of hells fire was unleashed upon it. Shortly after this catastrophe, the portal opened and they were pulled into this dimension. Sean and Beeca still managing to stay together as Holocaust unveils his plan to reduce this planet to ash.

They would go along with this as well.
Powers and Abilities
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Powers:
Water Manipulation: Sean has the ability to manipulate water in its liquid form ,pulling it from the air as well as generating it. Anything that is composed if liquid water he can remove the liquid from and weaponize it for his own purposes, though he can’t do that to a person. Can pressurize the water to the point it can harm even the most durable of superhumans, as well as forming it into shapes such as blades,tentacles, bullets and other things.

Lower superhuman strength: Sean is capable of superhuman feats of strength,lifting up to 20 tons when straining and breaking through many solid materials with little effort.

Lower superhuman speed: Due to his superhuman physique,Sean can reach speeds up to 75 Miles Per Hour when pushing himself,matching that of a car.

Lower superhuman durability: Sean has a body that can take what most humans cannot survive, including trama and bullet wounds.

[b]Abilities

Martial artist: Sean is a master of karate as well as skilled in gunplay, swordsmanship and throwing knives,mixing it into a deadly fighting style along with reflexes that are beyond human.

Paraphernalia

Silver Blade: A weapon formed of magic conductive metal that takes on his magical energy and increases its owners well as allowing it abilities based upon the wielders magic. [weapon powered by EP]

Weaknesses
Mental instibility: [/list] Due to his Thiels blood,Sean is prone to fits of schizophrenia, hearing voices in his head that can debilitate him.

Power Grid:

Intelligence:
Occult: 3
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Durability: 5
Ability: 10
Fighting Skills: 7
Magic:
Spells:
Potency:
Flight: 1
Wealth:
Trivia

• Sean's first kiss was with a girl he thought was a guy though he will never admit to it.

• Sean cannot drive,nor can he swim properly.

• Even if he puts up a tough front,Sean is a fragile person emotionally and thus sleeps with a teddy bear.

Images

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Sean O'day/Deluge Empty Re: Sean O'day/Deluge

Post by Pain August 23rd 2012, 3:28 pm

I'm guessing this is for the arc, but why is Pain this guy's father now? Pain would have led a life pretty much opposite of 'Evil Pain', so Rebecca would likely not even exist; it's more likely that John would exist. Anyways, why would Sean's father be Pain in this world?
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 23rd 2012, 9:53 pm

I guess I'll be the one to explain this:

It's an Alternate Dimension, anything is possible.

Plus it's going to be fun, and it'll show the world that anything is possible, and that they will need to believe in real heroes, aka Pain, Phoenix, real Deluge, and Tyuki, and Sul Fury, and any one else that has signed up to help close the Alternate Dimension's portal opening.

It's going to show the world what's out there, and that they need someone bigger, stronger, and better to place their hopes on.

Also, it's going to be fun RPing as a perfect team of raw strength and power.

And it makes for a good twist, and great bosses.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Sean O'day/Deluge JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum