The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_vote_lcap[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_voting_bar[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_vote_lcap[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_voting_bar[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf Empty [Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf

Post by Warlord July 30th 2012, 6:06 pm

Bishop sat on the beach, taking in the scenery. It was one thing he truly enjoyed looking at. The waves crashing against the beach, the orange ball cut in half by the horizon. Nothing like sitting here in his beach chair with an ice-cold beer. A tub of ice and more beers sat beside him. He had had an umbrella beside him earlier, planted in the sand, but he removed it. It now sat behind his chair, along with a spare chair. He drained the last of his beer and dropped it in the container beside him for the empty bottles, then reached for another one. As he turned to do so, he saw someone walking his way. Was that...?
"Well now, what do we have here?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Of all evil I deem you capable: Therefore, I want good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Warlord
Warlord

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 23
Job : Boss/Badass
Humor : Sarcasm at all costs!
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Back to top Go down

[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf Empty Re: [Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf

Post by Chellizard July 30th 2012, 7:27 pm

The good thing about vacation was.. just that. It was vacation, away from your troubles and worries. She had a fresh, ever lasting scar along the left side of her neck now from her 'father,' Jeremiah. Clenching her fists, she threatened the wall in front of her before relaxing back on the bed in the hotel she was staying at in Miami, Florida. The thought of him made her stomach lurch and beg to have it's contents emptied all over the posh carpeted floor; but no, she wouldn't stoop to that level.

Her eyes cut to the right to catch the time on her digital wrist watch. It also included a calendar, compass, and was powered by the sun. A simple novelty given to her by that Elite Task Force group. She wrinkled her nose and sat up and grabbed the watch and pulled it up to her face. She pressed the cool glass against her neck over the scar and sighed. Why couldn't she heal this wound? Why was it so.. harsh? Why had it stained her skin with filth and pain? Maybe to keep the memory of her bastard Father, or maybe leave a sign of love? However twisted that may be.. it did not matter. Not any more. She wiped her hair, still that same silvery blonde, from her eyes and peeled herself out of silky sheets to stand near the balcony. She had a great view of the beach and it was emptying quite quickly. It was nearly sunset, after all. There would be a couple or two wandering and laughing, but they were rare, other than a couple lone chairs filled with drunks or lonely souls.

She face palmed, but not out of irritation or the like, but merely to rub her temples and try to wipe away the sleep that tugged at her conscious. She decided to be a lonely soul, and stripped down to nothing and found a bikini she packed away. Oddly enough, it still fit her. It was just a tad bit tight, but she looked amazing regardless of the smaller fabric covering her form. She looked at herself in the mirror, her lightly tanned skin, naturally that way, beautiful with her long, silvery wisps of hair cascading all the way to her knees. She was five feet, seven inches, and wore combat boots to keep her standing a bit taller. She felt naked, usually, without her arm guards and leg guard, or even her knife belt. Well, she would wear that, and a waist sash.

She stepped out of her room, high heels clicking against the marble floor. The long corridor was bright, and nearly empty. A little girl was gawking at Skyler's beauty and asked her mommy if she could be a model just like her one day. Skyler gave the girl a small wink and brushed passed, the sash around of her waist a pink flowing fabric which contrasted her black basic bikini. She stopped at the edge of the sand and pulled her heels off and hooked the straps over her index finger and continued to walk, the sand a nice touch to feel between her toes for once. The salt coated wind was a nice thing to clear up her sinuses; she had felt a small cold coming on over the past couple days. But now? She felt great. Until she let her eyes catch that of one of the lonely souls.

Warlord.

She couldn't exactly walk away now that she was doing a semi-sexy walk to him, either. And it wasn't intentional, but he possibly thought it was. She closed her eyes for a moment, and allowed her lids to flutter and give view to her gorgeous silver irises, her hair whispering in the wind as it caught the sash around of her waist and billowed to her side, giving a clean view of her blade stashed in it's hilt which was strapped securely to her right thigh. She gave him a small, yet slightly kind small, and even managed a wave. "Hello to you," she said, not exactly knowing what she should and could say in a situation like this. The beach, at sunset, not another lonely soul in sight. Was this a coincidence?

Or fate?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
[Miami, Florida] Surf and Turf JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord July 30th 2012, 8:11 pm

Bishop watched the woman in the tight bikini approach. He raised one eyebrow, waiting for her to recognize him. Ah, there it was. And now she had that brief deer-in-the-headlights look before it was replaced by a small smile.
Of all the beaches in the world...
He laughed at the irony.
"Hello to you as well. I was wondering what this beach was missing." He pretended to make a list, ticking each item off on his fingers. "Sand...ocean...sunset...ah, I know! An overdeveloped sense of judgement. I'm sorry; I'd have brought a soapbox for you to stand on had I known you'd be here."

He remembered back to their last encounter, once upon a time in Georgia. How he'd been forced to kill to cover his ass after destroying a drug ring, and her sanctimonious attitude. But now there was a new look in her eyes, one he knew. And as he took a better look, he could see a new scar on her. He smiled now, somewhere between genuine and superior. Vaguely, he gestured at the spare chair folded up behind his, then to the spot beside him on the other side of the tub of ice and beer.
"Have a seat. Have a brew. Let's catch up."

"Of all evil I deem you capable: Therefore, I want good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 30th 2012, 9:00 pm

His laughter was a bit homely, and it made her roll her eyes, her arms coiling lightly below her bosom before she blinked a bit of hair from her lashes and tilted her head. She had no idea if he was trying to flatter her, or just be comically witty. She shook her head, her lips pursing to hide a smile, but her eyes held that smile, despite her lips scowling slightly. And what she thought was a compliment, based on his first words, then turned into sarcasm and ill-toned words. She sighed and moved her right hand to comb through her hair, brushing about halfway before bringing her hand up to glancing at her nails nonchalantly. She was mainly trying to keep her eyes somewhere less awkward then the bridge of his nose, or his sculpted chin. She blinked away the thoughts and tuned back in.

"Yeah.. about that.." she started, and was cut off when he offered her a beer, and to catch up. She was going to sit down, but first she had to set things straight. "I had to be judgmental to set a good example for Bart. As hypocritical as I may have been for saying anything to you in the first place.. I had to. The kid was sheltered his whole life, and needed to be steered in a direction where he would choose the path of good over everything else.. so yes, I was being a bit judgmental, but I know now it was not my place." She took a deep breath, her hands having been moving as she spoke slightly, her toes curling and relaxing as she stood in the sand. She huffed again and leaned over him to snatch a beer. She popped the top off with her teeth and spat it into the waste bin and then took a heavy swig before sliding the chair out and sitting down next to him.

She dropped her shoes into the sand and crossed her legs, the sash sprawling over her legs with the help of the wind. She leaned back and relaxed, her eyes finding pictures in the clouds as she sat. ".. So, what happened after I left? Did Bart go off on his own?" She looked over at Warlord, still curious of his real name. All she knew was he had called himself Bishop, but that was it. She took another swig of her drink and furrowed her brows slightly. A small crab had found it's way onto her toe. She let out a light hiss of anger and reached to snatch it up. She held onto the crab and looked at it before turning her attention to him. "My name is Skyler, by the way.. I have no idea if you knew that or not." She gave him a light smile before tossing the crab toward the rising tide and closed her eyes for a few moments, just taking in the light, end of summer breeze.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord July 31st 2012, 7:13 pm

Bishop was mildly irritated, but still found it hard to be irritated with her...assets...distracting him. He shook his head slightly and took a long sip of his beer. After she spoke about Bart, he raised the hand with the bottle to point his finger at her.
"Hey, now, don't blame the kid for your lapse in judgement. Personal responsibility, Lieutenant. Besides, he needs to learn practicality more than 'good'." Still, despite the content of his words, he didn't seem angry. She was taking some responsibility in saying that she knew she'd been wrong. He made no further comment on the subject.

As she leaned over him, he caught a whiff of her. He didn't know if she was wearing some subtle kind of perfume, or if it was just whatever she washed with, but she smelled good. He took another long pull, his eyes flicking of their own accord to her shapely legs as she crossed them, before he pulled his gaze away.

At her next question, he paused slightly, remembering. It had been in the last email he'd received from the guys at the auto shop. With a small laugh, he answered her.
"Last I heard, he was working part-time at the shop. They tell Me he learns quickly and has a knck for cars - especially since he can morph his fingers to reach in where the others have some trouble. He's got good rapport with the guys and the customers. I'm told he's well-liked. And he's living with Sam Axe, the guy who runs the place, in the big apartment above the shop."

A few moments of companionable silence passed before she mentioned her name. Skyler. he liked that. Taking that as a cue that she wanted his, he replied "My first name's Michael. But I think you know already that I go by Bishop." Another sip, then he asked "So, what brings a pretty girl like you down here? Sun and sand?"

Warlord
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 2nd 2012, 1:55 pm

Skyler's eyes fluttered for a moment and she tapped her fingers along the neck of her bottled beer and sighed while looking to Bishop. Hearing about Bart made her a bit more content, her heart at ease for now. She had passed through Atlanta purposely, refusing to visit Bart, or find him, because she told him that he should seek her out, not the other way around.

With the soft, surprisingly comfortable, silence that was filled with the sound of waves crashing and breaking along the shore, she looked to Michael. She smiled, and finished her bottle and dropped it into the waste bin and stood. "Sun and sand, I suppose. More or less a job, though. I've been hired to take care of a few things." And she wasn't kidding. She was enjoying her vacation before her mission. She liked to come a week ahead with the half-paid mercenary work up front. She received twenty-five thousand dollars up front, and spent just enough to spend a week here at this hotel on the coast of Miami, Florida.

Her target was a business man that had been caught cheating on his wife, and his partnerships. He had been cutting them out of deals, and giving them less and less money as days, weeks, and months passed. His name was Arthur Brennan. A skeevy bastard with a silver tongue. His partner, anonymous to Skyler, and with good reason, had pooled money from other partners to Brennan and offered her the job. "What brings you here?" She asked, pulling the sash from around her waist to step out into the water. Her blade was water proof, along with the case and strap around of her leg. Good reason, too. She had done a few water-stealth missions in her past military experiences.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 25th 2012, 9:43 pm

Gathering EXP. My RP partner is not eligible for EXP gains due to letting this topic die.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top